Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Sandra Diaz

Sandra was a hoot before and Sandra is a hoot again. She has to be laughing at how they just dismiss her. She does nothing except stir things up and they miss it all. If she wins again, then there is no doubt that she is the best player ever. Same goes for Parvati; should she win.

Sandra was a hoot before and Sandra is a hoot again. She has to be laughing at how they just dismiss her. She does nothing except stir things up and they miss it all. If she wins again, then there is no doubt that she is the best player ever. Same goes for Parvati; should she win.

I completly agree.

she is playing amazing.. I still cant get over the fact that not 1 person has ever wrote her name down against her in ANY tribal council. to me, that slightly puts her ahead of Parv....

though if sandra doesnt win, I want Parv to win..

Sandra makes me laugh every single episode.

This is why they should have voted out Sandra instead of Courtney.

This was the first time this season I really noticed Sandra. I really liked how Sandra (and Parvati) stood up to Russell. These are definitely some strong women for him to deal with!

Unless Sandra does something spectacular in the next episode, I don't think she should win.

I find Sandra the most entertaining of them all. She is totally immune to their BS, etc... and Sandra lets nothing deter her from her goal. You can bet that Sandra couldn't care less whether they or we like her; or not. She leaves personal at home when she packs for the Survivor trip.

I LOVE HER!!! I HOPE SHE MAKES IT!!!!

Maybe Sandra hasen't had the best edits this year but I have to admire her for several reasons.

1. She does not let anyone get under her skin. If someone annoys her she puts up with it.

2. She's less paranoid than others. She watches what others say and do and makes decisions based on that info.

3. She's got balls. I loved it when Russel asked her if she was "with me or against me". Her answer..... I'm against you. PRICELESS moment.

4. Everyone is willing to do the dirty work (especially Russel) and she just goes with the flow, making no enemies.

I know she creates little drama and is not the producers idea of "good tv" but thats how she won last time. It will be interesting to see how she fares if she makes the finals again.

Haha, I love this woman!

she makes me laugh so much..

the first time her name has ever been put on a paper at tribal concil in 2 seasons, AND she makes them void with her idol, that NOBODY knew she had...

great player.

Congrats to the Queen Of Survivor . . . SANDRA! To be in the finals with 2 people who were not in her alliance, one of whom (Russell) she openly admitted to being against, makes her deserving of the win. Fist bump, girl!

I read spoilers that declared Sandra the winner and I like Sandra but really and truly, I kept waiting for Sandra to make the outstanding move that would propel her to the alleged victory, and it never came. Last night, as I watched the show, I kept thinking that the spoilers must have been wrong. Nope. What I loved most about Sandra and her play in HvsV was that she never once held her tongue and told the truth as she saw it. I liked that. Russell should admit - perhaps he has and I did not see it - that Sandra won because he didn't take Parvati's advice and vote her off. I suspect that Parvati is angry with him about that. Again, I like Sandra. I loved the possibility of her winning BUT; she did not play the best game, in my humble opinion. I guess that it really doesn't matter much because she is heading to the bank with another million; not one of them.

I truly wish that they would dispense with so many hidden idols and bring it home with tough competition.

BTW, this was one of my very favorite Survivors. I loved it because of the people.!

Bitter jury gave it to the floater...

Bitter jury gave it to the floater...

Sandra was anything but a floater. She was most definitely in an alliance from the beginning, all of whom were wiped out. After the merge she immediately TRIED to align with the braindead heroes who just wouldn't listen. And she did all this while not keeping silent to Russell that she was not on his side. Floater? You must not know the meaning of the word.

I wasn't cheering for Russell, and I also think she didn't deserve the win. Out of the three in the finals, it should have been Parv to take the title.

