Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Rupert Boneham

glad to see that sandra and rupert are going to team up again.

Yeah, I wonder how long that'll last. The Heroes only hope is that they can get Sandra and maybe Jerri over to their side.

yeah, they were a power allaince in pearl islands...

Rupert- Sandra- and Christy(?).. the girl with long blonde hair..

anyways, I just remembered loving both of them in the pearl islands.

Wonders as boring as the furry pirate has become, if he's got it in him anymore to physically threaten his team mates if they piss the old fart off....( recalls his frequently forgotten tirade ).

Love that Rupert isn't as dumb as some people like to think he is. So glad Sandra told him the truth about Russell!! You go Rupert!! :animated_bouncy:

Gotta give him some creds for not being suckered by Russell.

My husband likes Rupert - from before, I think, when the world was a slightly saner hole. He is showing some age and is it me or has he lost a lot of weight?

I think he has lost alot..

I loved him his first two seasons..

but I have a feeling he wont get fan favorite this season.. he doesnt get much air time.

If he gets rid of Russell, than he has my vote!

I think he has lost alot..

I loved him his first two seasons..

but I have a feeling he wont get fan favorite this season.. he doesnt get much air time.

I think Boston Rob may have snagged this, unless someone really steps up in this game. Maybe Russell though if he manages to make a move against Parv & Danielle (who it seems to me, might be the most hated person this season).

I can't beleive Rupert called Russel out while sitting around the camp fire at the beginning of the show. Called him mean, nasty, broke your "swear on my kids lives" promise. Then basicly said he could not understand why anyone could want to keep him around.

Dear Rupert: Please call 1-800- I'M STUPID

At this point in the game Russel is THE person you do not want to vote out. If you make it to the end who do you want to sit next to, Parvati, Coldy, Sandra perhaps. Me thinks not. I want to sit next to the person everyone hates. You would think that after two kicks at the can Rupert would have figured that out. Guess not.

And while I'm on a roll here's something else that occured to me.

Your on an island full of bugs and biting insects.

Who do you think is the least attractive of the remaining women. How ironic that all the "hotties" are dressed in skimpy two piece swim suits and the least attractive female wears shorts and a full top, ALL THE TIME! :animated_scratchchin:

Any guesses as to whom I'm talking about.

I think it is best that Sandra keeps her clothes on...

Yes Rupert is an idiot thief, imo... His lame ass hero speech sucked too... Zero maybe but Rupert is no hero...

Rup's feet... mmmmm

toenails.jpg

Where in the hell do you find this stuff?

If it's not growing in her basement, she finds it when she goes shopping for ingredients for her witch's brew.

Why did Rupert side with Russell!!!! I thought Jerri was the stupid one!!! Well Bye bye Rupert!!!! You made a million dollar mistake trusting Russell!