Followers 0
Dade

Brent and Caite...Third Place

41 posts in this topic

CaitiandBrent.jpg

Brent and Caite

Dating Models

Brent Horne

This is a re-post I made in another thread. I wanted to move it here so no one misses out on how entertaining Caite is.

Who could forget this ditzy half of the Brent/Caite team?

I can't wait to hear the conversations between her and Jordan.

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH EMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I just want to smack her!!

Ugh! Just watch them like prove everyone wrong and make it super far. :rolleyes: I don't think I care for either of them right now. I didn't like their answers and their video was pretty annoying. Like, what was up with her laughing after everything she said? That was really weird. She looks amazing in that picture though!

Isn't that what always happens, the most annoying person/team makes it to the end.

LoL Jersey. I had no idea that was her. I seen that Miss SC before. Thanks for posting it.

He looks like a Dweeb. She looks great, but is obviously a complete airhead.

No opinion yet, didn't see enough of them to judge...

Pet peeve about your teammate: He picks his nose with tissue paper, throws it in the toilet and doesn

I kind of love these two. Caite is gorgeous and you can tell she's really there to kick ass and win this race; I love racers like that! (part of why I loved Meghan and Cheyne last season) I think her and Brent are funny together and they're gonna be bickering a lot like Team Zebra was last season. But they seem athletic and like they can kick butt and I'm excited to see how far they get.

Not digging these two and if she mentions how she is trying to prove herselve one more time I think I will biotch slap my tv screen!

She a class act. Especially when she hacked up a luggie and spit it on the ground. :drool:

These two are my second favorite team right now. Caite is a tough cookie and after seeing this week's show I know she can kick ass in the race!

Her voice still annoys the crap out of me. Valley girl much?

I'm with that!

I wish that she would just hush.

I never really liked this pair. But last night's episode showed me that I really didn't like them. Ugh, what is her problem?

I never really liked this pair. But last night's episode showed me that I really didn't like them. Ugh, what is her problem?

I couldn't tell you her problem because I can't understand a word she says. I do kind of enjoy watching them skip clues or tasks and find out at the pit stop that they have to go back.

These people are so freaking hilarious. So glad they made it on the Race, cause they give me a laugh every week. I must have had a bag over my head when the whole pageant question thing happened, so I never heard of it until this Race. Now, when I am feeling blue, I YouTube it. Why? Cause, um, like, the Iraq and such, for example U.S. Americans and things for like Africa and such, um make me laugh.

Ah how funny was it when they went to the pit stop, realizing they missed out on everything.

Yeah...that was hilarious and I was very happy it happened to them. I am quite ready for these 2 to go home.

I'm ready to NOT hear her annoying voice anymore, ever! It makes my ears bleed.

Is it sick of me to wish these two idiots would fight every episode? I know that's stupid. No, your stupid, na ahh, your stupid!!!