Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Jet and Cord...Second Place

Guess I'll be rooting for them now... they rocked it tonight.....

There all I got to root for now that Dad/Daughter team gone.

From worst to first - they did great tonight. THey seem to have (at least for now) learned a lesson about reading the damn clues carefully.

I'm really glad they're still in it but could someone explain to me how they made it from last to first (didn't they have to do an additional task too?)?! I missed the episode and didn't record it.

I'm really glad they're still in it but could someone explain to me how they made it from last to first (didn't they have to do an additional task too?)?! I missed the episode and didn't record it.

They were able to do their extra task very quickly and then they took on the task no other teams would/could complete. The other teams had a task that took very long to finish and the cowboys finished their real task in several minutes. Last to First with lots of time to spare!

^

Hey! :) Welcome to the board.

They were able to do their extra task very quickly and then they took on the task no other teams would/could complete. The other teams had a task that took very long to finish and the cowboys finished their real task in several minutes. Last to First with lots of time to spare!

This is exactly right. Picking that flag pole task was the smartest decision they could have made - there was no way a boy/girl or girl/girl team would have been able to complete that. I'm so glad they're back in the game! I had really been worrying about them the last few legs.

My favorite team - hope they win the whole thing!

^^Me three!

I mean, really, what is not to like about these two guys? They take the country cousin persona to new heights but they seem genuinely NICE and they do well when I am afraid that they might not; so that has been a pleasant surprise.

5! :D

I love these boys! I loved their adorable pre-show video and I'm so happy they didn't disappoint me on the race. I'm a little scared, though, Meghan and Cheyne were my favorite team on the last race and I don't know if my favorite team can win two years in a row. =/

Smart, funny, look good shirtless, fast... perhaps I shall allow their Oh My Gravy comments pass.

My boys kicked butt again this week! :party_smilie: I'm hoping the comment Jordan made about the u-turning of the lesbians (that they should have done it to the cowboys instead and they would all look back later and question that decision) is foreshadowing!

My favorite comment of theirs was when all the trips they won was mentioned; one of them said they wouldn't be traveling together. I liked that.

I love these guys too. I absolutely love that they never once got annoyed and yelled at each other during the race like most of the teams do, but instead encouraged one another. Really, really love that.

This innocent "cowboy" banter is starting to get on my nerves. Nice guys I agree but outside the state of Texas they are not the two sharpest pencils in the box.

Maybe that's because they aren't from Texas. They are from Oklahoma, where they have lived all their lives.

I really hope they win! They've raced so well together and it would be a real shame to see them not win imo. I would be happy for Dan and Jordan, because I love Jordan, but I really want it to be Jet and Cord!

Maybe that's because they aren't from Texas. They are from Oklahoma, where they have lived all their lives.

:animated_rotfl:

Anywho, don't care where they are from, love the cowboys and hope they win the whole thing, by gravy!

I will be okay with any of the three teams winning this time - may the best couple win - but I sure would like to see the Okalahoma Cowboys (:)) take the prize.

Cowboys seemed like they were in a different league all together up next to the other two teams. Coming in second is disappointing plus they didn't win the million dollars. :sad2:

But respect for others and decency as human beings -- you can't buy or fake those qualities. The cowboys have much to be proud of.

I wonder if coming in second place gets a cash prize? I know on Survivor second place gets $100k. I hope so as they did run a clean race and deserve it.

I wonder if coming in second place gets a cash prize? I know on Survivor second place gets $100k. I hope so as they did run a clean race and deserve it.

I don't agree that they ran a clean race. They did up until the last leg. There was nothing clean about trying to confuse Dan in the ILM challenge. Its not that I see anything wrong with what Cord did. After all, its a race for $1,000,000 but it could have had an effect on the outcome (unlike Dan and Jordan getting ahead of the cowboys at the check in counter which had no effect since they were all on the same plane- not that what the brothers did was clean either).

As I've said before I don't think the cowboys were the country bumpkins they were made to seem like. They were smart and savvy. They just got outwitted on that last leg by Dan getting seats in first class for him and his brother so they were able to get off the plane with a big lead that they never lost.