As long as the nasty little troll did not win , I am estatic. I wanted Parv to take it, but am perfectly happy that Sandra did, but thick headed Russell refuses to see that his social game sucked and that it does matter who you tromp all over in the name of "It's the Game". He lied too much and for no reason, his lies were tripping all over themselves, and it was funny that finally the Heroes saw that Sandra tried sooo hard to get them to see what a little troll he is, had they listened to her, chances are, she would not have been in the final 3, so she was not strong n challenges, so? she was strong enough to make it to the final 3, and Parv helped her. I think if Parv had not given her the idol when she did Sandra would have bit the dust, That was a huge play in Sandras favor. Sorry, while Russell did not bother me so much in his fist go around, I really grew tired of his BS this time around. I was dncing with glee that he did not even get a vote, serves his sorry ass right. :party_smilie: :party_smilie:

So was the final vote 6-3 Sandra?

Yes. The 3 were Danielle, Coach and Jerri.

Thanks. I just wasn't sure about the numbers. 6-3 makes Sandra a strong winner. Well, like her or not, think she deserves it or not; she is the only two-time winner so she apparently is better at the game than anyone else. Sandra is clearly better at it than Russell. He has played the game twice and won neither. As for floating.....she probably floated to the bank. :)

Sandra was anything but a floater. She was most definitely in an alliance from the beginning, all of whom were wiped out. After the merge she immediately TRIED to align with the braindead heroes who just wouldn't listen. And she did all this while not keeping silent to Russell that she was not on his side. Floater? You must not know the meaning of the word.
Sandra was a floater, even in her own alliance. Being in an alliance doesn't make you NOT a floater. She didn't make any big moves, she didn't win challenges, she didn't really have any social alliances other than Courtney (enough said), she did crap around the camps - just like she had in her season. Being a floater means that you did nothing but hang in the background, letting other people make the bigger moves and bigger plays. Sure she tried to make alliances with the "Heroes" side (the word makes me throw up a little in my mouth because most of these are anything BUT), but she was not persuasive enough to these bumbling idiots...and let me tell you, judging from past decisions they made w/o Sandra, it really shouldn't have been THAT hard to persuade them to do anything. THAT is a floater. Nothing to do with alliances.

Yes, I'm a Russell fan but NO I don't think Russell deserved to win. In the scheme of the game, he played great in everything - except interpersonal relationships. Heck, he lied and manipulated throughout the whole game and fell flat in the jury questioning. His ego got the best of him and he wouldn't humble himself enough to at least PRETEND like he was sorry for what he did. I don't even care if he was ACTUALLY sorry for anything he did. He played a hell of a game, but didn't play the WHOLE game - the end game.

I think Parvati deserved to win (and THAT makes me throw up a little in my mouth as well because I detest her gameplay strategy). And I think she deserved to win despite the fact I didn't like her because she was a strong competitor, she was smart, she manipulated and lied but she also managed lay low and not outright ruffle anyone's feathers and she won challenges when she needed to most. Sandra got it, not because she was actually the Ultimate Survivor, but because they didn't want to give it to Parvati and because she wasn't Russell.

No matter how it happened... I'm just glad that Sandra won

Being in an alliance doesn't make you NOT a floater

If I can figure out your double negative . . . I'll say it absolutely does. A floater doesn't side with anyone, nor are they agressive in campaigning. They wait for someone to come to them. I don't think we watched the same show.

If I can figure out your double negative . . . I'll say it absolutely does. A floater doesn't side with anyone, nor are they aggressive in campaigning. They wait for someone to come to them. I don't think we watched the same show.
No, we watched the same show, just different perspective on people. Okay, maybe "floater" isn't the term I'm thinking of. Coaster, maybe? Well she certainly wasn't aggressive in campaigning. Not at least for herself anyway. She was barely aggressive in campaigning to get rid of Russell, which all in all, wasn't a bad move for her , although she failed miserably at that. That's not to say that it mattered because Russell was his own undoing. It would've been interesting to see, if Russell had been voted out early on, what her strategy would've been. I couldn't see one beyond that and in my mind, just having a "no BS" attitude and a husband who serves in the military (Oh! And that she's NOT Russell) doesn't mean she should win.

And it's not just because I liked Russell's gameplay either. I would've rather seen a LOT of people win over her. Feelings aside and as much as I hate to admit it, Parvati should've won this. She outwitted, outplayed and outlasted ALL of them, even Russell.