Sign in to follow this  
Dade

russellh.jpg

Russell

Photo~Survivor: Samoa

UGH here we go again! At least it should be entertaining! I do hope CBS gives some of the others air time this season

Guess who's back? Back again? Guess who's back, guess who's back... umm sorry. Had an Eminem moment. Only person I see get more flack on the internet than Russell Hantz.

Still rooting for old Russell, as long as he keeps it entertaining. Can't wait to see how he interacts with the veterans as opposed to all the newbs on his season.

UGH here we go again! At least it should be entertaining! I do hope CBS gives some of the others air time this season

I agree Snancy.....I hope I get to to see me some Tom!

:pixiedust:

Previous Survivor He Respects Most:

Sour grapes? NAH.

I still want him to make it far in the game but I don't have much hope after seeing how he acted during the finale when Natalie won. He sure didn't seem like someone who thought he might still win All-Stars (which was already done at that point). [end of quote]

I dont think it means anything although I sure hope Russell H. does not win. Oh the bright side, he does not know his strategy was not a winning strategy since his losing strategy was not apparent until after he came back from 20.

I didn't want Rupert to win either but they gave him a million regardless.

I wonder if Pavarti will hit on Russel?

LOL Russ should know better than to fall for that if she does. She'd definetly be a good partner in crime for Russ.

At least this time everyone will know what old Russell is all about, and will know what to expect.

Actually what has been said is season 20 was filmed before season 19 aired, so Russ has the advantage of anominity.

One of the things said on the preview was that Russell was an unknown to the rest of the cast, so they don't know what to really think of him...

Wasn't Rupert an unknown when he went on the first allstars? Because he did back to back seasons, but was there enough time for the cast to see his season before they did allstars? If not, then I guess them not knowing Russell isn't as bad as I thought.

Nope - when they do back to back, as did Rupert and James, for instance, there is usually only a week or two between filming, so there is no way they could have been seen by the other contestants on the new season.

Can't believe how slow (only one page) and quiet the Russell thread is, you can almost hear crickets in here!! Then again, to many other better players to talk about this year.....I'm sure once his edit becomes more and more things will liven up in here.....

Oh, and I still think he's a troll.....

Russell must have learned from Natalie to lay low and do nothing. You win the game that way. Why tire yourself out actively playing the game?

He didn't bother me sooo much at least all the time in his season, but I really think he needs to get a new script for himself when they do his talk to the camera, same stuff we have been hearin and I think even tho he would never in a million years admit it he is jealous of Boston Rob, that was very evident to me. He really hated it when Rob started that fire. I hold my judgement till this thing really gets goin, but I really would appreciate a different script

Can't believe how slow (only one page) and quiet the Russell thread is, you can almost hear crickets in here!! Then again, to many other better players to talk about this year.....I'm sure once his edit becomes more and more things will liven up in here.....

Once olympics are over and I start posting more in here it will liven up!! Right now I am in Ninja Stealth mode, Just like the RUPPETMASTER "GOD OF VILLIANS AND HEROS/BEST SURVIVOR EVAH"...

Of course Russell looks up to Boston "GREATEST SURVIVOR EVAH" Rob, who doesn't!!

I would bet that the amount of attention Russel is getting on this thread is in direct proportion to the amount of air time he has received this season. What do you think? :animated_scratchchin:

I would bet that the amount of attention Russel is getting on this thread is in direct proportion to the amount of air time he has received this season. What do you think? :animated_scratchchin:

I think that his edit so far means he is going to be around a loooong time!! So I am pacing myself!!

TEAM RUPPETMASTER!!