July 31st Live Feed Updates

Guest ranster627

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ivette is now saying. She is at peace now. Even if Janelle is still here.

James said Janelle will be going home next week. (What a snake)

Rachel joins them and they stop talking.

In the HoH room...

April - Everything we say can not come out of here. It will break us up.

Sarah told April that Kaysar said they are all on the losing team and that he hate Ivette.

UGH FISH!

12.27 Feeds are back.

April. I dont forget easily. It might look like I do but I dont. Im not going to forget Kaysar did and Im not going to forget what James did to you and Eric.

Maggie How many times do people need to prove to us that they are that they are bad people. There are people that are still grey. Cause Ive not see it first hand. But once youa re black to me. You stay there.

April says, We can not talk infront of Rachel or James and Sarah.

Sarah sat here and told us what Kaysar and that are saying. Then the story changed to me hearing it from the storage room and came running back up here.

Now Jan wants to go and talk to Howie and find out why he isnt talking to her but he is in the gym with Janelle.

Guest mymancam

Ivette flossing & brushing talking to James about a song Janelle was singing--didnt hear what Jan was singing

Guest mymancam

Ivette telling James: she thinks she is really funny huh? (About Janelles song) I missed what she was singing tho

Ivette to Maggie: Howie and Janelle singing Carpet Cruncher---(something like that)

Jen is talking to Howie in the gym to find out why Howie wont talk to her.

He is saying that she is always telling him off.

She is mad at him farting right next to her.

Jen says, if you have a problem with me then you need to tell me not ignore me.

Ivette, Beau and April whining about Janelle...

Maggie thinks its funny that she called Maggie a space cadet.

Now beau is telling Ivette that Janelle was signing a song about Ivette.

Now Ivette is going off about the song (the usual - read any day that Ivette has had a conversation)

Ivette is saying. Janelle is a plastic f(*&ing bitch. SHe is just jealous that Ivette is all natural.

Guest JollyPlayboy

bbt 10:09

jenn & Kay in kitchen talking about the teams and how James and Sara go and support whom ever is HOH for the week and don't really have a side

Jenn is giving up info about what they talk about when they are in the HOH room "there group"

Kaysar seems scared that he doesn't have a way out this week. He's trying but doesn't know how or what to say so he's explaining all his past actions towards everyone.

K -"did james and sara start out trying to save there own ass"

J-telling Kaysar how Howie has been ignoring her all day, come to find out he was tired of her pushing hi away when he gets close

K-Its weird what happens when you put a bunch of adults against each other

J-you can just tell me if something bothers me don't ignore me (same thing she said to Howie)

K-Now he tells Jenn what he said to Maggie when she won HOH and when went to her room and explained everything Eric did last week

I just want to walk out with dignity and respect

I'm ok with leaving but i do want to stay and if I do walk out I want to walk out with my head held high

J-I think you will be fine walking out with dignity

Kaysar is worried about his religion being down talked

Guest JollyPlayboy

10:30

Kaysar and Jenn

K-this is like high school which were the worst years of my life

J-yeh I went to private school and it was horrible, and I didn't do drugs or have sex so i was the looser

K-Collaege was cool there were more people to talk to and get along with

J-my collaege was mostly greeks

J-I had to quit cheerleading to come here, and I was the oldest and didn't want to party with all the younger girls so it wasn't fun anymore

J-I've done everything I've ever wanted to do except get married and have kids

ka says to maggie after your nomination ceremony speech about seeing eye to eye I realized that you might be in a profession that requires certain tactics and that's when I put two and two together.

Maggie says so you think that. tell me what my advantage would be to saying I am an ER nurse Kay says It makes you very neutral, it is a very unthreatning position. It is a profession that I have been wanting to be in.

Mag says to ka you believe what James says to you? Kaysar says he likes trust people unless someone tells him he shouldn't. Maggie says has he ever lied to you? Kaysar of course he has. Kay goes on to explain how much James wants to stay in the game Maggie asks has James told you what he does for a living? Kay says yes Maggie interesting

Ivette has been acting very weird lately. James, Howie, Beau and Ivette were argueing about this whole, "Whos gay?" concept!

James:Ivette! You really have to calm down.

Howie:You have to......

Ivette:'Cause I'm gay. I'm going to pull out the gay card you know because there is no reason not to talk to someone and tell them of what they're going to say to us.

James:Yeah of course. Well the thing is... you pulled the gay card.

Beau:But she said that that's the point. Ivette is friendly and on a friendly basis.

James:I know Iknow. But it's just that that's the thing that sexual harrasment and all those other things...

Ivette:I know. I know. 'Kay but say I pull out the gay card and your trying to get me in trouble for telling her somthing and shes all like gets like you know she's trying to call me in the case that, Kaysar.......You know what I'm saying?

Beau:Um..Yeah.

Ivette:You know?

James:Yeah. Yeah.

Janelle, Howie and Kaysar outside on swing.

Howie: Who is that over there, Ivette?

Janelle: Yeah, ugly ass bitch

Kaysar says hi bitch at Ivette. He is talking to her, but she is not out there. Howie keeps asking where she is... Kaysar does not want to talk to her.

Kaysar: She can take her deals and manipulation and kiss my ass

Janelle wants to go home if Kaysar goes home. She hates everyone else. Kaysar says she has Howie. They are now trying to figure out what show aired tonight..

Feed switches to bedroom.

James and Sarah whispering in bed.

Sarah: Do I look like I am getting fat?

James: No

Sarah: do you think I am getting thinner.

James: No

Sarah: good answer. No really, tell me.

James:you are breaking up...can't quite hear you.

Some moving then sarah says stop...giggling. James is up on top of Sarah, giving her a back rub. He is stradled over her back. He comments that someone is probably watching thinking their doing it.

After a long rub. Back to talk. Sarah says they need to step up their game, that maybe she should win HOH next week. James says no he wants to put up Maggie...he wants it.

Guest cdmon

ivette is making fun about how kay walks.

ivette is laying out in the hall in front of the hoh door.

april say they are looking up