Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Daniel and Jordan...WINNERS

Actually, I am beginning to kind of like them. The more effeminate one says some really funny stuff.

These guys were arrogant jerks from the beginning, not to be outdone by the arrogant lesbos, I guess the only teams I really liked were the Cowboys and J & J

If I never hear anyone utter the word 'bro' again I will be perfectly happy

I know! Right?

What was UP with that?

I never noticed until this final episode, but it really hit me because it was so blatant.

I think it was during the Coit tower climb, when it was at either the beginning, middle, or ending of everything he said to his brother for encouragement.

Annoying and funny at the same time.

I was on-again and off-again with those two but they went to win and they won. I think that the "bro" business might have been some sort of personal signal.

I dislike these two as one of my two disgusting teams. I also was going to shoot myself in the foot over the "bro" thing. It just grated.

I really wish a team I liked prevailed!!!

I did get a little tired of the one brother going on and on about how he made his brother's dream come true. Yeah, we get it. It's all because of YOU... :rolleyes: I'm still glad they won over Team Models though.

Yah me too kayo. I would have preferred the coyboys to win, but if they didn't, I wanted it to be these guys.

... if I were the brother whose dream it was to do TAR, I would have been ready to smack the other one, with his bragging about helping me achieve my dream. But they are full of brotherly love and a million bucks up, so who cares what I think! Ah well, as pointed out earlier, it was better than having the model with something to prove be the last one standing.