Sign in to follow this  
SugarB

Amazing Race 16

I am so freakin excited! :party_smilie: I really, really enjoyed last season and I can't wait to see all of the new teams and locations this year! I think my early favorites are the Cowboys, the detectives and J and J.

Only 6 more hours! lol

very excited for the show, even if I have to stop watching the olympics for it!!

First time I've ever watched TAR. Not my kind of show but Jeff and Jordan are worth watching it. They rock.

YAYAYAYAAY... keep it up Jeff and Jordan!!

Wonder if I could find them hahahahah... although if I were them I would stay off that luge track

HAHAHA Pinkie - I just said that in their thread too. They did great tonight. SO glad they beat Miss Teen America - who is a complete box of rocks, by the way. I hated to see the couple go - I liked him, although she was just meh. He was built like a sh!t brickhouse, which was ultimately his downfall. Big guy on the tiny wire not such a good idea.

Yes I was screaming at them when he did it.... it totally should have been her.. that sucked

So glad the little Teen America chickie got taken down a peg... I was laughing knowing they were getting that penalty.... hahahahahah

I only paused the Olympics - didn't stop all together.

Fuskie

Who had a great time in Chat with other TAR fans, and if you weren't there, he wonders why not...

Good start!! Loved first show. But, aren't there usually 12 couples. I keep coming up 11? (or I'm having brain farts!)

Loved the show last night! J and J kicked butt and they totally deserved first place. I have quite a few favorite teams so far - Brent and Caite, Jeff and Jordan, The Cowboys, Steve and Allison and the detectives. I can't wait to see how the season progresses! :D

I'm really liking the Cowboys tonight. Llama whisperer! That was so funny! Jordan and Jeff bout messed up but I think they are going to be okay tonight. Granny and granddaughter might be in trouble, although the other Jordan and his brother seem to be quite lost, which might save them. Loved seeing what's his name (asian dude) get kicked by the llama. Duh, you don't get behind an animal with hooves. hahahaha

Poor Grandma got kicked in the head by the cow. She didn't look like she was sitting behind the cow tho. Think the cow moved forward. But, she took a nasty one to the head. And of course they came in last. Sigh. Thought they were fun while they lasted.

i figured grand ma and grand daughter team would get boot by the way they edit episode

hell they had no chance to win anyway

the journey had to be fun for them anyway to work together as a team on a reality show

Caught a glim of a commercial that shows teams partner with others this Sun? Anyone else see it? It showed Jordan and ? on a train and looking very confused....hope this doesn't mean if a partner team looses, both teams out, but a hell of a way to double eliminate!

^^^^^ Yup I saw that too. Commercial said, first time in TAR this was going to happen, changing partners. I would think if whoever comes in last it would be a non-elimination round. Doesn't seem fair to switch the partners around.

Note - it was Jordon and the beauty queen Caite I think.

Jordan and Caite. Interesting picture. I did not see the promo. Wonder who thought that one up?

That is a recipe for disaster.......

^^^^^ I'm with Sugar, you just know that isn't going to have a good ending, lol.

Soo excited for the show tonight! I kind of can't wait to see Jordo and Caite together. If the partners are being split up do you guys think it will still be an elimination round? (I haven't watched that much TAR)

Damn cab driver is gonna get J&J booted!