Ivette being a racist

RishiBoy

Ivette is a disgrace to all americans and american women in my opinion.  If I were a CBS executive, I would be mortified at the things Ivette was saying about Kaysar.  Her a$$ would be out that door so fast, she would'nt get a chance to say a word (and for her, that is pretty impossible!)  She is a biggoted, racist, hypocritical lowlife.  All her talk about how big her heart is and how she is just so full of morals, and sh*t like that.  And as long as CBS, Big Brother, allows her to do it with no fear of consequence, then they are condoning her actions.

Wow, that was long.....

What she is saying is wrong I agree but where do you stop. Kick her out of the house for racist remarks then what....kick Kaysar our for calling her ghetto because that upset some people. It would never stop. What do you censor and what do you not censor? Let her say what she wants....be a big enough person to pity her for her ignorance and move on. People talk like that every day and you do not have to like it but you do not have the right to beat them up,throw them in jail or anything else.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ivette is a disgrace to all americans and american women in my opinion.  If I were a CBS executive, I would be mortified at the things Ivette was saying about Kaysar.  Her a$$ would be out that door so fast, she would'nt get a chance to say a word (and for her, that is pretty impossible!)  She is a biggoted, racist, hypocritical lowlife.  All her talk about how big her heart is and how she is just so full of morals, and sh*t like that.  And as long as CBS, Big Brother, allows her to do it with no fear of consequence, then they are condoning her actions.

Wow, that was long.....

What she is saying is wrong I agree but where do you stop. Kick her out of the house for racist remarks then what....kick Kaysar our for calling her ghetto because that upset some people. It would never stop. What do you censor and what do you not censor? Let her say what she wants....be a big enough person to pity her for her ignorance and move on. People talk like that every day and you do not have to like it but you do not have the right to beat them up,throw them in jail or anything else.

It does not seem like you even read the whole thread, did you?

Wow, that was long.....

Yeah I did. Seems like everyone is giving her words more power than they deserve.

Wow, that was long.....

Yeah I did. Seems like everyone is giving her words more power than they deserve.

?

When someone calls you and all people of YOUR race a murderers, let's see how much power you feel their words have

Okay I should stay out of this but I agree with adoremykids. I do think that what Kaysar is saying about her being ghetto is wrong However I think there is a big difference from calling him the stuff she does. He may be wrong but I would much rather be called ghetto then the just plain hateful stuff she has said. She says herself she is ghetto so............

Guest chyron1

[What goes on CBS is a TV show.

I figured that difference was obvious to anyone that could turn on a computer.

And Big Brother the TV show is regulated by the FCC. Which is why you haven't heard the cursing and the like on the TV show. And that you idiot is what I've been talking about...the TV show...which I have said over and over again. There would not be an internet feed, if there wasn't a BB television show. Can you wrap you pee brain around that? Wow! Are you really this stupid or are you just joking?

I bet that if Kay started saying that Ivette was like Fidel Castro she would have a fit as would so many of you that are defending her words for Kay

Nope I would give him the same rights Ivette has.

I would not.

That is your right. I think everyone should have the same rights and part of those rights are to say stupid things like Ivette is. Whether I agree or not.

I bet that if Kay started saying that Ivette was like Fidel Castro she would have a fit as would so many of you that are defending her words for Kay

I would not.

That is your right. I think everyone should have the same rights and part of those rights are to say stupid things like Ivette is. Whether I agree or not.

She is not saying "stupid" stuff its racist and hateful

I would not.

She is not saying "stupid" stuff its racist and hateful

Thanks guys. I would like to send that in letter form to CBS. But, I don't have an email addy. Can anyone help with that? I will send it if I know who to send it to.

Orion, this is not an attitude that I think anyone should have to put up with. These are racist comments drenched with hatred. Why should people have to listen to this kind of talk just because they want to get the live feeds because of their love of BB? What she is saying is innexcusable (sp?). I personally don't have live feeds, but if I did, I would feel like I couldn't leave the feeds' volume on for fear of my kids just hearing that kind of talk. Swear words and maybe a flash of nudity every now and then on the feeds are one thing, but hateful, trashy, biggoted, racist comments aimed at a whole race are something that I would never want my kids to even hear, and I don't want to hear them either.

If someone can be thrown off the show for just throwing a chair in the middle of a room, where no one else is, then why can't a person like Ivette who verbally demeans a whole race on a continual basis be kicked off. You're right, there is a stopping point when it comes to what is allowed and not allowed to be said on the feeds, and I think that point should be outright racism such as Ivettes. If it was a one-time comment that she said out of anger at that moment without thinking, that's one thing. But to be allowed to say it over and over and over again, just to be ugly, is totally different.

I would not.

Gee thanks for condoning it for me :roll:

And we essentially agree. Evryone SHOULD have the same rights in the house, and I think EVERYONE should be stripped of the right to make hateful and ignorant statements on this particualr forum.

And I agree with stiles... these aren't just stupid things... they are cruel.

I also HATE what Mike simply insinuated about Eric's grandparents, and had the actual sentence come out of his mouth, I'd have had no problem watching hiom pack, either. (not that I had a problem with it anyway :lol: )

Guest Shockalot

Pardon me, Im not an American so I dont really understand why some posters keep saying:

'N-Word'

Instead of saying: N.

