Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Carol and Brandy...Philiminated 4/11

I agree Sugar. Even the " Where's her tiara" comment just shows how they are to the other teams. Next week shows them bickering with each other, so so much for leaning on each other.

Haven't seen that yet, so I will wait til I do to see what happens, but if that is what happens (and not just editing) I would agree with you. That said, since that hasn't happened YET...tell me about the snotty whiny stuff please cause I haven't seen it. The "jumping line" thing I thought was going to be a big deal last night was just the same old two teams alligning for a couple of legs, has happened before, will continue to happen. Love ya, SugarB!

See, Baron...that's where I was going. I never heard them say that. I heard the brothers tell them she was a beauty queen and make fun of her, saw this team walk away, and then saw the brothers get all buddy buddy with the models and tell them the girls said that about her tiara. I am not saying they absolutely didn't say this, I am pointing out it was the brothers who started the crap talk and then stirred the pot.

I remember the brothers saying that but I thought they showed a clip if them saying it. I could be wrong. We'll see next week I guess.

It was them that said it, they are snotty and self-important, and the brunette loves the attention, she goes on and on and seems to be the expert on everything. I cannot stand these 2 at all, from the git,they are equally annoying and everything just about that comes out of their mouth is a put down on someone else, and even tho the editing may be making them look even worse in the commercial for next week, they are going to crack and I for one cant wait for their downfall!!!!!!!

They're snotty, whiny, and confronting the cowboys next week -- about what? So the cowboys were smart enough (After C & B got on the first bus because someone else "saved" their spot for them) to find a quicker way to get there and GASP!!! win the leg? What gives them the right to interrogate them like they did something wrong? Get over yourselves ladies. You got outplayed this leg, deal with it!

Excellent post! Seeing the preview for next week made me so angry/frustrated. Who do these bitches think they are?! Who are they to confront anyone about anything? I can't wait for them to go.

OK, had some down time at work this morning so I rewatched the interchange with the brothers and the lesbians in the first episode. From what I saw (and I rewound 3 times)the boys are all snotty about the model girl, the lesbians laugh and that's all we see until we see the brothers telling the models what the lesbians "said". Now, just because it didn't show doesn't mean it happened, but I am just saying...

This has nothing to do with what might happen on the 3rd epi, of course.

Well, that preview was misleading. Didn't "interrogate" the cowboys...just asked. And didn't have a meltdown...just got frustrated in the way we have seen many racers do. Wasn't even a good fight, lol. OK, now I will officially declare these ladies one of my "teams", along with the cowboys.

their a little grading on my nerves, but playing the game, not a fav though....

I like their hair. Wish I had the nerve to cut my hair that short. Bliss. L1zz1e :) You liked Sandra's hair. LOL

just thought I would mention that they suck! IMO of course.

I really do not like these two...everything they say and do just seems to grate on my nerves. It's funny how some people just have a way of rubbing other people wrong...I can't even really pinpoint what exactly it is that annoys me....just seems to be everything.

I do not like the way the brown-haired one thinks she knows everything, she is really annoying imo; the other one doesn't bother me as much.

They were so annoying last night... if I had to hear that one go on and on about how she didn't sign up for this.... UMMMMM WHAT!!!!!

You signed up for The Amazing Race, it's not a freaking holiday... so yes you did sign up for this you twit

The further along they go in the show the more and more they irriate me. Seriously, we get that you are a queen and like nice things but it's not going to kill you to get dirty every once in a while. It's a competition...suck it up.

I really hope that there is a comp coming up really soon that they both have to compete in that requires them roll around in mud, lots of mud, mud maybe even animals have walked in. Imagine their reaction to that!

Nasty stuff. One more than the other but I don't know which and don't care. Both could go. Soon.

Thought these people would be much cooler. Done with them soley based on the whining one. Why are you even on the Race?

I loved when I first read that Brandy was a biter. Now I wish it was one of the other contestants and they'd bite her. Jeez she's annoying.

Still can't stand the brown-haired one! She is so far beyond annoying that it's ridiculous, I do actually kinda like the blonde one though. lol

Well it's about damn time they got booted. Now I can sit down and enjoy the rest of the race. :party_smilie: