Sign in to follow this  
Dade

"Hobbit on Crack." Perfect description of Russell. I loved that. He really is creepy this go-round. Almost makes me feel sorry for the guy and I sincerely tried to like him; somewhat, but no! He is an ass. Again.

They do need to give him some trunks, just sayin..... This years unders aren't as gross as last season, but still, I don't need to see that.

Russell probably still has an idol or two from last season hidden in his pocket.

I :heart2: Russell.

Judging from the commercials for next week it looks like Rob and Russel's ego's are going to come to a head. A big head. I wonder who's head is bigger?

No question about it Russel is the IDOLMASTER!

I propose that for next season if they have a hiddel idol it should carved in the likeness of Russel

Rob and Russell are good tv. I think that Russell will see much more camera time within the coming weeks.

Rob and Russell are good tv. I think that Russell will see much more camera time within the coming weeks.

It's a darn shame these two did not team up in the beginning. They would be a force to reckon with. Alas, their ego's kept that from happening.

on please let Rob come out on top in the Rob-Russell battle next week!!! i couldn't stand it if the tribe went with Russell!!!

Russell has the HII, so even if everyone tried to vote him out, Russell would have the last say.

Russell has the HII, so even if everyone tried to vote him out, Russell would have the last say.

Yep, and they'll probably figure that out and go for Parvati- only to find out that Russell gave the immunity idol to Parvati and Russell's still in control! Now wouldn't that be sweet? (no spoiler, just me hoping and guessing...)

Russell is smart enough to spend his time FINDING the idol and smart enough to know that his real competition is Boston Rob. Not only does it make for good Survivor but it also makes sense. Anyone who discounts Russell's capability to outsmart and outplay and read the scene will be disappointed. Russell's strength on Survivor is his appearance and his goofiness. People overlook him and have no clue how street-smart he is. He is far better at the game than any of them imagine; including no coattails Parvati.

My pipe dream is that they make him feel safe and vote him out with the HII in his pocket. Oh how sweet that would be!!! Go Team Rob!!!!

Russell is smart enough to spend his time FINDING the idol and smart enough to know that his real competition is Boston Rob. Not only does it make for good Survivor but it also makes sense.

True, but he isn't smart enough to keep his trap shut. Now people like Caoch and Parvati will help flush out the idol, then engratiate themselves by voting him out.

I was constantly yelling last night, "Shut up, Russell"..."Shut up, Coach"..."Shut up, Pupert"

Maddening, I tell you.

Russell has control again... unfortunately, because I am team Rob all the way.

It's a darn shame these two did not team up in the beginning. They would be a force to reckon with. Alas, their ego's kept that from happening.

I agree, and while I like Rob better, my money is on Russell.

Russell is intense, like Boston Rob was on Survivor Marquesas. Some people go there to win and never stray far from that thought; no matter. Russell plucks my last nerve with his Napoleonic chatter and his shiggity drawers but the man is there to win and I admire that.

Russell is intense, like Boston Rob was on Survivor Marquesas. Some people go there to win and never stray far from that thought; no matter. Russell plucks my last nerve with his Napoleonic chatter and his shiggity drawers but the man is there to win and I admire that.

Shiggity drawers made me :animated_rotfl:

while I like Rob better, my money is on Russell.

Same...

I'll revive the Russell thread.

Russell is a BEAST!!

Boston Rob said Russell is out of his league and is now playing with the big boys.

Obviously, Russell is on this season b/c he's that good of a player. Just b/c he didn't play years ago, doesn't mean he's not as good as the others. That just gave Russell more Survivor episodes to watch and refine his own strategy, which is one that's never been done before. The other players are at the disadvantage, b/c they didn't get to watch/study Russell's season.

Damn, he's good!

I rewound and rewatched the votes like 4 times last night. I love when something happens on Survivor that is cheer worthy!

I feel as if they should pay me to watch Russell and his scurrying B.S. but when his plans come to fruition and he makes the big play; I give the little guy credit and; it would be a much more boring show without him. I hope I get to see him voted-off on 20 and not have it go down all awry like the last time. Russell and his ilk are not made for me to like.

Russell really took a chance last night, saving Pavarti over himself. Had the others split their vote evenly, Russell would have been the Survivor version of BB3 Marcellas and a big laughing stock to all the Russell haters out there.

Luckily, he prevailed, but man, it was a close one.

How stupid is Tyson letting Russell fake him out. I hardly recognize Tyson in H vs V. Is he really the same guy?

Now I am wondering if they have replaced the used immunity idol. Russel is the only one that knows they have replaced it in the past. I suppose if Mark did not get Russel to win last time he will try again this time. I certainly hope not.

good point. if it goes back into play, I hope they give everyone fair warning.