Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Sandra Diaz

I'm hoping she gives Rupert a big smack upside the head after the merge.. although I figure it's to late and the damage is done

I agree SugarB. Between Sandra and Courtney, Sandra should have been the vote.

I agree SugarB. Between Sandra and Courtney, Sandra should have been the vote.

And I hate the editing - it seemed like they had flipped to voting out Sandra, then POOF, we see tribal and it's Courtney. I'd like to know what flipped them back!

I got the impression that the Villains never really switched and Parv didn't want to fight to hard for it... but it was a dumb move

Sandra survived again... she is now telling rupert all the truth about the villans.. should be a good show next week.. great job Sandra.

Yep, once the merge happens we'll see Sandra step up her game big time. She knows that being on the outs with the Villains only improves her chances smoozing with the Heroes. If she can stay in it, they will like her enough to vote for her over Russell, Danielle or Parvati anyday...and probably Jerri too. She's way smarter than she's given credit for being.

Love Sandra!! She has Russell's number, and next week with telling Rupert about Russell is an awesome move!!! Go Sandra!!!!

Yep, once the merge happens we'll see Sandra step up her game big time. She knows that being on the outs with the Villains only improves her chances smoozing with the Heroes. If she can stay in it, they will like her enough to vote for her over Russell, Danielle or Parvati anyday...and probably Jerri too. She's way smarter than she's given credit for being.

Could not have said it better. She should write a book on social skills and give an autographed copy to Russel.

I totally agree!! Russell hasn't learned that the social portion is huge in this game!! It could be his downfall again!!

Basically, imo; no matter how swell Russell is at playing Survivor, he is a troll that nobody likes because there is nothing likeable about him. It is Russell who is constantly being used; not vice versa as he is so prone to verbalize over and over again. People can rave on and on that he is the best player ever. I disagree and would be hard-pressed to name a best player ever because the degree of difficulty is so different for each season - on any reality show. Know that I will be first in line to congratulate Russell should this be his season. I do not see that happening - better still; I hope that doesn't happen.

Sandra has Russell's number. I hope that she annhiliates him and I don't even care for Sandra all that much. So, there you go at someone not liking Russell.

I hope that Sandra rids the place of Amanda with the headache who actually IS the headache to all but Parvati who used the twit marvelously.

So glad Sandra showed Rupert the light about Russell! Can't wait to see how much damage she will do!!!

Thattta girl sandra! I see you "taking control" next week!

She isn't and won't be controlling anything... That isn't her style, plus she has no power... It's all talk, mostly double talk but she does it well... Gotta give her that...

I have grown some respect for her this time round... She has this game figured out pretty good...

Im just saying, Sandra didnt recieve a single vote during her season, then won with a vote of 6-1.

And she is yet to get a vote this season too. (Pav is the only other one who hasnt this season)

she is the best player of this game.

I have known someone just like Sandra. People tend to pay little attention to people like them; for some reason. They learn a lesson for it, too. It is too early for me to say who is the best Survivor just yet but I do believe that the winner of this game; no matter who it is, will be the best ever.

Im just saying, Sandra didnt recieve a single vote during her season, then won with a vote of 6-1.

And she is yet to get a vote this season too. (Pav is the only other one who hasnt this season)

But Parv is the best player of this game.

Fixed

I never really liked Sandra and still think that she talks a lot of trash and was shocked when she won. I don't really care all that much for any of them this time. It is too early to tell who is the best; for me, but right now, I would put Parvati over Sandra.

Yeah, Pavarti is def. playing the game good, if she wins she deserves it...

But if Sandra wins over her, she is doing just as good and would deserve it too... they are both top 5 players of the game of all time, IMO.

I still don't really like Sandra but I do have a bit of respect for her this season... She is playing a good low key game... Smart of her to keep the idol to herself...

Indeed. I'm not a fan of hers either, but she is making some decent moves - still hope she loses, but if she ends up going to the end, she could win. It actually blows my mind that not one, but TWO past winners are still in the game at this point. They'd be the first ones I'd start thinking about how to get rid of. Especially a fly under the radar sneak like Sandra.

She's definitely growing on me this season- I find her hilarious. If Russell doesn't win-which he can't- I hope Sandra wins. If Colby wins, I think I'll throw up. That guy is pretty much sleepwalking through the whole game.