Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Rupert Boneham

Rupert apologized and Jerri stayed true to her bitter self and reacted poorly. At least he got a shot at her.

Okay, here it is -- you have to scroll to the bottom of the article and click on the last clip on the page. It has "watch The Problem with Rupert clip" just above it. http://www.fancast.com/blogs/2010/tv-news/...hat-you-preach/

LOL, thank you for sharing that, Sugarb. HILARIOUS and so dead on!

Wow, classy move tonight Rupert, throwing a woman around like that AFTER the challenge was over. What little respect or tolerance I had left for Rupert Bonehead is gone now.

I wasn't home last night when it was on, so I recorded it.

When I saw that happen in the challenge, I re-watched it to see exactly what happened.

The first time, it looked really bad on Rupert's part.

When I re-watched it, it still looked bad, even giving Rupert the benefit of the doubt.

It looked like he stopped and tried to push Jerri past him. He didn't really see that the post was there, just the railing. And he didn't push her down at any point, only sideways. She didn't let go, though, so her own momentum swung her around Rupert. Since she was trying to get the ball and hold on to Rupert, that caused her head to come downwards after she crossed him and was off-balance. And since she didn't have her hands free to stop herself, that's why her face took the hit.

But don't take my word for it, watch it yourselves and form your own opinions.

I don't think that Rupert meant to do it and it is all part of it being a rough challenge. Rupert doesn't strike me as that type of guy - hurtful to women. No. You cannot hold back - well, I guess you can - but if Survivor orchestrates a rough challenge and pits women vs men in the mix and the contestants sign-on for it; there is a good chance that it will be women hurt first and possibly worse. They'll work it out. No big deal IMO. Stephanie got hurt worse. Part of the game. At least it wasn't James. She'd have been down for the count.

Nah he didn't mean too. He was one of my favs, but this season he isn't doing it for me.

If you get a chance go to CBS's website and check out the deleted scenes from this past week. I was shocked at what I saw. A deleted scene showing Rupert sneaking out while the others slept trying to find the idol! So much for finding it as a team.

That is awesome. I really wish they would have showed that on the episode.

If you get a chance go to CBS's website and check out the deleted scenes from this past week. I was shocked at what I saw. A deleted scene showing Rupert sneaking out while the others slept trying to find the idol! So much for finding it as a team.

:animated_rotfl:

lol, the power of the editors at work...

To be fair, he hasn't had that much of a great edit. He's been made to look like a fool at most of the tribal councils.

Rob probably had the most favourable edit so far this season.

Rupert is such an individual. I still like him but agree that Rob got the better edit, thus far.

yeah, i really like rupert.. but my guess is he wont be getting the fan favorite this year.

I'm surprised you like Rupert, since your girl Cirie really had nothing good to say about him. :giggle:

I liked him in past seasons, but this time he just seems to be an arrogant, yet fairly useless, bonehead.

When I say that I like Rupert I think I say so because he was so unique back in the day and I liked him then and think that he is probably a good guy. I also say that thinking that Rupert is like a fish out of water this go-round and I don't consider him much of a contender. He is like a boring uncle.

When I say that I like Rupert I think I say so because he was so unique back in the day and I liked him then and think that he is probably a good guy. I also say that thinking that Rupert is like a fish out of water this go-round and I don't consider him much of a contender. He is like a boring uncle.

LMAO good comparison. Can we throw in "eccentric" boring uncle? (BTW - I wasn't questioning why you like Rupert - I was surprised little King liked him since Cirie doesn't and he is a huge Cirie fan)

I'm surprised you like Rupert, since your girl Cirie really had nothing good to say about him. :giggle:

I liked him in past seasons, but this time he just seems to be an arrogant, yet fairly useless, bonehead.

hey.. haha,

I can like both of them.

I named my dog rupert after the first season.. haha, chocolate lab.

After the immunity challange Rupert looked the the octopus pirate from Pirates of the Caribbean.

Rupert is in dire need of some grooming. He seemed in good spirit last night, though, and I think the food was good for him. It was nice to hear him laugh.

My son said he looked like a dirty Travelocity gnome from The Amazing Race- LOL.

I never liked Rupert. He always behaved like a whiny child whenever he didn't get his way. I never understood why he was a fan favorite. Must be the Harry Potter thing.

I always see Rupert as a hippie holdover. He seems okay to me. I don't have a problem with him being there and I know people who always did and do still; think that he is terrific. I think that Rupert happened along at a good time for him to be massively popular on the show. I could never visualize Rupert winning.

I still love Rupert!! There's just something about him that draws me to him.....I know he probably won't win, but he is one of the few left that i still respect!