CarolandBrandy.jpg

Carol and Brandy

Dating

Carol Rosenfeld

Hometown: Los Angeles, Calif.

Connection to your teammate: Dating

Current Occupation: Consultant

Pet peeve about your teammate: She

I'll probably get crucified for this, but does every season if TAR have to include a gay or lesbian couple? I understand the concept of trying to preach acceptance, but it's really having an opposite effect now.

Aside from that, this couple looks strong. I think they will go far.

I'll probably get crucified for this, but does every season if TAR have to include a gay or lesbian couple? . . .

Baron, not anymore than they always have married couples, dating couples, parent/child teams or best friends. I'm waiting for the midget gay couple who only have one leg.

If one of these two was a male, making them a married couple and all other factors were the same, these two would not be on the race. Some other gay or lesbian couple would have been chosen. After 16 seasons and every season having a gay or lesbian team, it's just too much of a coincidence.

Don't a lot of shows have the "token gay'? I know they do it on Big Brother and The Real World, I didn't think it was that uncommon.

That's just my point. What minority group wants to be a token anything? They want equality, not a hand out.

I don't care how they get on and I don't take it as token either. The world is made of of everyday people, I just accepted it as is. They seem a good match for each other and maybe their everyday balance will help them through the race.

I'll probably get crucified for this, but does every season if TAR have to include a gay or lesbian couple? I understand the concept of trying to preach acceptance, but it's really having an opposite effect now.

Big red x...

We have a store near here called Red X --- just sayin.... :hide:

Aside from that, this couple looks strong. I think they will go far.

I agree with almost everything you said...I don't think they will finish the race...

Baron, not anymore than they always have married couples, dating couples, parent/child teams or best friends. I'm waiting for the midget gay couple who only have one leg.

Best laugh I had tonight! :animated_rotfl:

They're snotty, whiny, and confronting the cowboys next week -- about what? So the cowboys were smart enough (After C & B got on the first bus because someone else "saved" their spot for them) to find a quicker way to get there and GASP!!! win the leg? What gives them the right to interrogate them like they did something wrong? Get over yourselves ladies. You got outplayed this leg, deal with it!