Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Jordan and Jeff...Philiminated 3/21

I was thinking that too Shipp.... the brothers Dan and Jordan had trouble with the stick.... but as far as I saw, Jordan was doing just fine with the driving

She can drive standard better than I can. I drive more like the brothers. I can do it, but it isn't pretty!

Of course I like these two, wish they were my kids! Nothing they do embarrasses me, though there are time I peek between my fingers, or laugh my arse off at them. I hope they go far and keep the entertainment levels high! Good luck J&J!!

I thought Jordan was driving that stick shift as well, I learned on a stick at 14 and it was on the coloum, not the floor,lol, I sadly don't think they will win, but I do enjoy watching the show with them in it, thiose cowboys seem pretty sharp, haven't picked out too many yet that I am rootin for since I jjust watched the 2 shows that I had recorded. I have been in the Olympics this past cpl weeks and am now catchin up, lookin forward to Sunday tho

IMO, Jeff and Jordan were perfect candidates for Amazing Race. I've only watched last week's show - especially to see them - and she is such a pretty girl. Jordan did not look happy to me; looked as if she wished to be elsewhere. Jeff and Jordan are too nice to win Amazing Race but still make for good tv which is why they are there and fun watching for the ride. Those two brothers make my teeth ache. Like the cowboys okay.

I hope Jordan does some single stuff and spreads her wings.

:animated_wave: Marty, Iris, etal.

In all teams / partnerships / relationships there will be one member smarter, one member stronger or one member stronger AND smarter. It's life they're just on TV

Just like in my marriage. I am the smarter and stronger one but i dont mind carrying the hubby.

yuck who let them on TAR?

Hi Slim!

I was thinking that it is so refreshing that Jordon and Jeff are such honest people. They are never faking their friendship/relationship.

I remember when Eric and Jessica campaigned and had petitions to try to get on TAR. They were in a fake relationship just for the sake of trying to get on the show. They never got on the show or any of the shows so they split up.

Jeff and Jordan are just so real. Not they are not the smartest players but they seem to have some common sense in the game and work well together. I don't think they will win but I am enjoying watching some REAL people.

I never thought Eric and Jessica were faking their relationship. Plus, they were no where near as popular as Jeff and Jordan.

I haven't watched TAR in many seasons, but am now strictly because of J/J. Yet if they're eliminated, I'd still watch the ending, b/c I've invested this much time. Which equals a smart decision on CBS' part!

In all teams / partnerships / relationships there will be one member smarter, one member stronger or one member stronger AND smarter. It's life they're just on TV

Just like in my marriage. I am the smarter and stronger one but i dont mind carrying the hubby.

:animated_rotfl:

Hard for Jeff to carry Jordan when he can't figure it out himself, lol. Gosh, these people are s-l-o-w.

BEST COMMENT OF THE SHOW

JEFF: Maybe we should not reproduce!!!!

BEST COMMENT OF THE SHOW JEFF: Maybe we should not reproduce!!!!

For me too Stevea...laughed my arse off...Jeff has a quick wit. Am always straining my ear to hear what he mudders next...go team J&J!

I think J&J make this season for me. I just love them.

Jordans comments after they hit the mat and Phil told them they were team number 5 was hilarious to listen too. That suthern drawwwwwwlll kills me. :animated_rotfl:

I liked Jordan telling Phil that she could not read his face. I agree with her. He has an inscrutable expression. Jordan is cute. It was an interesting comment from Jordan.

I was so scared for them this week! I thought I read that they would be out third but I was so happy to see them live to fight another day, I've really been enjoying them on the race so far.

That was too darn close. Stupid cab driver. They need everything to go just right next week.

I cheated and had to come here to find out. It is only half way through the show here. I was so stressed thinking they were gone I had to check out here what happened. I had read a cheater on here that someone posted they were out 3rd so I thought maybe this was the end for them.

whewwwwww

Oh and for anyone who is keeping track, Jordan did the roadblock this week again. She rocked it.

I was having a stroke, I honestly couldn't watch... I turned it to the Academy Awards, but did watch them get to the finish, never been so happy to see a Non-elim