Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Brent and Caite...Third Place

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,838 posts

Brent and Caite
Dating Models

Brent Horne≠
Hometown: Columbia, S.C.
Connection to your Teammate: Dating
Current Occupation: Model

Pet peeve about your teammate: She is hard headed and canít take criticism

Favorite Hobbies: Sports and traveling

Achievements: My faith. Iíve been in some crazy situations and around some not-so-cool people and still stand my ground with my beliefs

Lifelong To Do List: Travel the world; have a fulfilling, rewarding and successful career; solve the mystery of who killed JFK; make a difference in someone's life; have a family; hit a hole-in-one and host my own show

If I could switch places with someone: Actually no one, I enjoy my life and who I am. I look forward to the journey that lies in front of me

Role Model/Hero: My Mom

What are you passionate about? My relationships and enjoying life! I never take a moment for granted

What would you do if you won the million dollars? Go on a vacation with my family and friends, give back to my parents and in some way better myself so that I could be in a position to help others

People would be surprised to learn: I'd rather give than receive

Favorite place you have ever visited: Grand Cayman

Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on the Race together: We are both "Type A" personalities and need to do some work on the way we communicate with each other

What do you hope to accomplish by running the Race (other than winning one million bucks)? I hope to build on the already great relationship I have with Caite and prove to myself and others that I have the strength and faith to endure the craziest of circumstances

Caite Upton
Hometown: Lexington, S.C.
Connection to your Teammate: Dating
Current Occupation: Model

Pet peeve about your teammate: He picks his nose with tissue paper, throws it in the toilet and doesnít flush

Favorite Hobbies: Art, sports, modeling and acting

Achievements: Being able to overcome the embarrassment from the flub I made on national television during the Miss Teen USA pageant

Lifelong To Do List: To advance my career as an actress and model. I also want to complete my college career in art with a minor in business at UCLA

If I could switch places with someone: Nobody, I'm very content with who I am.

Role Model/Hero: Johnny Unitas because he continued to be a good person while in the limelight and was very headstrong, genuine and determined to achieve everything he put his mind to

What are you passionate about? My lifelong goals and dreams

What would you do if you won the million dollars? Buy a Maserati and a round of drinks for my friends. Hah

People would be surprised to learn: I'm very athletic and can pretty much beat every guy in anything. I am also an amazing artist

Favorite place you have ever visited: Montabaur, Germany.

Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on the Race together: We both are headstrong and feel as if we are alpha males in the relationship. We will also need to do a better job listening to each other

What do you hope to accomplish by running the Race (other than winning one million bucks)? I hope to learn how to stay calm in tense situations

CBS

jersey721

jersey721

• Pip
  • 3,092 posts
This is a re-post I made in another thread. I wanted to move it here so no one misses out on how entertaining Caite is.

Who could forget this ditzy half of the Brent/Caite team?

Miss Teen USA (South Carolina)

I can't wait to hear the conversations between her and Jordan.

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
Yuck, that's all I can say.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,492 posts
OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH EMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I just want to smack her!!

itsnotbb9

itsnotbb9

• Pip
  • 1,087 posts
Ugh! Just watch them like prove everyone wrong and make it super far. rolleyes.gif I don't think I care for either of them right now. I didn't like their answers and their video was pretty annoying. Like, what was up with her laughing after everything she said? That was really weird. She looks amazing in that picture though!

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
Isn't that what always happens, the most annoying person/team makes it to the end.

Baron

Baron

• Pip
  • 1,163 posts
LoL Jersey. I had no idea that was her. I seen that Miss SC before. Thanks for posting it.

He looks like a Dweeb. She looks great, but is obviously a complete airhead.

SueZqueZ

SueZqueZ

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,881 posts
No opinion yet, didn't see enough of them to judge...

kayo

kayo

Heroes/LOST Forum Host

• Pip
  • 4,326 posts
Pet peeve about your teammate: He picks his nose with tissue paper, throws it in the toilet and doesnít flush

Nice. I'm sure he appreciated her "picking" this pet peeve above all others...

People would be surprised to learn: I'm very athletic and can pretty much beat every guy in anything. I am also an amazing artist

Oh, and I believe she forgot to add unbelievably humble too. rolleyes.gif

Role Model/Hero: Johnny Unitas because he continued to be a good person while in the limelight and was very headstrong, genuine and determined to achieve everything he put his mind to.

Johnny Unitas?? This sounds like a prepared Teen USA answer. Unlike the whole "map" fiasco...

itsnotbb9

itsnotbb9

• Pip
  • 1,087 posts
I kind of love these two. Caite is gorgeous and you can tell she's really there to kick ass and win this race; I love racers like that! (part of why I loved Meghan and Cheyne last season) I think her and Brent are funny together and they're gonna be bickering a lot like Team Zebra was last season. But they seem athletic and like they can kick butt and I'm excited to see how far they get.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,492 posts
Her voice still annoys the crap out of me. Valley girl much?

SueZqueZ

SueZqueZ

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,881 posts
Not digging these two and if she mentions how she is trying to prove herselve one more time I think I will biotch slap my tv screen!

Baron

Baron

• Pip
  • 1,163 posts
Not as annoying as I thought they'd be.

Shipp

Shipp

• Pip
  • 2,650 posts
She a class act. Especially when she hacked up a luggie and spit it on the ground. drool.gif

itsnotbb9

itsnotbb9

• Pip
  • 1,087 posts
These two are my second favorite team right now. Caite is a tough cookie and after seeing this week's show I know she can kick ass in the race!

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
Next weeks meltdown looks awesome! LOL!

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,836 posts
QUOTE (SugarB @ Feb 21 2010, 08:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Her voice still annoys the crap out of me. Valley girl much?

I'm with that!

I wish that she would just hush.

laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,178 posts
I never really liked this pair. But last night's episode showed me that I really didn't like them. Ugh, what is her problem?

jersey721

jersey721

• Pip
  • 3,092 posts
QUOTE (laladoopiedu @ Mar 22 2010, 09:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I never really liked this pair. But last night's episode showed me that I really didn't like them. Ugh, what is her problem?

I couldn't tell you her problem because I can't understand a word she says. I do kind of enjoy watching them skip clues or tasks and find out at the pit stop that they have to go back.

A_BB_Aholic

A_BB_Aholic

• Pip
  • 994 posts
These people are so freaking hilarious. So glad they made it on the Race, cause they give me a laugh every week. I must have had a bag over my head when the whole pageant question thing happened, so I never heard of it until this Race. Now, when I am feeling blue, I YouTube it. Why? Cause, um, like, the Iraq and such, for example U.S. Americans and things for like Africa and such, um make me laugh.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users