How do we complain to CBS?

can anyone give me the email?

i was appalled to hear Ivette's rascist comments.

People can say soo many rude and insensitive things to her (Cuban Communist, lesbo, dyke, Fresh off the boat, etc.) but nobody will stoop that low....

i really want to give CBS a piece of my mind...does anyone know how i can do that?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sara-is-hot

I find cursing and farting offensive.

Should I tell them I want the live ffeeds to show fishs everytime somebody curses or mentions farting?

This is cool. we cant get the live feeds that we paid for totally censored so it will be almost like on TV

Guest mmkay

i agree with sarah... those that pay for feeds should get access to everything. i do think that cbs should let those who don't get the feeds know what sort of things ivette is saying!

Guest dancingfool

I think there's a more effective way to censor her than fish. She should be forced to play the rest of the game with tape over her mouth, except for one designated PBJ session per day.

I find cursing and farting offensive. 

Should I tell them I want the live ffeeds to show fishs everytime somebody curses or mentions farting?

This is cool. we cant get the live feeds that we paid for totally censored so it will be almost like on TV

I don't want them to censor her...I want the to boot her ass for beingtruly and repeatedly inappropriate (nevermind that she's more unwatchable than Jase on Speed)

Guest sara-is-hot

I find her to be very nasty, and racist . That disgusts me, but thats as far as I go. I judge her myself. I hope the HG's judge her and dump her.

I'm not telling CBS to dump her. In fact I wrote cbs and told them not to dare let a small group of people on a message board push them to censor the live feeds that 100's of 1000's only buy because they are uncensored.

I find her to be very nasty, and racist . That disgusts me, but thats as far as I go. I judge her myself. I hope the HG's judge her and dump her. 

I'm not telling CBS to dump her. In fact I wrote cbs and told them not to dare let a small group of people on a message board push them to censor the live feeds that 100's of 1000's only buy because they are uncensored.

As I said...I don't want anything censored online

You just want them to censor her free speech? Where would it stop?

You just want them to censor her free speech? Where would it stop?

Uh...did I say that?

Please read the 5 page thread where we have already had this discussion.

I can't believe I am going to defend Ivette (God forgive me)

But as long as CBS isn;t putting in the shows that air, they really aren't going to do anything and shouldn't. As much as I hate to say it, she has the right to speak her mind. If you are offended because you are seeing it on the live feeds, then I suggest you cancel your feeds. Every season there is racy content. Anyone that can't handle that, or thinks that BB is a "Family show" and that it is appropriate for kids is delusional. BB is an adult soap opera and adult topics and yes even offensive ideas and statements are going to be made. Make the adult choice and tune out or ignore if you are offended. Or take the real high road and realize that EVERYONE is a litle bit racist sometimes. I use to say that I wasn't, but I recently saw the musucal Avenue Q on Broadway and there is a whole song by that same title that shows that everyone is guilty of it in some way, some more than others. But that is just human nature.

Yet he who hath not sinned cast the first stone.....

OUCH!!!

Dep

Guest Baby Boo

Kicking her off the show would not be censoring her free speach. She can still say as many racist comments as she wants, in or out of the house. All CBS would be doing is showing they do not support those comments. Bill Mahr lost his own television show for comments he made, and while I disagreed with it I also thought the network had that right. Again this would not be censoring her, just not letting her use thier show as a means to voice her opinion.

I can't believe I am going to defend Ivette (God forgive me)

But as long as CBS isn;t putting in the shows that air, they really aren't going to do anything and shouldn't. As much as I hate to say it, she has the right to speak her mind. If you are offended because you are seeing it on the live feeds, then I suggest you cancel your feeds. Every season there is racy content. Anyone that can't handle that, or thinks that BB is a "Family show" and that it is appropriate for kids is delusional. BB is an adult soap opera and adult topics and yes even offensive ideas and statements are going to be made. Make the adult choice and tune out or ignore if you are offended. Or take the real high road and realize that EVERYONE is a litle bit racist sometimes. I use to say that I wasn't, but I recently saw the musucal Avenue Q on Broadway and there is a whole song by that same title that shows that everyone is guilty of it in some way, some more than others. But that is just human nature.

Yet he who hath not sinned cast the first stone.....

OUCH!!!

