sandra.jpg

Sandra

Photo~Survivor: Pearl Islands

Sandra Diaz (34)

Tribe: Villains

Hometown: Stamford, Conn.

Current Residence: Fayetteville, N.C.

Personal Claim To Fame:

I really do like that they let winners in to this competition. It adds something to the whole competitive spirit.

I actually liked her, or maybe I just preferred her to whoever else was on her season. Don't remember for sure.

Wasn't she with Lil and Johnny Fairplay at the end... really what choice did we have but to like her... the other 2 sucked LOL

this is the person I am most excited about coming back!

I beleive she may be one of the top 3 winners of all time!

She snuck around bushes, and easedropped on conversations, so she was never suprised at tribal!

she wasnt afraid to speak up to whenever she had to..

I would be more than happy if she survives her Villain trip and make it to the end.

Hate her. I hope her million made her fat and lazy.

I don't think she required the millions to achieve that...:)

Over rated, blah blah blah... Worst winner ever...

It looked like Saundra and Russel were competing to see who was more full of themselves. I was impressed when Coach handled Coby in the challenge but laughed my butt off when Rob talked him into trying to climb that tree. And of course Rob gets kudo's for making Randy look like a fool when he started a fire with sticks.

Sometimes I like Sandra and sometimes I think she is too crude. I try and remember that she won already and continues to be a force and could certainly outplay me.. None of them seem capable of keeping-up with her. Amazing, really.

exactly!

she has already one win under her belt, which everybody else puts a huge target on their back.. but not sandra.. I dont understand either, she is playing exactly the same too! not one person has mentioned her name for elimination.

exactly!

she has already one win under her belt, which everybody else puts a huge target on their back.. but not sandra.. I don't understand either, she is playing exactly the same too! not one person has mentioned her name for elimination.

She is the queen of flying under the radar AND being a strategic player. She somehow manages to go unnoticed and keep tabs on what's going on around camp. Randy went unnoticed too but failed to keep tabs around camp, which is why he got the boot. Sandra is just as sneaky as Pavarti, just not a attractive and that's why no one sees her. I'm not a big fan of hers or her game play but she is good at this game. At least she was last time, we shall see.

Agree. IMO, Sandra is playing it and them all, beautifully. I mean fool me once you'd think they got a clue. Good point re: attractiveness vs not so much.

A brick wall could make Coach cry.

Sandra looked pretty last night. I still think - from what I see - that they are dumb to let her stay. She is argumentative, bossy, know-it-all, nosy and in their face. And....she gets away with it and wins. I just dunno about those pipple.

A brick wall could make Coach cry.

Sandra looked pretty last night. I still think - from what I see - that they are dumb to let her stay. She is argumentative, bossy, know-it-all, nosy and in their face. And....she gets away with it and wins. I just dunno about those pipple.

Maybe those pipple like to be bossed around? :animated_wave: