Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Rupert Boneham

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

WickedOne

WickedOne

• Pip
  • 9,570 posts
I said it his first go round and repeat it now. This human's a dipshit.

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 8,037 posts
I like Rupert okay. He seems like a nice enough, pretty harmless character to me. I think he has done Survivor to death though, and hope he moves on (and hopefully takes some of the others with him).

KingOfRealityTV

KingOfRealityTV

• Pip
  • 7,647 posts
Lol at the most hated villian STILL being more popular than the washed up wanna be pirate thief...

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
I still can't believe that Rupert was a finalist for the fan favorite. REALLY? This time he was a cranky worthless turd, so to get so many votes just amazed me. I mean, like Russell or not (and I know on this board it's an overwhelming NOT), he plays his butt off and pulls off some amazing stuff, so I can see he could get alot of votes for his gameplay. But Rupert, I just don't get it anymore. If for no other reason, I'd never vote for him for anything just because he keeps wearing that damn tie die shirt. ENOUGH Rupert - get a new look,,,,,,get a shave,,,,,,,get a clue!

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
I know! I was shocked too, I was expecting it to be Rob.

Ivy

Ivy

• Pip
  • 1,746 posts
I agree as well. It seemed to me that those of us who really liked Rupert before, were completely over him this time. I still don't dislike the guy, but he didn't add much to this season. And I thought he was awfully hard on Russell. He made terrible judgments on someone who did what he did, in the name of the game. I just have a hard time distinguishing an honorable lie or manipulation, from a dishonorable one. I also couldn't stand Russell, but Rupert thought they had joined forces at one point. This, after he had already voiced his opinion on what a horrible person he believed Russell to be. I mean, I understand why Rupert would give it a shot. He didn't have much to lose. But he shouldn't have been so upset about Russell's betrayal. It shouldn't have been all that shocking.

sisu power

sisu power

• Pip
  • 1,236 posts
I think if Rob had made it further into the game he would have gotten more votes than Rupert.

WickedOne

WickedOne

• Pip
  • 9,570 posts
Complete nobody trying to be a somebody. A phony. Humans tend to forget how ugly he became his first Survivor tour after his name was tossed into the old tribal hat. Physically threatening his fellow happy campers. Hello, loser.

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 8,037 posts
Rupert doesn't bother me. I think that I just kind of disregard him. I'm not drawn to that personality. I will say, however, that I think Rupert sometimes takes the high road for personal gain. People find him endearing, though; clearly. That's okay, too.

Oleander

Oleander

• Pip
  • 312 posts
Whatever Rupert does it must endear him to the folks watching. According to Jeff, he only lost the favorite vote by 2000.

Cathy

Cathy

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,349 posts
I never watched the original season, only the all stars edition. He really thought he was going to get viewer's favorite again. You could tell by his body language. At least when he won it last time it was a million.

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 8,037 posts
I am tired of Rupert and Colby and Jerri and Coach and Russell and Sandra and J.T. and Parvati, etc..........I hope they don't bring them back again. Time to begin anew on Survivor, IMO.

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,846 posts
Survivor Fan Favorite Rupert Boneham Mulling Run for Indiana Governor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users