Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Sandra Diaz

I am definitely a Russell fan, but Sandra totally pulled one over on him. Even though Coach had hinted about getting Russell out, Sandra knew what she was doing in telling Russell. This is the first I've seen her doing anything in this season

But I don't understand why they considered Courtney weaker than Sandra. Sandra holds more weight, is smarter than Courtney and has won before. Wouldn't voting Sandra out first make more sense?

Was it mean of me to picture Russell dragging Sandra thru that obstacle course? You know it had to have crossed his mind....

Was it mean of me to picture Russell dragging Sandra thru that obstacle course? You know it had to have crossed his mind....

Not at all Sugar. I envisioned Russel being so mad that he drug her fat booty all the way back to the other end!

As a person I have never liked Sandra. I know that's not fair to say about a person I have never met but she always came off as a bitch

I do, however, respect her game play. I just don't understand how she can be so lousy at challanges and manage not to get her name written down. :animated_scratchchin:

Well, once they merge it's easy - they will keep her because they know they can beat her in challenges. But they forget, every now and then Survivor throws out a challenge even Courtney could win.

yes every now and again it's the lightweight that can stand forever that gets the prize. so there's a chance for Courtney. What might Sandra prevail at?

What might Sandra prevail at?

Getting under Russell's skin...psychological manipulation...convincing others that they would easily beat her in the final two or three, and then laying out a convincing case as to why the jury should vote for her. Other than that, nothin'.

I've always thought of Sandra that she would be the one I fear. Sandra is as single-minded as Russel in her pursuit of victory.

lol I meant what kind of immunity challenge would be optimum for a Sandra win.

lol I meant what kind of immunity challenge would be optimum for a Sandra win

lol, oh, ok...then the answer is nothin'. ^_^

Sandra pretty much hates them all. Her little speech along those lines almost makes me like her. What Sandra excels at is hanging-in there and frankly, that is the most astonishing fact of all for me. Again.

Sandra is really good at this game. She has never been good at challenges, is very outspoken and cannot be trusted at all and they all know this, and yet she has NEVER had a vote cast against her. (I think that is true but if I am mistaken - sorry!) I think she plays as well as Russell but she is a little better at not ticking people off than he is.

Courtney was definitely going home Thursday and Sandra manipulated that situation to send Coach home. Smart move on her part.

I am kind of thinking that if Sandra wanted Coach out, she had to have had a reason. Diabolical. That's Sandra.

I love Sandra!!! She totally has the snake Russell figured out...she knew that if she put a bug in his ear about Coach wanting him out, he would be gone. She knows now how childish Russell is and she knows now how to manipulate him!! GO SANDRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As a person I have never liked Sandra. I know that's not fair to say about a person I have never met but she always came off as a bitch

I do, however, respect her game play. I just don't understand how she can be so lousy at challanges and manage not to get her name written down. :animated_scratchchin:

I think it is fair to say that about her...

Sandra just rides coattails. Just like a lot of winners of this game. These type of players are about as exciting as watching paint dry. If it wasn't for players like Russell, Rob, Stephenie, J.T., and many others over the seasons then the show Survivor would never have lasted. That's why I don't like to see players like Sandra, Natalie, Amber, Todd, Yul Kwon just to name a few, win this game. In the real world they wouldn't survive a day.

Sandra isn't what I consider a coattail rider.... she steps up and makes moves for herself and her alliances when she has to.... like planting the seed with Russell about Coach... a true coattailer wouldn't have done that

I am not particularly a Sandra fan but Sandra has smarts and the win to prove it. They should know Sandra's tactics and if they don't respect her ability to execute those tactics then it doesn't say much about their ability.

she is making HUGE moves.. your crazy (in the nicest way, haha).

She is doing alot of dirty work... she just doesnt get much credit cause she isnt the greatest in challenges.... she is very valuable to have her on your side... even though she will backstab ANYBODY to get further.

she is making HUGE moves.. your crazy (in the nicest way, haha).

She is doing alot of dirty work... she just doesnt get much credit cause she isnt the greatest in challenges.... she is very valuable to have her on your side... even though she will backstab ANYBODY to get further.

"She is making HUGE moves"......Hmmm I just don't see it. Unless you mean cooking at camp.

Now I will give Sandra credit for that move against Coach last week. That was good. But that's not for a whole game.

"She is making HUGE moves"......Hmmm I just don't see it. Unless you mean cooking at camp.

Now I will give Sandra credit for that move against Coach last week. That was good. But that's not for a whole game.

She makes moves to stay in the game only when she feels threatend. Otherwise she lies back and lets others do her work. I'll bet we haven't seen the last of her.

She makes moves to stay in the game only when she feels threatend. Otherwise she lies back and lets others do her work. I'll bet we haven't seen the last of her.

Yep like I said, she is as exciting as watching paint dry.

I think they made a mistake by keeping her around. She WON her season, Courtney did not. Case closed, should have been a no brainer.