Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Jordan and Jeff...Philiminated 3/21

tonight I finally caught up and watched both epis that I had DVR'd, I think they are doin great, they are very affectionate towards each other and hollered "I love you babe" to each other while Jordo was on the wire, loved it. This is not BB so Jordon does not have to worry about "Booger" bein shown,lolol hipe they go far!!!!

Do not like the 2 teams that made the alliiance, somethin about those girls that I dont like, looks like they will be at each other next week!!

I just love how they're so innocent. Really doesn't seem like a mean bone in either of them.

really? They were pretty nasty when they were in power on BB

not to be argumentative but why would anyone be bother

honestly i dont see why it must be one particular way as long as they are calling both names lol

i

It doesn't exactly bother me, I just meant that it's really weird for me to hear it said that way when all summer, and everywhere online, they are referred to as Jeff and Jordan. Guess I should have worded it better, sorry for the confusion.

HELLOOOOOOO???? She completed the roadblock LAST WEEK -- you know, first episode. So I think she has proven herself thus far. So Jeff did the one this week -- so what?

Yeah, but it don't take much brains to walk that cable thing. Just a good sense of balance and concentration. Jordan ain't got much going on up there, so concentrating isn't a problem for her. I'm gonna take Steve's advice and just wait before I comment more. Sooner or later she's gonna have to think her way through a challenge. Then we get to see Jeff saying how proud he is of her in their elimination interview. :P

Yeah, but it don't take much brains to walk that cable thing. Just a good sense of balance and concentration. Jordan ain't got much going on up there, so concentrating isn't a problem for her. I'm gonna take Steve's advice and just wait before I comment more. Sooner or later she's gonna have to think her way through a challenge. Then we get to see Jeff saying how proud he is of her in their elimination interview. :P

Lots of teams have different strengths. Some have the brawn, some have the brains. Big deal. Hopefully, they continue to choose the right person for the roadblocks (as they have so far). And I hope Jeff IS that supportive when/if they are eliminated.

It's not like she blew all her money on him. She spent a good part of it for her family - getting her mom and sibs a home. I don't doubt for a minute that Jeff genuinely cares for HER, and it's not about her money.

Lots of teams have different strengths. Some have the brawn, some have the brains. Big deal. Hopefully, they continue to choose the right person for the roadblocks (as they have so far). And I hope Jeff IS that supportive when/if they are eliminated.

Just curious what strength she brings to the team? Yes I agree she's a sweet girl and all and I understand why so many just love J & J as a couple, but what is her strength as it applies to the Amazing Race. And if you're gonna say she's just really supportive of Jeff, then you'll be agreeing with me that he's carrying the team.

Just curious what strength she brings to the team? Yes I agree she's a sweet girl and all and I understand why so many just love J & J as a couple, but what is her strength as it applies to the Amazing Race. And if you're gonna say she's just really supportive of Jeff, then you'll be agreeing with me that he's carrying the team.

Okay first of all, I did love watching the two of them on BB, but once it was over, I was pretty much over it, and wasn't really following their every move. That being said, Jordan was able to do the high wire thing where I think Jeff might have had problems, much like the big guy that got eliminated BECAUSE of that challenge. She stepped up -- she may not be the strongest physically (clearly she's not) but when it counted, she found a way and did it. THat in and of itself is a strength. And to be honest, when it comes to brain power, Jeff isn't the brightest bulb in the box either. I still love the both of them, but can't deny that both of them have some issues with logic, reasoning, and sometimes, plain old "smarts". IN this case, hopefully two heads are better than one, and they can continue to support EACH OTHER and stay in the race.

OMG... who cares if he carries her through the game... she'll have to do some roadblocks and pull her weight... if she doesn't they lose..... so what difference does it make

Do you think Chip and Kim or Christie and Colin would have gotten to the end if Colin and Chip didn't do every freaking roadblock that season... hence the change that forces both members to do some roadblocks

I just want to watch and enjoy them for as long as their on.... I don't really give a rat's a$$ which one is stronger or who is carrying who

Well in that vain... Who cares about anything? Why post our opinions here at all? For that matter, why does my opinion affect how much you enjoy watching this team?

I just make what I believe are logical observations. My opinion isn't meant to enrage anyone or change how they feel about this team.

The point is Baron.... you are like a dog with a bone... you said your opinion, there is no need to say it everytime you post in their thread ... we get it

If you have something to add that is different than that then have at it...

Oh I didn't know new rules had been handed down. I wonder. Do these rules only apply to me or to everybody? And had I just posted 100 times about what a cute couple they are, would I still have the posting police after me?

If there were any validity to your repeated posting, it might be different. BUT, Jordan has pulled her weight so far. She did a roadblock and so did Jeff. Pretty equal, IMO.

Hopefully, there will be a piggy-back challenge at some point, and we'll see who carries whom. LOL

Lighten up, guys. We're here to vent as much as we are to have fun.

I'd let Jeff ride me..........um, I mean I'd give him a piggy back ride. :smitten:

Only one way to know for sure, Marty.

(Yup, we'll all have to try agreeing for once.)

I always like to get the last word, regardless.

well I think some of the opinions of Jeff and Jordan are just hang over from BB. I find them way more refreshing than say Carol and Brandy, Wow, now there is a cpl of pompass asses, self-important showy girls who loovve to put ppl down. I find it hard to watch them, there are other that I am not crazy about as well. I think J & J are a breath of fresh air and I think Jordan is anything but stupid, and why does any one cpl have to equally pull their weight, it is whatever it takes in my book, to get the job done. I hope Jeff and Jordan can go far, I would love to see them win.

Okay first of all, I did love watching the two of them on BB, but once it was over, I was pretty much over it, and wasn't really following their every move. That being said, Jordan was able to do the high wire thing where I think Jeff might have had problems, much like the big guy that got eliminated BECAUSE of that challenge. She stepped up -- she may not be the strongest physically (clearly she's not) but when it counted, she found a way and did it. THat in and of itself is a strength. And to be honest, when it comes to brain power, Jeff isn't the brightest bulb in the box either. I still love the both of them, but can't deny that both of them have some issues with logic, reasoning, and sometimes, plain old "smarts". IN this case, hopefully two heads are better than one, and they can continue to support EACH OTHER and stay in the race.

Sugar, your assessment of J/J is spot on in my opinion. I wish them well in life and hope they go far in the race. It's that last part of your comment about "plain old smarts" that I and others feel will keep them from going too far. Yes, Jordon pulled her weight on the first leg. It required balance, strength and getting over a fear of heights. Thats great but when they have to drive (a stick shift) and read a map together is when their problems start. I can think of a number of previous tasks that if Jordan were doing it she would still be there. Again, I wish them well and hope they win but.... naaaa, ain't gonna happen.

I tend to agree Steve that they probably won't make it all the way, and that's okay. I'm going to enjoy them while they are there and cheer them on.

Sugar, your assessment of J/J is spot on in my opinion. I wish them well in life and hope they go far in the race. It's that last part of your comment about "plain old smarts" that I and others feel will keep them from going too far. Yes, Jordon pulled her weight on the first leg. It required balance, strength and getting over a fear of heights. Thats great but when they have to drive (a stick shift) and read a map together is when their problems start. I can think of a number of previous tasks that if Jordan were doing it she would still be there. Again, I wish them well and hope they win but.... naaaa, ain't gonna happen.

Question - didn't I see Jordan driving (stick shift) for awhile on last Sunday's program?