Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Jet and Cord...Second Place

I really enjoyed them too this week and their moving up on my fav list....

and they're entertaining too. except that "oh my gravy" that's getting old quick. It was funny when they figured out they weren't riding a real horse though.

I thought it be a real horse at first two...cracked me up. Also liked the honest comment about how they knew some would say they had an advantage on the roping detour, but so do the couple who speaks spanish....

I wouldn't want to be their best friend or anything but I guess I kind of hope that they win. They seem very nice. "hat condoms." :2thumbsup:

Oh my god! What a coincidence. We get a roadblock where you have to rope a steer and one of the teams just happens to be two cowboys. And they finish in first place. What are the chances of that happening again.

Every season there always seems to be a leg of the race where a team gets an advantage...whether it's language or something they have a natural talent for.

I didn't really like these 2 at the first but then again I didn't give them much of a chance...I guess I judged them on their hats and belt buckles! The more I see how great they work together and how they treat other people I am really starting to like them and I hope they go far.

Love these two! They are working so well together and totally kicking butt; they're totally my favorite team right now.

Love these guys. I really enjoyed the little dance they did at the intersection when the detectives got there and asked who will we work with.

Love these guys as a team, and as a Texan who loves me some sexy southern drawl, cowboy hats, and "aww shucks" smiles, starting to develop crushes.

They're slipping a little but they're still hanging on! I still love them, though, and they are still my favorite team. :wub:

:party_smilie:

Woo hoo! Glad they get to stay. And these boys need to NOT wear their hats all the time. They're pretty good looking under there.

OMG I like these guys, but they were TERRIBLE tonight. THe coconut mistake was just stupid, then they left the bottle on the boat? WTF did they think they were retrieving it for if not to bring it to shore. BOYS - read the friggin' CLUES!!!! I hope the previews next week were trying to mislead us- otherwise they are in BIG trouble.

This innocent "cowboy" banter is starting to get on my nerves. Nice guys I agree but outside the state of Texas they are not the two sharpest pencils in the box.

Really???

Oh my Gravy, you did NOT just say that! LOL

I learned from some Texans that you can say just about anything about anybody as long as you follow it with "bless their little hearts.

As for the cowboys play in the last episode...

"The cowboys dont have the brain that god gave a gingersnap...bless their little hearts".

Another great one I heard that you can apply to any bitchy, disheveled team after a long day.

"those stragly haired cows look like they've been dragged from here to Texas...bless their little hearts"

For anyone not getting what I am trying to say...it's quite OK... BLESS YOUR LITTLE HEART :rolleyes:

This innocent "cowboy" banter is starting to get on my nerves. Nice guys I agree but outside the state of Texas they are not the two sharpest pencils in the box.

Agree. I like them well enough but jeez; are they for real?

Ok, let me be politicaly correct: Outside the great state of Texas those two are not the sharpest pencils in the box, bless their little hearts. :animated_rotfl:

Sorry JEDI, I'm not feelin the zen for these two!

I can't believe my boys were last! This is my number 1 team! I was so scared for them; I am thrilled that they got to stay in the race. I hope the preview was trying to be misleading because I would hate for them to go home next week.

I'd take these two dull pencils over the "mean lesbians" or "tiara" girl anyday!

I guess I don't have a favorite this year. I kind of like the father and daughter team (I do, however, question that God cares one way or the other whether she wins AR 2010). The lesbians are so hard-edged, sometimes - that is boring. "Tiara girl." :animated_rotfl: I also like the cowboys. They are so crisp and neat and nice. The brothers are funny and clever with their remarks - one, especially. The detectives kind of weirdly interesting. No favorite, though. It is a toss-up year. Anyone could take it.

As a Texan, I'd like to point out these two "aww shucks" cowboys are from Oklahoma. (and I'd bet dollars to doughnuts they'd not like being called "longhorns" or "aggies" when they are more likely "cowboys" or "sooners".)

Rooting for them and wouldn't kick 'em out of my bed for eating crackers...but they can be a little over the top cowboy cutesy sometimes...bless their hearts. lol