Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Sugar Kiper

sugar.jpg

Sugar

Photo~Survivor: Gabon

Jessica

I doubt she will make it very far but I thought she was fun! I loved them sending her to exile island and her just having some fruit and lounging! It suited her!

She was alot of fun to watch. I thought I would hate her but I ended up loving her in her season.

I didn't like her at first but she grew on me. She turned out to be a little crafty and funny.

sugartwenty.jpg

sugarthirtytwo.jpg

I have lots of pics of Parv and Sugar...

She's adorable. Nice pictures KORT! Probably one of the worst players to play the game, but if she can ride someone to finals, she can win it.

Worst player to play the game?

I dont understand any of your reasonings that your posting?

She played a great game.. she found the hidden idol, and then she was apart of some huge blindsides.

She played a great game.. she found the hidden idol, and then she was apart of some huge blindsides.

Agreed. She turned out to be a very good player.

Yeah, and she didnt do horrible in challenges..

she was at a great disadvantage never being around her tribe, because she was always sent to the Sugar Shack, so she didnt have time to build alliances.

but if she can ride someone to finals,

:raises hand to volunteer:

Worst player may be a little harsh. Again, my views of gameplay don't coincide with my views of the players. I absolutely loved Sugar and was hoping she would win the people's choice thing. Her game was not great though in my opinion. Yeah yeah she was 3rd place. It doesn't take much to get to the finale as the strong people will back door each other and drag the floaters because they think they can beat them in the end.

She found the HII. No biggie, she had all day to look for it and a couple of clues.

The reason I put her in the worst player catagory though was for something she did towards the end of her season. My crappy memory fails me now, but it had something to do with Bob and she wouldn't throw him under the bus or something. Definetly a sweet thing to do, but she got 0 votes in the end. Maybe someone with better memory knows what I'm talking about. I just remember feeling she got so far and then let Bob win. I think Bob should have won, but if you're playing a game, play to win.

She may have had all day to find the Immunity Idol Baron... but according to Jeff Probst she found it in 15 minutes and 1 clue... so don't make it sound like it wasn't a big deal

Worst player may be a little harsh. Again, my views of gameplay don't coincide with my views of the players. I absolutely loved Sugar and was hoping she would win the people's choice thing. Her game was not great though in my opinion. Yeah yeah she was 3rd place. It doesn't take much to get to the finale as the strong people will back door each other and drag the floaters because they think they can beat them in the end.

She found the HII. No biggie, she had all day to look for it and a couple of clues.

The reason I put her in the worst player catagory though was for something she did towards the end of her season. My crappy memory fails me now, but it had something to do with Bob and she wouldn't throw him under the bus or something. Definetly a sweet thing to do, but she got 0 votes in the end. Maybe someone with better memory knows what I'm talking about. I just remember feeling she got so far and then let Bob win. I think Bob should have won, but if you're playing a game, play to win.

Problem for her was that in her season she had Matty and Bob at the end. Whomever she took would have won the game.

Yup Sugar was screwed.. she wasn't going to win no matter what, so she decided that she wanted Bob to have it.. she had just lost her father and saw Bob as a father figure

Surgar was one of my favorite survivors ever, Parvati (PS unfortunately I only have one friend on facebook, a friend indeed) I only wish Colleen was on this show.

I kinda did not like Sugar in the beginning but as her season went on I began to like her. Felt sorry for her getting sent to exile all the time and her dads death (thanks editors). She hung on longer than I gave her credit for, even outlasting buttwipe Randy. Probably one of the reasons they are both on this season. Unfortunately with all the talent on this season I think she will not last long. Hope she outlasts Randy again.