Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chatterbox

Fantasy Survivor

15 posts in this topic

Might I remind you that there is a spoiler thread out there and some of us know who the final three are and the order of eviction. Don't mean to throw a wet rag on your fire. :lipsrsealed2:

Might I remind you that there is a spoiler thread out there and some of us know who the final three are and the order of eviction. Don't mean to throw a wet rag on your fire. :lipsrsealed2:

I never read spoilers, but I'm curious, are the spoilers always right?

No, the spoilers aren't always perfect so it can really mess up your game.

And, also, the fantasy games don't have as much to do with just the person kicked off. That is only one of the questions. So, yes it is fun to see if you can get some points.

The two games, fantasy and CBS fantasy play completely different from each other. I usually do well on one and absolutely terrible on the other.

So, no wet rag thrown on my fun!

I never read spoilers, but I'm curious, are the spoilers always right?

Not 100% Baron, but pretty darn close.

Hi guys, I'm getting ready to create Mortys Marvels on the FS site. Feel free to join.

chatter, why don't you take the reins and form the CBS site this season? I don't do well on that game either, but it's still fun to play!

Thanks Sharonda. I am signed in for the FS.net.

The CBS site tribe name is Morty's Marvels and is a public tribe. Anyone can join.

Hi guys, I'm getting ready to create Mortys Marvels on the FS site. Feel free to join.

chatter, why don't you take the reins and form the CBS site this season? I don't do well on that game either, but it's still fun to play!

I'm in Sharonda, thank you!

Any idea what page Morty's Marvels is on the cbs public list? It has 2811 tribes already. Is it Morty's Marvels 2010 on page 234?

Yes, that is the group.

FYI, anyone that still wishes to can sign up for Morty's on Fantasy Surivor. There is still space available.

I was looking at all the people on the Fantasy Survivor tribe. Do you know them all Shar or are we being randomly selected by some of them?

Can you drop people off tribe who consistently don't make picks? I noticed last season that some people went week after week without participating. I don't know if our ranking suffers at all from that, but it does irk me quite a bit. I know, I take this too seriously.

Good luck everyone!

My picks are in and I'm ready to go...looking forward to this season!

Hey catmom,

Sorry that I'm getting back to you so late....I don't know who some of those people are. I know folks like you, chatterbox, simmons, Olmstead, smooches...you are all returning players. The others that have like a name and then a bunch of numbers...not sure where they come from.

I can delete people that are not posting picks, and I normally do throughout the season anyway b/c those zeroes drop our average. I try to give people a free week, meaning if I see you haven't posted a particular week or even signed in for a while, I'll give you a week to get your act together and make picks. But by the next TC, if you haven't posted, you're deleted. And then I'll reduce the number of the tribe so that they can't join again.

I anticipate that by the end of the season we'll be down to half the number of members we have currently. I don't know, maybe next season we'll go private. That way I'll know that those that sign up want to play.

Next week is a biggee. Two immunity challenges. Two tribal councils. Two people gone.

According to Jeff Probst's blog, there will be two tribal councils next week. How will this work for Fantasy Survivor and our picks?