Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

CAPRICA

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

ART VAN DELAY

ART VAN DELAY

• Pip
  • 1,337 posts
Anyone watching this new show on SyFy ?

l1zz1e

l1zz1e

• Pip
  • 415 posts
of course I am, lol.

ART VAN DELAY

ART VAN DELAY

• Pip
  • 1,337 posts
QUOTE (l1zz1e @ Jan 31 2010, 03:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
of course I am, lol.

Do you like it ?

l1zz1e

l1zz1e

• Pip
  • 415 posts
I think I do! So far it's been easier for me to follow than BSG; I just hate the jumping back and forth in time. I had a really hard time following BSG and think that Caprica might help with that.

Do you like it?

ART VAN DELAY

ART VAN DELAY

• Pip
  • 1,337 posts
Yes I like it better I came in on Battleship and took a while to figure it out I fracken like Caprica

l1zz1e

l1zz1e

• Pip
  • 415 posts
Frack Yeah! tongue.gif

Canopus

Canopus

• Pip
  • 212 posts
I liked the show. If they had as much action in season 1 as they did in season 2, it might still be on the air. The problem with season 1 was too many subplots that weren't important to the show. It got much better in season 2, but it was too late I guess.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users