rupert.jpg

Rupert

Photo~Survivor: Pearl Islands

Rupert Boneham (45)

Tribe: Heroes

Hometown: Indianapolis, Ind.

Current Residence: Indianapolis, Ind.

Personal Claim To Fame:

I liked Rupert. He was just really a good guy. I will enjoy seeing him again.

See everyone loves him and I just don't feel it... don't get me wrong I don't hate him.... but I don't go nuts over him either..

I like him. He won me over with the "pirate-ing" in his season. But he's not my fave.

I hope he wears his skirt again. He was a big dufas and a likable guy.

I love Rupert! I'm glad to see him back!

:pixiedust:

DIBS on Rupert! I loved him, thought he was a really nice guy. OMG, I cannot wait for this season to start!

Over rated thief...

Poor dog...

I love Rupert and am glad to see him back but there is NO WAY this guy is gonna win! He is a marked man and no one is going to want to take him to the finish with them.

I like Rupert, but he's just not going to go far. He's older now and he's got a big target on his back. The game has outgrown him.

It's interesting he is on the Heroes team. He's the original pirate.

Funny, allot of people disliked Russel for the sock and water thing but when Rupert swiped the other tribes shoes he became a fan favorite. Arrrr mate, it be a pirate thing ya see.

I think it was because Rupert did it with charm and a twinkle in his eye..... Russell didn't

I think it was because Rupert did it with charm and a twinkle in his eye..... Russell didn't

Could be Pinkie although the good folks whose shoes he swiped might not agree. :outfitted_pirate:

Funny, allot of people disliked Russel for the sock and water thing but when Rupert swiped the other tribes shoes he became a fan favorite. Arrrr mate, it be a pirate thing ya see.

key words there are swiped the OTHER teams shoes. Russell did it to his own team!

I always liked Rupert, but there were times (especially during All-Stars) where his ego got in the way. However, there are people on other boards who detest "P"upert, and just to laugh at their posts, IMO, it's worth it.

Ruppert is a very likeable guy. So much that America gave him a million bucks. (great job producers, lets see ya do it again) All the allstars know that so he has a target on him like most of the others.

Being the nice guy who can catch fish will get him so far with the sharks he's swimming with now. If he's gonna last he needs a few shots of RUPPERTMASTER before the game starts.