Sign in to follow this  
Dade

I was kind of hoping since after Tom used his and nothing was mentioned about another one... that those were going to be the only ones this season

The reason Russell knew the II was back in play last time when noone else did was cause he was playing with idiots. Fair warning was given when you watched previous seasons of Survivor. That said...all those people who played before the HII was introduced and haven't watched since, will be in for a suprise if it's rehidden.

Let's think...if it is not played, it's put back in, if it is not played but it leaves in someone's pocket, it is put back in play, if it is played too early it's put back in play. Chances are...there will be at least one HII rehid after the merge, if both weren't rehidden after they were used, that is.

I can't believe I disliked Russell for half a season last time. This guy is an evil genius, in the scope of Johnny Johnson (random NewsRadio reference)

Russell really took a chance last night, saving Pavarti over himself. Had the others split their vote evenly, Russell would have been the Survivor version of BB3 Marcellas and a big laughing stock to all the Russell haters out there.

Luckily, he prevailed, but man, it was a close one.

No kidding! I was holding my breath hoping that his gutsy move would pay off instead of send him packing- and it did. My husband couldn't believe it when I started cheering because he thought I liked Boston Rob better. I thought I did too until this episode when I suddenly came to the realization that I really want the short, egotistical guy to win! What has happened to me?! I guess it comes down to me wanting the best player to win and Russell is, by far, the best player- whether I like him as a person or not.

I think Russel is going to outlast Rob for one simple reason. Rob is viewed as the leader of the Villians tribe. He has led his tribe around camp and without a doubt led his tribe at challanges. That usually gets you voted out before the merge. You would think he would have learned that by now. Look at Saundra, sneaky as hell and does not even TRY at challanges. Russel tries but comes up short (pun) behind Rob. Not a good thing to be a stand out this close to a merge. I'm a big Rob fan but I fear his ego and strength will hurt him.

Agree ^.

I have no clue why they don't boot Sandra. She speaks her mind, is terrible at challenges and has won once; already. There IS no radar when it comes to Sandra. Makes no sense to me. I'm not sure I would like Sandra.

Having already seen the spoilers and I know the outcome there are times when I wish I had not. The Russel and Rob saga is awesome. They are two of my all-time favorite Survivors. I truly wished they would have teamed up and kicked butt as the dynamic duo. By the looks of this weeks previews it's going to come to a head sooner or later.

All I can say is let the best man win. :lipsrsealed2:

IMO, Russell is the perfect person to be edited for public consumption on a reality show. He walks the walk and yet and still loses the treasure to a blonde princess. Or did he?

I wanna smack that smirk off his face...I can't stand him...what a bully-ego maniac!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :outfitted_pirate:

Russel has got to GO!!! Hopefully before the merge!!!!

When Rob asked Russel in front of Candice and Sandra who they should vote off and Russel suggested one of the two girls in front of them the look on Robs face was priceless. Don't think he's used to that type of insane gameplay.

And look who went home tonight!

Russell's act is old but entertaining. If he wins, he is clearly the best player; ever. If he doesn't win, then I have had enough of him.

Overall I like Rob better than Russel even thou both of them would stab you in the back in a heartbeat to advance themselves in the game. Rob can be just as evil as Russel but Rob is more modest about his gameplay than Russel and thats why I like him more. Russel's sheer arogance is what cost him the game last time. IF by chance he makes it to the end again that arogance will rear it's ugly head again. He made bold moves last time and he's making bold moves this time. I'm seeing a pattern here. Russel deserves to win a game of Survivor because he is such a great player. The only problem is his ego stands in the way.

The Troll lives on. I really don't see why anyone listens to one word he says. Why did Jeri think taking an evil bastard to the end was a good move for her? Stupid people.

When Rob asked Russel in front of Candice and Sandra who they should vote off and Russel suggested one of the two girls in front of them the look on Robs face was priceless. Don't think he's used to that type of insane gameplay.

And look who went home tonight!

Exactly! Rob would still have been there if he could have gone along with voting off either Courtney(not Candice, Stevea, she is on the other tribe) or Sandra. Both of them are useless (especially Courtney) and they could have kept Rob there to keep the tribe stronger.

^. Perfect assessment of the situation IMO.

I hope that Courtney goes and soon. Perhaps they could have a double boot and she could take loudmouth Sandra with her.

Exactly! Rob would still have been there if he could have gone along with voting off either Courtney(not Candice, Stevea, she is on the other tribe) or Sandra. Both of them are useless (especially Courtney) and they could have kept Rob there to keep the tribe stronger.

I don't think so. Russel has 3 girls in his corner who would vote Rob out right then and there.

Coach, Rob, Sandra vote for Courtney.

Courtney throws her vote on Russel.

And the other four take out Rob.

Rob needed Coach and Coach decided to go a different way.

I disagree. I think if Rob had agreed to take out Courtney, Russ and the girls would have went along with it. They could have taken out Rob later (and taking out Courtney would have been taking out one of his allies)

If that were the case, couldn't they have taken out Courtney regardless?

Coach + the four all vote for Courtney and she's gone.

Yep, they sure could have. But I think the fact that Rob was too pig-headed to even think about going that way was the deciding factor. I mean, you know he's voting for you to go, so that makes you want to get rid of him too. Bottom line, we'll never know. I'm just saying if Rob had shown a shred of wanting to work together at least until the merge, then I think things could have been way different.

Personally I feel both their egos are too big to work together. But had they worked together, this season would have been even more epic. Sort of like a Danielle/Jason or a Will/Boogie alliance.

I think Russell would have pushed to take out Rob either way......

<<<<<<<<<<3 Russell. Gotta remember they filmed this season before they aired season 19, so russell didn't know if he won or not in the last season when they were filming. He probably thought he did win, and went with the same game play.

^^^^^^^^Ahhhhh, how true that is. Hadn't thought of that!

He SHOULD have won last season!