Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Sandra Diaz

Just to set the record straight..... Puerto Ricans are loud, but I'll be damned, we are not ignorant. I can't believe she thought that was funny. I can even talk for the Italians being loud, but ignorant, give me a break.

I don't think they meant ignorant in the way you think they did.... but whatever

I wasn't cheering for Russell, and I also think she didn't deserve the win. Out of the three in the finals, it should have been Parv to take the title.

This...

All the Russell lovers are just as whiny as he is

I don't see anybody whining...

Sandra was anything but a floater. She was most definitely in an alliance from the beginning, all of whom were wiped out. After the merge she immediately TRIED to align with the braindead heroes who just wouldn't listen. And she did all this while not keeping silent to Russell that she was not on his side. Floater? You must not know the meaning of the word.

Wow, what's with the personal attack?

I don't think that Sandra was a floater. Sandra is way too upfront to be classed as a floater. I liked that about her more than anything. That, and the fact that she won twice. Sandra is the best of Survivor best. Nobody can take that from her. She won fair and square. Twice. The end.

I still think she wasn't spectatular and so did not deserve the win.

I still think she wasn't spectatular and so did not deserve the win.

I wonder how much "prior" relationships played into it? Steph alluded to it, saying that she was one of two people that really didn't hang out with all the others on a regular basis. Food for thought.

Wow, what's with the personal attack?

I didn't think it was a personal attack. I just think you used the word "floater" where it did not apply in this case. Sorry KORTV.

Too subtle to stand out yet stealthy enough to win. Little social, little evil, little strategic, little manipulative, little coattail, little sneaky...

Good recipe for a 2x winner.

Too subtle to stand out yet stealthy enough to win. Little social, little evil, little strategic, little manipulative, little coattail, little sneaky...

Good recipe for a 2x winner.

Perfectly said. There is more than one way to outwit, outplay, outlast and Sandra's way is obviously quite successful.

Richard Hatch said on Facebook-

Let's be clear... Sandra played a brilliant game. I'm shocked by how few people (viewers and players) understand what it takes to win. Sandra played so well, the hobbit (and his fans) didn't even notice her gameplay. Parvati was also an AMAZING player. Poor Russell still doesn't have a clue.

I didn't think it was a personal attack. I just think you used the word "floater" where it did not apply in this case. Sorry KORTV.

:giggle:

Richard Hatch said on Facebook-

Let's be clear... Sandra played a brilliant game. I'm shocked by how few people (viewers and players) understand what it takes to win. Sandra played so well, the hobbit (and his fans) didn't even notice her gameplay. Parvati was also an AMAZING player. Poor Russell still doesn't have a clue.

From the man too stupid to pay his taxes on his winnings!! :animated_scratchchin: