JeffandJordan.jpg

Jordan and Jeff

Newly Dating

Jeff Schroeder

Hometown: Norridge, Ill.

Connection to your Teammate: Newly Dating

Current Occupation: Salesman

Pet peeve about your teammate: She doesn

I don't like their fake smiles in this picture! They're both more attractive when they're just natural imo. So excited for the season to start! :D

has anyone heard if they are still seeing each other now that TAR is done?

They are definitely still together, I read on AABB that Jordan was just in Chicago very recently.

I like them, but I see her doing the team in getting stuck on a challenge or something. Physically, she's probably OK, but something that takes a little thought or knowledge about the world may hold her up.

amazingrace320.jpg

Photo Credit: Monty Brinton/CBS

Jeff and Jordan on 'The Amazing Race': 'It's a totally different game'

by Lynette Rice

Apparently, it took CBS all of three days after the Big Brother 11 finale last September to approach Jordan Lloyd and Jeff Schroeder about competing in the 16th edition of The Amazing Race, which premieres Feb. 14. Despite attempts by fans to blow the lid off their latest endeavor, Lloyd and Schroeder couldn

How cute is it that AR is starting on Valentines day? Think J & J will get together and watch it? :smitten: awwwwww :smitten:

Well, J/J will be doing an interview on Valentine's Day.

Feb 14, 2010 Jeff / Jordan BB11 w/ James Rhine & special guest on The BB Hour

Join us Feb 14 for a special addition of The BB Hour. James Rhine will co-host as we interview Jeff and Jordan from BB11. Also a special secret guest (another BigBrother Fav) will be in the studio. Show starts at 6pm (west coast), to see the fun tune in on http://superpass.real.com/ at Live at the Studio... or listen in on www.blogtalkradio.com/thebbhour

Quirkydude's youtube

Hey gang, haven't "talked" to ya'll since BB. So......... J & J are on the Amazing Race :inlove: Good move CBS. Hope they, J & J, have a great experience. I'll be watching for sure. Are they winners? Haven't a clue. But, I hope they make it far into the game. Have a feeling they will be fun to watch. Tip and clue - Jordan move to Chicago, you won't be sorry.

From a Chicago gal

Happy Valentines Day all :heart::heart:

yah jeff and jordan!!! they worked awesome together, and jeff is as sexy as ever!! so glad they were team one!

She did great!! They are adorable!! I want them to have their own show.

Number 1 week 1!! Good luck Jeff and Jordan!

I think the two of them did wonderful and I am so happy for them...

Well I can't say anything bad about them being they came in first place, but I really think he is carrying her. I know there's a lot of love for them, but there's going to be a time when she's going to have to make decisions for herself.

He was carrying the ladder AND the paint?

Did you miss the roadblock she did??? I don't see him carrying her.... although I notice she almost got them on a plane to China instead of Chile, I have to admit that made me laugh

I love them though... and hope they keep doing well!!

She rocked that high wire challenge. If Jeff would have tried that, it would have been a disaster - he is afraid of heights, and big guys on tiny wire = not so good. Ask the eliminated couple. I was screaming at them to have the woman do it cause he was one big dude.

Anyway, J&J did very well tonight. I thought he was asking her about Carmen Sandiego because it was a "geography" show, so if she had watched she would know where countries are etc. But that's just me. Anywho, I'm glad they won that leg and won the trip. Even if they don't do well overall on the race, they have a cool vacation coming up in Vancouver. BUT, I wouldn't go on that skeleton thing - that's the same track where the dude died the other day. Just sayin....

I mentioned that in the other thread Sugar.... I'd decline that part of the trip if I was them.... think they'd notice if I stalked them around Vancouver though??

Like the rest of you I'm glad J&J came in first tonight and won the trip. Win or lose they still get the trip. I love both of them to death but I have to say they are not the two brightest bulbs in the patch. I'm not saying they are stupid, just not aware of the world around them, especially Jordon. I'll bet she freaked out when she saw they drive on the other side of the road! I really hope they go far but I think Jordon will cause their early departure. Got my fingers crossed that I'm wrong.

Its pretty sad when the team running the smartest first leg is Jeff & Jordan.

Fuskie

Who was surprised there was no Detour this leg...

Its pretty sad when the team running the smartest first leg is Jeff & Jordan.

I saw so many other couples make really stupid - poor -wrong - eggheaded moves. I think that Jeff and Jordan did great! Now are they the smartest team? No but they seemed tonight to have really good instincts and made it to first place.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...................another chance to watch Jeff in living color every week :smitten: