stephanie.jpg

Stephenie

Photo~Survivor: Palau

Stephenie LaGrossa (29)

Tribe: Heroes

Hometown: Briarcliff, Glenolden, Pa.

Current Residence: Philadelphia, Pa.

Personal Claim To Fame:

She was a awesome person and can definitely hold her own. I am very happy to see her come back.

Her first season she was the break out ultimate survivor but she didn't shine as much her second season.

I hope she does well. She does a great job in competitions and takes it well when her team doesn't win.

Isn't this like the 5th time she'll be on Survivor? I've had enough of her. Hope she goes first.

I like her competitive spirit. I don't mind she's back. I feel bad for the heroes though. Every tribe she's on is cursed to be decimated.

Jersey. its her third.. and she got runner on one of them.. alot of these are coming back for a third time.

Edit: Let me rephrase: Not my favourite player. My conscience doesn't let me say negative things for too long ha ha.

Jersey. its her third.. and she got runner on one of them.. alot of these are coming back for a third time.

She wasn't on the first All Stars or Fans vs. Favorites?

I think she was on All Stars - I KNOW she has been on twice already. KORT - LOVE that pic!!!

steph.jpg

Yep, thats it. she has one of the most competitve hearts out of girls ive ever seen.

Yeah, she's never been on any all-stars or favorites till now. They brought her and that hillbilly kid back one season as a gimick. They were both popular in their first season, so they brought them back I guess to boost ratings or something. It was kind of corny.

That's right - Bobby Joe or Bobby Something...... I knew she had been on twice but couldn't remember the exact circumstances.

Bobby John - that's it.........I think.

Yeah, she's never been on any all-stars or favorites till now. They brought her and that hillbilly kid back one season as a gimick. They were both popular in their first season, so they brought them back I guess to boost ratings or something. It was kind of corny.

they brought them back the next season, because the first season they were on, the tribe they were on lost every single immunity challenge, and Bobby Jon and Stephenie were the final 2 people left on their tribe...

when the other tribe had every single member left on their tribe.. they didnt have a chance.

That's right - Bobby Joe or Bobby Something...... I knew she had been on twice but couldn't remember the exact circumstances.

Bobby John - that's it.........I think.

He had heart and some serious work ethics but no brains...