Dep

Yeah...racism is okay because evrybody does it. :roll:

Free speech is one thing....but rascism is another

i am not saying that ivette does NOT have the right to say what she wants...but I am saying that people like her should NOT be put on Big Brother

This show is supposed to represent everyday America, some are wacky, some are tough, some are just Regular people....however I am quite sure that Ivette is NOT representing what America is all about

when we watch this show, we expect to see people who respect others and do not have ignorant opinions

People like Ivette do not deserve to be on television, or on Big Brother, because they spread hate....

Is this really how you want some of America to be depicted as?

Guest sara-is-hot
Free speech is one thing....but rascism is another

i am not saying that ivette does NOT have the right to say what she wants...but I am saying that people like her should NOT be put on Big Brother

This show is supposed to represent everyday America, some are wacky, some are tough, some are just Regular people....however I am quite sure that Ivette is NOT representing what America is all about

when we watch this show, we expect to see people who respect others and do not have ignorant opinions

People like Ivette do not deserve to be on television, or on Big Brother, because they spread hate....

Is this really how you want some of America to be depicted as?

If free speech only inculdes speech you agree with then it is not free speech. I despise racism in all forms but heaaring speach you do not agree with is part of the price you pay to live in a free society.

As far as tv goes none of Ivette or Kays racism has gone on TV. The Paid internet feeds are not TV. They are the internet and one of the main reaosn people pay for them is because they are uncensored.

Last but not least Ivette doesnt represent of all America anymore than April represents all of Texas. There is racism in every country.

Guest Bourbon

People can say soo many rude and insensitive things to her (Cuban Communist, lesbo, dyke, Fresh off the boat, etc.) but nobody will stoop that low....

i really want to give CBS a piece of my mind...does anyone know how i can do that?

You're going to complain to CBS for something someone ELSE said? CBS has done nothing wrong. If you're so offended by Ivette's racist comments, stop watching the feeds. Don't waste your time, or CBS'.

Typical ignorant resolution to a problem easily solved: Complain after the fact, rather than actually doing something about it yourself. :roll:

You're going to complain to CBS for something someone ELSE said?  CBS has done nothing wrong.  If you're so offended by Ivette's racist comments, stop watching the feeds.  Don't waste your time, or CBS'. 

Typical ignorant resolution to a problem easily solved: Complain after the fact, rather than actually doing something about it yourself.  :roll:

Excuse me?

What the hell do you expect me to do? Waltz into the Big Brother house and ask Ivette if she wants be to go Caucasian on her ass?

You pissed me off buddy. Because if you are such a supporter of free speech than you should also realize that I HAVE THE RIGHT TO COMPLAIN TO WHOEVER I WANT.

Its free speech after all isn't it?

God...you are a dumbass (free speech...my opinion...so suck it up)

Ivette is nothing but a trash mouth. With that said, I take her comments and such with a grain of salt. I do not let her or her racist comments affect my life what so ever. Now, If it bothers you so much, stop watching the live feeds. I see how upset you are from your post. The simplest thing would be to stop watching the feeds.

Guest Bourbon

You're going to complain to CBS for something someone ELSE said?  CBS has done nothing wrong.  If you're so offended by Ivette's racist comments, stop watching the feeds.  Don't waste your time, or CBS'. 

Typical ignorant resolution to a problem easily solved: Complain after the fact, rather than actually doing something about it yourself.  :roll:

Excuse me?

What the hell do you expect me to do? Waltz into the Big Brother house and ask Ivette if she wants be to go Caucasian on her ass?

You pissed me off buddy. Because if you are such a supporter of free speech than you should also realize that I HAVE THE RIGHT TO COMPLAIN TO WHOEVER I WANT.

Its free speech after all isn't it?

God...you are a dumbass (free speech...my opinion...so suck it up)

Simple solution: Stop watching the feeds if you're so offended. But i guess you're too busy coming up with new and exciting ways to ignore common sense that you forgot about that one right?

Dear Bourbon,

I can do whatever the hell I want. Just because I do not agree with Ivette's comments, does not mean that I will stop watching the feeds.

Please keep you narrow-minded comments to yourself. I really don't give a rat's ass what you think.

Guest sara-is-hot

You can complain or you can stop watching. I shouldnt tell you not to complain.

I do think the people that are trying to censor the feeds are off base though.

Dear Bourbon,

I can do whatever the hell I want. Just because I do not agree with Ivette's comments, does not mean that I will stop watching the feeds. 

Please keep you narrow-minded comments to yourself. I really don't give a rat's ass what you think.

Then stop complaing so much about her. Insulting another poster isn't all that cool either.