Dade

Steve and Allison

SteveandAllie.jpg

Steve and Allison

Father/Daughter

Steve Smith

Hometown: Encinitas, Calif.

Connection to your Teammate: Father

Current Occupation: Professional Baseball Coach (Cleveland Indians), World Series Champion Coach (2008 Philadelphia Phillies)

Pet peeve about your teammate: She's a very talented person but occasionally lacks the confidence in her God-given abilities

Favorite Hobbies: Golfing, swimming and working out

Achievements: Getting my degree, getting married, having my kids and winning the World Series

Lifelong to do List: Continue to enjoy life

If I could switch places with someone: My son Garrett who is living the good life in college

Role Model/Hero: My Mom and Dad who are still living life to the fullest

What are you passionate about? My family

What would you do if you won the million dollars? I would treat each of my family members and friends to something special

People would be surprised to learn: It took me 20 years in professional baseball before I finally made it to the big leagues

Favorite place you have ever visited: Encinitas. That's why I live here

Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on the Race together: Not getting lost because we tend to get lost in our own neighborhood

What do you hope to accomplish by running the Race (other than winning one million bucks)? Making memories with my daughter that will last forever

Allie Smith

Hometown: Encinitas, Calif.

Connection to your Teammate: Daughter

Current Occupation: Marketing

Pet peeve about your teammate: He

I liked their video, I love how close they are; it's really cute. I'm not sure how well they'll do but I like them ok so far.

I almost choked on my Mountain Dew when they went inside that dudes house and painted the walls...It was hilarious...

And then the guy said it was terrible painting! It was a classic moment!

Really likeable and the whole painting thing was a riot....hope they do well !!

Yeah that was funny. It's like a bit out of "I Love Lucy" or something. These are my favorite things about reality tv when the contestants do something completely off track. LoL

My friends and I do fantasy Amazing Race...I picked Steve and Allison and when they went to paint I thought UH OH...they are too cute!

I love these two! I really love how close they are and how much they love each other. I was totally dying when they just went in and started painting that house. :animated_rotfl: They are one of my favorite teams so far and I hope they kick butt.

They were pretty much non-existent tonight. When they got to the pit stop, for a minute I was thinking who the heck are they? :animated_rotfl:

They were pretty much non-existent tonight. When they got to the pit stop, for a minute I was thinking who the heck are they? :animated_rotfl:

LoL I don't even remember them last night. What place did they get?

LoL I don't even remember them last night. What place did they get?

They came in right after Jeff and Jordan I think... so 7th??

They came in right after Jeff and Jordan I think... so 7th??

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was 7th. I kinda thought something had happened to them until I saw them at the pit stop. :lol:

I'm hoping to see more of them....when they painted that guys house I roared!

I thought they did quite good last night...they moved up quite a bit in the group. I laughed when he fell and she just laughed and said 'Oh my you just totally fell'. It's like she couldn't believe that he fell but she didn't ask him if he was ok she was just suprised that her father could fall.

I like them and hope they stay a while longer.

Steve totally kicked ass at that polo-ish challenge! I think his baseball experience definitely came in handy, it only took them like 5 hits to get across the finish line; I was so happy to see them climb up to second place after that. :D I hope they can continue to do well.

I thought they did quite good last night...they moved up quite a bit in the group. I laughed when he fell and she just laughed and said 'Oh my you just totally fell'. It's like she couldn't believe that he fell but she didn't ask him if he was ok she was just suprised that her father could fall.

I like them and hope they stay a while longer.

That cracked me up, too! It was such a typical teenage reaction to someone falling. lol I really love these two together.

I like them. Last night was so chaotic and tuned to the turnaround mostly, that they went unnoticed.

They are doing great so far! They work so well together, I just hope they can get past 2nd place and finally finish 1st; I think they deserve it. I don't know if they can really go all the way to the end but I do think they've got at least a couple more legs in them. :D They're tied with Caite and Brent as my second favorite team.

I switched over to Celebrity Apprentice for a minute and came back to see Steve trying to fix his bumper. How did they crash?

Ok...I have a question...what happens now without their backpacks? Is it a race rule that they cannot return before the next leg begins to pick up their backpack? I guess if they could all do that they most likely would since it would be so much easier to get around. I don't know what if I could go without all my stuff...that would be really hard.

Ok...I have a question...what happens now without their backpacks? Is it a race rule that they cannot return before the next leg begins to pick up their backpack? I guess if they could all do that they most likely would since it would be so much easier to get around. I don't know what if I could go without all my stuff...that would be really hard.

I think they have to buy new stuff with their allotted money. I remember a guy team that had to buy new sneakers. So I guess it's up to them how much money they want to squander on clothes & makeup. They don't want to be left without cab fare.