I can understand that if you were calling someone a name, like saying "That Little 'N-Word' Beau"

If people are 'lampooning' Political Correctness then I can understand that too.

But if you are discussing the usage or recalling usage or talking 'about' the word then why not just say 'Nr'?

I honestly dont quite get that but Im guessing it has something to do with American culture.

Its confusing to me only because if I watch 10 minutes of Rap Videos or the latest Hollywood film I will hear 'N' at least once every 5 minutes.

Pardon me, Im not an American so I dont really understand why some posters keep saying:

'N-Word'

I can understand that if you were calling someone a name, like saying "That Little 'N-Word' Beau"

If people are 'lampooning' Political Correctness then I can understand that too.

But if you are discussing the usage or recalling usage or talking 'about' the word then why not just say 'Nr'?

I honestly dont quite get that but Im guessing it has something to do with American culture.

Its confusing to me only because if I watch 10 minutes of Rap Videos or the latest Hollywood film I will hear 'N' at least once every 5 minutes.

The message board I usually go to is censored...I'm just used to typing to get around it. I agree with you. Out of context, the usage should not be offensive. saying n-waord makes me think of the third grade, when people used to spell swears at each other. :lol:

'N-Word'

But if you are discussing the usage or recalling usage or talking 'about' the word then why not just say 'N'?

I can't speak for everybody, but usage of the entire word is considered in poor taste because the N-word was often used by slavemasters to dehumanize slaves and break their spirit during their 250 years of oppression so that they would not have the initiative to run away or stage a revolt. This is a time in history where human beings were legally defined as property, and were legally bought and sold, chained, beaten, raped, and murdered, sometimes for ridiculous reasons. Just saying or writing the word brings back that ugly part of history to a country that is still largely segregated both geographically and economically, so writing or speaking it is considered incredibly insensitive or possibly even a hostile act.

Rappers apparently use the term amongst themselves as a way of desensitizing each other from its loaded meaning, so that when they eventually have it used on them, they are better able to shrug it off and stay level-headed.

Does everybody agree with this explanation of why full usage of the n-word is not cool?

Guest chyron1

'N-Word'

II honestly dont quite get that but Im guessing it has something to do with American culture.

Then perhaps you need to do some research and find out why so many people don't use the word and others seem offended by it. Not knowing whether it was offensive or not did NOT seem to stop YOU from using it, so I guess that would say something about you.

Guest Dave E Boy

'N-Word'

II honestly dont quite get that but Im guessing it has something to do with American culture.

Then perhaps you need to do some research and find out why so many people don't use the word and others seem offended by it. Not knowing whether it was offensive or not did NOT seem to stop YOU from using it, so I guess that would say something about you.

I don't think that Shocky isn't aware that people find 'N-' offensive. I think he's saying it's stupid to think someone quoting a racist comment is himself racist. Also, I think he's saying rewording racists' comments with the 'N-word', doesn't make the original comments any less racist or hateful.

To get back on the subject Ivette is not a racist imo but she is definitely a prejudice bigot. Her statements about Kaysar are so outlandish that it leaves me dumbfounded especially when she herself is a minority. She's unbelievable.

Guest Dave E Boy

Ivette's comments won't likely go on tv since, even in the land of the free, the FCC is permitted to censor material that violates community standards. You won't hear her say 'God Damn' either for the same reason.

Personally, I don't see any reason why you can't differentiate between hate speech and free speech. Free speech expresses an opinion or fact, while hate speech expresses an opinion or fact while promoting racism in a greater community. You can deny speech like saying fire in a crowded theatre. You can also deny words that convince people that minorties are inferior, which puts minorities at risk.

Whatever your opinion, there's no doubt that Ivette promotes hatred. JUST LOOK AT THIS BOARD!!! :lol:

Guest Shockalot

'N-Word'

Lets review your post.

'Perhaps' I should do some research?

Seems to me that is what Im doing right? Right.

The word 'N' does not have the same context as it does in your country.

In fact, to the best of my knowledge growing up the word 'N' described a type of candy (we call Jube Jubes) called 'N____ Babies'.

So the word N (to me) is a funny childrens sounding name to my ears.

Maybe comparable to your Candies called 'Milk Duds'.

You would use the word 'Dud' freely im sure and think it quite a silly fun word if anything.

I was told the word 'N' is simply an early american version of 'Nigerian'.

Naively Africans were called 'Nigerians' in the same naive way some call all South Americans 'Mexikins'.

The word 'N' is used frequently and constantly in US pop culture.

How on earth do you talk like it should be censored in a forum when its only discussing its usage anyway!?

I remember talking to a girl from California and I mispronounced (?) The governors name as 'Schwarzenigger" (I thought thats how you say it?)

She almost seemed to have an electric shock go through her at saying THAT LOL!?!?

Again, I understand your country would have peculiar cultural issues poured into words.

Of course.

Just seems bizarre that people make a selfcensoring thing like 'N-Word' when discussing its usage.

It reminds me of a Monty Python Sketch where nobody could dare utter the word 'Neep'.

Nobody really knew why but GOD FORBID YOU SAID THAT WORDDDD!