Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Jordan and Jeff...Philiminated 3/21

I think both Jeff AND Jordan worked great together.They remained calm and that's what got them to first place.Jeff is not carrying Jordan at all.I think she did super good on that high wire.She even said she is not fond of heights but she could handle it better then Jeff and did so.I don't think ppl give her enough credit.!!!

10 other teams made it past the roadblock too. I'm not saying she's totally worthless, but she's going to sink the team sooner or later.

I think Jeff and Jordan did great! I love watching any guy ask for directions!!! And Jordan is AWESOME! She never quits! I think they have a good chance, as long as the other teams don't bully them!

Because of knowing them prior to the race (through BB), I'm hoping they do well and that they are as fun and entertaining to watch as they were on BB.

It is fun to watch them in a totally different game. At first I was thinking that they would have a target on their back then had to laugh at myself because only Jeff, Jordon and/or fate really has the impact in the Amazing Race...of course other teams may not "help" them but only they can really screw it up here. What I do think can help them is that they are generally 2 very likable people AND they have the experience from the get-go of dealing with Competition and Race pressue.

At this point I look forward to getting to know the other players and reserve the right to chooe a favorite right now, but I am glad Jeff/Jordon won a future trip early because I really do like the idea that this "reality TV" couple is still together and will still have something to do together once the race is over.

I'm just hoping there is a challange, road block or detour that Jeff has to get naked in

:)

I agree :party_smilie:

Loved watching them together again. The hug at the end was funny--Jordan kind of pulled away--Same old girl-doesn't like to show affection in public. That's how I saw it anyways. I did not like the previews for next week. Looks like teams are gonna be ganging up on them--GRRRRRRRRRRR. Anyways go J & J.

Shnit!! I missed it!! Where can I see a rerun of episode 1??

Go Jeff and Jordan!!!

they are suppose to have all the shows on ctv.ca here in Canada

Shnit!! I missed it!! Where can I see a rerun of episode 1??

Go Jeff and Jordan!!!

You can watch it on cbs.com. :)http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race/

Loved watching them together again. The hug at the end was funny--Jordan kind of pulled away--Same old girl-doesn't like to show affection in public. That's how I saw it anyways. I did not like the previews for next week. Looks like teams are gonna be ganging up on them--GRRRRRRRRRRR. Anyways go J & J.

I noticed the hug at the end, too. It seemed like a mixture of her being really sweaty and her shyness with the affection; I thought it was adorable though. lol

I just love how they're so innocent. Really doesn't seem like a mean bone in either of them.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...................another chance to watch Jeff in living color every week

Jeff is H-O-T!! Glad to be watching them again! Hope that they get a good CBS edit!

Does it bother anyone else that they are referred to as "Jordan and Jeff" on the show? I am SO used to them being called "Jeff and Jordan" that the other way sounds really weird to me. :lol:

I think because Jordan won BB she gets top billing.

That's a good point! I didn't even think about it that way.

I SO wished that Jordan had to do the road block. I knew she wouldn't know what a baker's dozen was. My earlier comments about Jeff carrying the team still stands.

Jordan is a hoot. Saying to Jeff concerning Jose - it's H-O-S-E. The girls makes me laugh. :animated_rotfl:

I SO wished that Jordan had to do the road block. I knew she wouldn't know what a baker's dozen was. My earlier comments about Jeff carrying the team still stands.

Sooner or later she will HAVE to complete a road block. Your theory will then be proven correct. Patience my friend.

Does it bother anyone else that they are referred to as "Jordan and Jeff" on the show? I am SO used to them being called "Jeff and Jordan" that the other way sounds really weird to me. :lol:

not to be argumentative but why would anyone be bother

honestly i dont see why it must be one particular way as long as they are calling both names lol

in other news i usually dont watch AR but decided to tune in to see if j/j would be a trainwreck or success

i'll probably tune out soon pretty boring show overall

american idol and bb for me are much more exciting

i

Sooner or later she will HAVE to complete a road block. Your theory will then be proven correct. Patience my friend.

HELLOOOOOOO???? She completed the roadblock LAST WEEK -- you know, first episode. So I think she has proven herself thus far. So Jeff did the one this week -- so what?

What a good team and the seem very symbiotic and really seem to care about each other.