Big Brother Countdown

laladoopiedu

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got the stamp of approval from Morty to open thread so have fun folks.

lala asks...

Name all the winners in order?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I watch Survivor and Amazing Race but Big Brother is my show. I could watch one finish and another begin after only a brief hiatus. It is my absolute favorite and I can't wait.

I totally feel the same way! BB is the best show ever (imo) and I could literally watch it all day. (and in the summer I definitely watch feeds all day, and a lot of times all night. :lol: ) The year with two BBs was such a good year. lol

Woohoo!! I am back! And ready to countdown!! BB time so soon already.

Any updates on the Amazing Race with Jeff & Jordan? Saw the commercial but don't watch the show.

Here's a very tough question - not sure if anyone can figure out - and I dont know the answer to it ....

how many episodes of BB have there been (approximately) ??

Here's a very tough question - not sure if anyone can figure out - and I dont know the answer to it ....

how many episodes of BB have there been (approximately) ??

There should be an accurate relationship between the amount of empty pizza boxes and fast food wrappers scattered across the living room floor after each season to the number of episodes. I will check my landfill weight records over the last many years and get back to you on that...

Woohoo!! I am back! And ready to countdown!! BB time so soon already.

Any updates on the Amazing Race with Jeff & Jordan? Saw the commercial but don't watch the show.

They're still on the race! They did come in last on the last leg but they weren't eliminated.

wow i am excited just to see how the gameplay of bb11 will effect those in bb12

mainly the hg who would otherwise get to final four, due to everyone think that person was a weak player and an easy to get out whenever

jordan turned that upside down last season

also will they target hg likely to win coup de charity early

sorry i had to throw in coup de charity forgive me :)

mainly the hg who would otherwise get to final four, due to everyone think that person was a weak player and an easy to get out whenever

Hi UVP,

I'm still loving Jordan. So glad she won and she's doing a helk of a job on TAR.

How ya been?

Joy

Hi UVP,

I'm still loving Jordan. So glad she won and she's doing a helk of a job on TAR.

How ya been?

Joy

doing good

posting in american idol section as usually

yeah they have been doing pretty good on amazing race so far

love uvp

Wow, I never even thought about how BB11 would change the game for future HGs but you're totally right! People are definitely going to think twice before dragging someone to the end that they're "sure" they can beat. But also, to be fair, I do think Nat and Kevin would have had a better chance at beating Jordo if they hadn't completely changed the way the final HoH was played imo.

And I lol'd at 'coup de charity'! I've never heard that before! :lol: I have no doubt about him getting the most votes, I just don't believe they would have brought the coup back if Jeff wasn't in trouble.

This is just my opinion. I am in no way trying to say anything bad about Jeff or Jordan, or start a fight with anyone, this is just how I saw the game play out.

I just saw something on Zap2it that BB12 Casting Starts 4/1/10 - Is this an early April Fool's post to bait those of us that just can't wait????

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/20...rt-april-1.html

• 2 weeks later...

Archived