Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Rupert Boneham

Funny, allot of people disliked Russel for the sock and water thing but when Rupert swiped the other tribes shoes he became a fan favorite. Arrrr mate, it be a pirate thing ya see.

key words there are swiped the OTHER teams shoes. Russell did it to his own team!

I agree with both of you!

I guess its because he (Russel) was doing it to his own team-mates! He wanted his tribe to be weak.

With Rupert......they threw the shoes down next to him while he was resting and they were not his team-mates! I thought it was hilarious!

Now if Russel had slipped over in the middle of the night and burned the other tribes socks and poured out their water.....I think I could of handled it a little better.

OR maybe not!

jmho :pixiedust:

You can't even compare the things Russell did with those of Rupert. Russell was always all about himself, his own ego, his own being a legend in his own head. It was all selfishly and arrogantly motivated. He talked down to people, was gross behind their back, so when you saw him do the shoe thing, it came off as more hateful than anything. Rupert though was always humble. Early on we heard about how his motivations were to give back to the community of people he was helping back home. He took ppl in his tribe under his wing and authentically cared for them. He was like this gentle creature behind a rough exterior. When he did the shoe thing, you couldn't help but laugh because it had never been done before and already you saw how he was doing it for his tribe.

I love Rupert. He's one of top favs for sure. Part of me thinks that because he's so likeable that he won't be around long..but then I remember that he's on the Hero's tribe where they're all nice. So who knows.

I am glad Rupert's back...I think he's fallen a step behind since he's a little older and the toe thing isn't going to help....but he's still one of my faves of all time!

Why didn't Rupert's name up come for tribal councel? He can't even do anything with his broken toe and at this point, he's just extra weight for them to carry around. He didn't even participate in last night's challenge, so why wasn't he discussed to go home?

The women really need to come together, because with all these girls getting the boot, the men will eventually band together and finish the women.

Lol at the edit of him wandering around aimlessly and doing nothing while saying "it's good to be on a tribe that works around camp"!!

Lol at the edit of him wandering around aimlessly and doing nothing while saying "it's good to be on a tribe that works around camp"!!

Yeah, I have to admit, that was pretty funny. Both he and James are totally disappointing me right now.

I love Rupert as much as the next person but I can't see him going too far in this game. Too worried about his tribe not getting along and that being the sole cause of their three failures. The real players on his tribe will consume him before it's over with, you watch.

I don't like Rupert as much as I used to. He's a bit too smug and cocky for me this go round.

Pupert showed his true self-serving colors last night at tribal council, and SHOULD be the next to get voted out. You cannot vote out strong players and expect to win challenges. Your loyalty, at this point in the game, should be to the entire tribe, not some little core group of weak minded meatbags floating around a conniving planet of a player who has her own charismatic gravitational pull.

But he admitted he would vote out someone who would help his team, because someone else told him to. Mindless drone = worthless player

Always a Rupert fan, but man his game is all gone........

but by being the most loyal person ever, your alliance wont ever think about turning on you.

Wow...he is so not doing anything for me this season at all. I used to love Rupert but now I find myself hoping that he will be going soon. He really doesn't seem to have any game at all.

but by being the most loyal person ever, your alliance wont ever think about turning on you.

Are we watching the same show??? People will turn on ANYONE if it benefits them.....

^ I read kings post with sarcasm?

I think the hero thing has gone to Ruperts head, lol.

Rupert is full of himself. I think it's from him being fan favorite too many times.

I loved Rupert in his first season. I don't know who this guy is, though. He is not doing much to help or I guess hurt his team this time around. He is just not playing.

I saw a cool thing on FB today about Rupert. I'll have to find it and see if I can CP it here. It was a clip of Cirie talking about how Rupert acts, and she had him spot on.

Okay, here it is -- you have to scroll to the bottom of the article and click on the last clip on the page. It has "watch The Problem with Rupert clip" just above it. http://www.fancast.com/blogs/2010/tv-news/...hat-you-preach/

Wow, classy move tonight Rupert, throwing a woman around like that AFTER the challenge was over. What little respect or tolerance I had left for Rupert Bonehead is gone now.

Rupert did make a good point tonight. If they wanted James gone b/c of his injured leg, they should have voted Rupert off day one when he broke his toe. That was the Heroes first (dumb) mistake.

Voted off a strong woman (Stephanie) and strong man (Tom) to keep big man, broken toe (a**hole) Rupert and broken knee (a**hole) James. Good job, Heroes. You deserve to lose.

I think his slamming Jerri into the post was done in the heat of competition. He instantly saw what he had done and apologised.

On the other hand if there was a woman who I would like to see bounced off a post Rupert picked the right one.

Another thing I like about Rob, as soon as he saw that, he ran straight over to Rupert.