Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Carol and Brandy...Philiminated 4/11

I'm not a fan of Team Models either but these two are worse...and sore losers to boot. So glad they're gone!

I hear that Kayo... I would love to see the models go next but it was kind of poetic to see these to go first and because of the models...... now heres hoping brent and caite go next

I actually think I'm going to miss them, somehow.

I found them somewhat entertaining - from a distance; entertaining. I kind of got weary of the dark-haired one treating the bleached-blonde one like dog poop but the bleached-blonde one seemed to eat-it-up. They were bitter at being bested by someone they considered dumb. No class; either of them. Glad they are gone away.

Caite may be proven dumb on YouTube, but Carol & Brandy are now on YouTube being outplayed by who they considered stupid. Defend that, Brandy.

I'm so happy these bitches are finally gone! :party_smilie: And watching them eat sour grapes for the last half of the leg made it even sweeter.

Wow, I don't think I have ever seen more ungracious losers. Brandy, especially, should be completely embarrassed by her behavior. She acted like a spoiled high school princess who didn't win homecoming queen.

Bitter, pathetic, ugly, ungrateful sorry assed losers.

Two of the biggest skankopotomus's I've ever seen.

I think the blonde one was actually embarrassed at how the dark haired one made an ass of herself. Is it bad that I don't know or care which one is which.

Totally agree with everyone who has disliked them as much as I have, great word Steava11, love it Skankapotomus, and will be using it myself, I am sure tomorrow nite at work,lololol

I agree! They are such poor losers. It's like Caite said maybe if they were nicer to ppl it would not have happened. They were 2 rude players. I was glad when they were eliminated. Last night just proved what sore losers they actually are.

I'm glad TAR didn't edit out Brandy's bad behavior and let the world see the sore loser that she is. What a biotch.

Wow - Carol should have been embarrassed. I thought it was bad enough when they wouldn't not applaud Brent and Caite when they arrived. But that outburst was so bad... What a bitter, pathetic lesbian Brandy is. Oh my gravy!

Oh darn. I missed the Brandy blow up. I was so disappointed the brothers had won, I turned the channel.

Brandy made a total ass of herself. Again. The other one just hung her head in silence. Again. Get a clue and get far, far away; Carol.

I agree they seemed like sore losers, but Caite sure didn't come across any better. And it's true, Caite played emotionally instead of strategically so Brandy was at least right about that.

It doesn't matter if Brandy was right or wrong at this point.... she just showed herself to be nasty and bitter.... and frankly if anyone else had u-turned them I doubt she would have been quite so bitchy about the whole thing..... but she felt that she was better and smarter than Caite so therefore it burned more that the dumb one got her out

Think whatever you like about Caite, you can even go talk about it in Caite's thread, but, it doesn't excuse Brandy's behavior

Brandy made a total ass of herself. Again. The other one just hung her head in silence.

I agree about Brandy. Totally unnecessary. No class. However, Carol did manage to clap at the finish line albeit very tentatively but at least she showed some class.

I thought Brandy's points were ridiculous. Caite can play whatever game she wants to play. If she wants to mess up someone's game, just because she doesn't like them, that's her prerogative. You can call it stupid to not have tried to take out players who were stronger, but she did what made her feel good at the time. I hate to use this buzz word, but I think it empowered her.

Don't get me wrong -- I don't like her, and am glad they didn't win, but for someone to berate you for how you played the game, at that point, was stupid. Brandy was far and away the stupid one. She is going to be one bitter and lonely lesbian, if she can't let this go. It's like she got no pleasure out of the race, because of that one thing.

U turn is part of the game. Relationships are also part of the game. They purposefully alienated Caite, so they simply reaped what they had sown.