Brothers/Cowboys

Cord McCoy

Hometown: Tupelo, Okla.

Connection to your teammate: Brother

Current Occupation: Professional Bull Rider

Pet peeve about your teammate: He likes to voice his opinion

Favorite hobbies: Riding horses

Achievements: Rode world champion bucking bull,

Cowboys!!! Yea, how fun. We have a team of policemen also. Now if we could just have a team of ballerina's and astronauts, we could all nostalgically live out our youthful fantasies.

I want to like these guys. They might be really fun to watch.

I really, really like these two! I think they're my favorites so far. I loved their answers; I think this one is my favorite - "Lifelong to do list: Get married, have lots of babies and live happily ever after"

I want to kick these guys' parents for those names. Did they flip through a dictionary and pick the first word on the top of the page? Do they have a sister at home named Flashlight?

Cowboys? They don't look like cowboys aside from the outfits. I would expect a more rugged look over their baby faces. I'm guessing anybody who rides bulls for a living ain't too bright. I can't see them making it far.

I dub them Team Brokeback.

Jet, Cord, Kip, Levi, Dallas, Augie, Caleb...blah, blah, blah (shakes head). What IS it with these names? I totally agree, Baron. Have these parents ever heard of names like Steve, John, Mike or Tom? I venture to guess that, if they have a sister, her name is Shelby, Daisy or Cassidy.

Does anyone else think that they look nothing alike, or is it just me?

Does anyone else think that they look nothing alike, or is it just me?

LoL, but either Jet or Cord looks a lot like the mailman I bet. :P

Still loving these two! I felt so bad for them when they exchanged their money for Brazillian, that was so sad. :lol: I thought it was awesome to see them come back from that and finish so well, I hope they make it far.

Gotta admit they did awsome tonight, but they should have told the other teams about the bus situation

I'm liking them too.

I laughed last week at the comment 'we come from a one stoplight town and it flashes yellow', lol.

Gotta admit they did awsome tonight, but they should have told the other teams about the bus situation

why?

I mean I would have liked for them too because it caused problems for J/J, but it wouldn't have gained them anything.

I personally would have liked to see it because it would have helped Jeff/Jordan (go BB team!)

Strategy wise most likely would not have helped them this round but for this only being the second leg it's could be helpful later to have teams that your friendly with. They still would have been on the first bus & probably come in first seeing who the other two teams that took that bus route were, but then in the next couple legs could look to them to pay back the favor if they ever needed it.

Sometimes it's the nicest teams that get the farthest because other teams are willing to go out of their way to help them out too.

Nah-- I don't think they should have told those other teams about the bus situation. It's not like they lied to them, or gave them wrong information. Any of those other guys could have gotten that information, but they didn't think about asking. It probably taught them a good lesson.

There are a few things I didn't like about the cowboys tonight though. First was the 'oh my gravy'. Yeah, ok. He's not cussing or anything, and the first time I heard it, I chuckled. But after about the third or fourth time hearing it, in about a 10 minute period, I was finding it annoying. They seemed to have stopped though, because I had forgotten about it by the time the show ended.

I also didn't like their hat protectors. I know, I know, their hats probably cost a small fortune. But the cowboy hat was designed to protect the cowboy, in weather such as what they were going through. I know these were their 'dress cowboy hats, ' I guess is what you'd call them. But since they are supposed to be real cowboys, I wish they would have worn their 'work' cowboy hats, and let them get wet. Show us what the cowboy hat is all about, instead of wearing those sissified ones than needed a rain bonnet.

Minor annoyances-- I do like these guys and am glad they did so well tonight. I hope they don't tell the lesbians anything next week!

My favorite team right now. This week was a breeze for them with the milking and such. I also liked that they looked for a different route and it paid off for them. They're there to win, not make buddies. Telling the other teams about the bus could have backfired.

I agree - I hated that Jeff/Jordan messed up on the bus thing, but they came out okay anyway. The cowboys owe nothing to anyone else there. It's a game, and they are clearly in it to win it. I hope they keep up the good work!

They definitely did the right thing by not telling the others about the bus terminal- good grief, it's a game for a million bucks! They didn't steer them to the wrong terminal or make them choose that bus. If they had told them, I would've thought they were nice guys but pretty stupid. As it is, they are now one of the top three teams I'm rooting for, all because they're alot smarter than I gave them credit for!

I do agree with you, Ivy, about their hats. Covering them up to keep them "purty" is a pretty idiotic (but kinda funny) thing to do in this game. They shouldn't be wearing hats they needed to protect with plastic bags. sheesh. Still rooting for them though!

I like them too. Hopefully karma doesn't come around and bite them in the butt.

I like these guys too and def think it would have been dumb for them to say anything about the buses. J/J and the models shouldn't get rewarded for stupid behavior. About the hats, please let's remember these are not "rancher cowboys", these are "rodeo cowboys", so in all likelyhood they don't even own straw hats (which you can wear in rain) because that's not the style that rodeo riders (and country music singers, lol) wear. Plus those Resistol hats can be pretty expensive. At least they didn't have hat protectors in their back pockets, they made them!

Cowboys in the old west tied their bandanas around their hats in bad weather, just sayin. I could care less if they wear hat condoms or not, I still really like them.

Yeah, I thought of calling them 'hat condoms' too. lol. It's nothing that really bothers me. I just found it funny. And it did come in handy, for carrying the eggs!

Besides he seemed to have no problem taking the protector off to carry the eggs. You got something you paid some good cash for, why not try to protect it?

Yeah, ,yeah.. I know I know. These hats are more of a fashion statement, not really functional. I know they are expensive. And I was glad to see he didn't hesitate to use it for another purpose.

Honestly, I didn't mention it to make it a big criticism. It just made me chuckle.

I have read a few trashy romance novels, and if I'm reading one there the hero is a cowboy, I just know he would not stop to put on a hat condom, if it started raining. Now that's a real cowboy. ;):blush::drool:

They were awesome this week! They worked so well together and it really paid off for them, I'm definitely rooting for these two.