Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Fantasy Survivor

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

chatterbox

chatterbox

• Pip
  • 616 posts
Are we on and should we put in tribe names? Anyone want to take the reins?

stevea11

stevea11

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,674 posts
Might I remind you that there is a spoiler thread out there and some of us know who the final three are and the order of eviction. Don't mean to throw a wet rag on your fire. lipsrsealed2.gif

Baron

Baron

• Pip
  • 1,163 posts
QUOTE (stevea11 @ Jan 11 2010, 08:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Might I remind you that there is a spoiler thread out there and some of us know who the final three are and the order of eviction. Don't mean to throw a wet rag on your fire. lipsrsealed2.gif

I never read spoilers, but I'm curious, are the spoilers always right?

chatterbox

chatterbox

• Pip
  • 616 posts
No, the spoilers aren't always perfect so it can really mess up your game.

And, also, the fantasy games don't have as much to do with just the person kicked off. That is only one of the questions. So, yes it is fun to see if you can get some points.

The two games, fantasy and CBS fantasy play completely different from each other. I usually do well on one and absolutely terrible on the other.

So, no wet rag thrown on my fun!

stevea11

stevea11

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,674 posts
QUOTE (Baron @ Jan 11 2010, 07:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I never read spoilers, but I'm curious, are the spoilers always right?

Not 100% Baron, but pretty darn close.

symanticc

symanticc

• Pip
  • 109 posts
Spoilers, You accidently see it and it wrecks the show.

Sharonda99

Sharonda99

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,220 posts
Hi guys, I'm getting ready to create Mortys Marvels on the FS site. Feel free to join.

chatter, why don't you take the reins and form the CBS site this season? I don't do well on that game either, but it's still fun to play!

chatterbox

chatterbox

• Pip
  • 616 posts
Thanks Sharonda. I am signed in for the FS.net.

The CBS site tribe name is Morty's Marvels and is a public tribe. Anyone can join.

QUOTE (Sharonda99 @ Jan 12 2010, 12:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi guys, I'm getting ready to create Mortys Marvels on the FS site. Feel free to join.

chatter, why don't you take the reins and form the CBS site this season? I don't do well on that game either, but it's still fun to play!

kayo

kayo

Heroes/LOST Forum Host

• Pip
  • 4,326 posts
I'm in Sharonda, thank you!

catmom2

catmom2

• Pip
  • 33 posts
Any idea what page Morty's Marvels is on the cbs public list? It has 2811 tribes already. Is it Morty's Marvels 2010 on page 234?

Sharonda99

Sharonda99

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,220 posts
Yes, that is the group.

FYI, anyone that still wishes to can sign up for Morty's on Fantasy Surivor. There is still space available.

catmom2

catmom2

• Pip
  • 33 posts
I was looking at all the people on the Fantasy Survivor tribe. Do you know them all Shar or are we being randomly selected by some of them?

Can you drop people off tribe who consistently don't make picks? I noticed last season that some people went week after week without participating. I don't know if our ranking suffers at all from that, but it does irk me quite a bit. I know, I take this too seriously.

Good luck everyone!

kayo

kayo

Heroes/LOST Forum Host

• Pip
  • 4,326 posts
My picks are in and I'm ready to go...looking forward to this season!

Sharonda99

Sharonda99

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,220 posts
Hey catmom,

Sorry that I'm getting back to you so late....I don't know who some of those people are. I know folks like you, chatterbox, simmons, Olmstead, smooches...you are all returning players. The others that have like a name and then a bunch of numbers...not sure where they come from.

I can delete people that are not posting picks, and I normally do throughout the season anyway b/c those zeroes drop our average. I try to give people a free week, meaning if I see you haven't posted a particular week or even signed in for a while, I'll give you a week to get your act together and make picks. But by the next TC, if you haven't posted, you're deleted. And then I'll reduce the number of the tribe so that they can't join again.

I anticipate that by the end of the season we'll be down to half the number of members we have currently. I don't know, maybe next season we'll go private. That way I'll know that those that sign up want to play.

kayo

kayo

Heroes/LOST Forum Host

• Pip
  • 4,326 posts
Next week is a biggee. Two immunity challenges. Two tribal councils. Two people gone.

According to Jeff Probst's blog, there will be two tribal councils next week. How will this work for Fantasy Survivor and our picks?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users