Sign in to follow this  
Dade

I love Boston Rob, love him in all that he has done, but I do not think Russell looks up to him ,at least not out loud. I think he feels threatened by him, but he would never admit it, too macho, in his own mind anyway,lol, like I said Russell did not bother me so much in his season but I am so far finding him a tad boring. I will be watching to see if he can get fired up,lol , and I think you are right Steve, he really has not had the air time he got in his season.

Basically, there are only so many ways to capture someone saying, "I am the greatest player of this game ever." Or whatever. Clearly, they've decided to make James the villain - for awhile. I think Russell's camera-time will pick-up once some of the other equally vocal players have been vanquished. I feel as if I am being led to believe that the Russell is playing it cool except for the aformentioned bragging of which he is incapable of stopping. It's just Russell doing what he does and not being shy about it whether what he spouts is true or not. Boston Rob is just as bad as is Tom and I LIKED them before.

I am not particularly wild about any of them this second/third/whatever go 'round. Wish they wouldn't do the allstars thing. Especially the mix of winners/losers.

His tribe is also winning.

True. We know that the losing tribe gets the most airtime each week. So if they Heroes decide to step it up this week, we might see more of the Russ.

Basically, there are only so many ways to capture someone saying, "I am the greatest player of this game ever." Or whatever.

RUPPETMASTER is the best player ever...

Boston Rob is the greatest player ever...

Okay, the machete stuff was pretty funny!

Hilarious! And I can't wait to see if he tries to get Rob's hat... :eat:

I like Russell better this go-round. Almost like, "yeah, I didn't like that guy before but I watched a lot of him and here he is again and I know him and want him to win over SOME of those people, thing." Seriously, I would very much like to see some triple torches-out, tribe-speaking at council.

Having a hard time understanding why anyone can stand Russell. All hat, no cattle.

I cringed when I heard that Coach and Russell would be back. Wasn't sure I could watch this season with all the false bravado and posing these two entertain themselves with and having to hear Jeff root Russell on again. He seems to acknowledge that Coach is a total tool but his loving of Russell is a mystery. Then we get to see James and Rupert going over to the dark side as well.

This isn't a nice game, I get that. It's just sad to see that sometimes the worst of humanity become of the viewer favs. Bad behavior rewarded on a

weekly basis. Tom, Colby and Stephenie should have just stayed home and spared themselves the effort and saved themselves from the ruthless comments made about them on this board.

As I watch Russel this season I have to remind myself that he has no clue that he did not win season 19. Some of his strategies are the same as before. Hope it's not the same results.

What's better -- greatest or best?

Greatest... imo...

As I watch Russel this season I have to remind myself that he has no clue that he did not win season 19. Some of his strategies are the same as before. Hope it's not the same results.

He should have won!

You guys have to remember that the Hero's and Villians didn't see season 19 and Russell. So they have no clue. Personally I think he a tool.

LOL. I cannot wait to see Russell on Amazing Race and then.........and then........and then.........DANCING WITH THE STARS! I'll bet the guy can do the cajun two-step mighty fine.

Interesting to see how both tribes reacted when they found out there was a HII hidden around camp. One went searching for it (Tom found it) and Russel's tribe agreed to find and throw it away. Of course Russel's thinking... WTF. :animated_shocking:

I know right, Russell would never get that noone would want the idol,lol not after his season, but then he wasn't playin with the same group he is now, I thought the whole scenerio was hilarious, and Rob is onto him and I am lovin it because I love Boston Rob, but I agree with Slim, he's been in the donuts. Boy, Russell has lost some weight, prolly from doin 2 seasons back to back

I am going to LOVE LOVE seeing Rob take Russell out.

Well I think throwing the HII in the ocean is dumb too.....

I kept thinking how stupid of him to go looking for the idol right away...sheesh, they're not THAT stupid, Russell! But then I thought-if anyone can turn this around somehow, it'll be Russell, and I'd hate to see them just throw it away. If he finds it and the Villains tribe wins a couple more immunities in a row, he may be able to last until the merge-even if he has to use it. If he makes it to the merge, it could be a whole new ballgame!

I have a feeling Russell will use the time to make a fake idol, gather all the Villans around to throw it in the ocean...then play the real one. That just seems like a Russell move

But then again, blabbing to everyone that he stuill has the real idol is also a very Russell move