Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Rob Mariano

Actually looks have little to do with why I like Rob..... and in fact I hated him until him and Amber went on TAR.... that is when my Rob love began.... and it was based on his personality and how he was with Amber.... I don't find him that hot actually

Looks have a lot to do with why I like Rob. In reverse, I find Russell physically repulsive; not so much while not on the show, admittedly, but yet and still, he is just an unappealing person to me. Rob is a lanky charmer built for distance. Russell is a Scurrier.

Russell engineered his sexy sayonara sashay down the torchlit path.

Great alliteration, there, Slimcruz! Thanks for the chuckle.

I liked Rob for the way he played the game. (I'm not gay so his looks don't affect my opinion of him) In a way he is allot like Russel, just not as much in love with himself. In order to "survive" this game you have to think 2 moves ahead, all the time. Rob and Russel both do/did a great job of that.

Rob's voodoo doll shall play with mine.

:smoke:

I disliked Rob immensely until the beginning of this season when he asked the question, "I'm a villian?" so seriously. That was the exact moment that my feelings for him changed. The way he asked the question exuded charm.

I liked Rob this go round... I didn't like him either time before... His looks has nothing to do with it... I don't think Rupert is goodlooking AT ALL, but I like Rupert LOL...

<waves> Hey Wicked, boy I have missed you!!!

I never really cared what Rob did, said or how he acted. I just liked looking at him. I know. I know. At least my name's not Shallow, too.

Frankly, my dearrrrrrs, it is a damm shame that Rob hasn't been on Big Brother.

I never really cared what Rob did, said or how he acted. I just liked looking at him. I know. I know. At least my name's not Shallow, too.

Frankly, my dearrrrrrs, it is a damm shame that Rob hasn't been on Big Brother.

WOW, could you imagine Rob in the house with Dr. Will, Evil Dick and Janelle. Ok, I'll toss in Natalie just to make it interesting! :animated_rotfl:

For Rob my love of him was that twinkle in his eye. Even when he was being "evil" he would have that twinkle. I saw a good heart in him and someone that would make a good friend.

Russell is someone that I would not care to ever know outside of survivor.

On another note I was on Facebook and had signed up for CBS Survivor. I was reading opinions and read a spoiler of the Final 3. I hate when people ruin if for you. The spoilers were posted on the CBS Survivor site 2 times so it must be true.

Now when it comes to Big Brother since I watch the feeds I live for the spoilers and don't really care much for the network show on TV.

I am immune to Rob's hotness. I never liked him. And I don't want to see him or any of these Survivor all-stars show up on Big Brother or any other reality show. I think the "15 minutes" rule should be strictly enforced.

Wow, I never thought of Rob as hot. He doesn't do it for me in that way at all. I loved him for his sense of humour and cockiness. He was hysterical.

Still love Rob and say he is still the best there is in this game. He alliance were the stupid ones! If they were to listen to him it would have been smooth sailing! I miss my Boston ROB!

He chose his alliance so the buck goes back to him, ultimately. He is good at challenges, a smooth talker, definitely good looking, but not the best ever player, IMO.