Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Rob Mariano

It's all dumbass Tyson's fault... if he stuck to Rob's plan last week... this wouldn't have happened

I agree. Things would be so different if Tyson had done what was originally planned.

Got to me when Coach tried to give Rob a 'man hug' Rob called him "a sad little man".....

I havent even watched last thurs epi yet and I came here 1st so I would know who got the boot, dont know why any one dislikes spoilers, you can either read em , or not. I choose to know ahead of time then I can watch the show without the anxiety. I hate russell tho, and I am a huge fan of Boston Rob, so let me go on and watch now that I know the deal.

Found a good interview with Rob that I just had to post.

P.s. It works better if you try reading it with Rob's voice and accent in your head.

Survivor's Rob Mariano: Why I Was Voted Off

Friday

I :heart2: him also, and that was a good interview, thanks for posting it.

Yeah. Thank you for the interview. I adore Rob and I like Amber, too. Beautiful couple; those two (three).

The only reason I am sad to see Rob go is that there will be no Russell/Rob competition. Rob has always been so full of himself that it is quite humorous that he says that Russell is "full of himself." THEY BOTH ARE! But Russell is a better player.

I guess, so far, the big difference between Rob and Russell - other than the obvious; one is tall, dark and handsome and the other is short and short, is that rob engineered a win for someone else and gained from it. Russell engineered a win for someone else and got nada. If Russell wins Heroes vs Villains then he (IMO) should be considered the better player of the two. If Russell loses Heroes vs Villains then he oughta find another reality show. I agree that Rob and Russell are way full of themselves. Rob is just much easier on the eye. Rob should be a gentleman and retire from survivor.

I guess, so far, the big difference between Rob and Russell - other than the obvious; one is tall, dark and handsome and the other is short and short, is that rob engineered a win for someone else and gained from it. Russell engineered a win for someone else and got nada. If Russell wins Heroes vs Villains then he (IMO) should be considered the better player of the two. If Russell loses Heroes vs Villains then he oughta find another reality show. I agree that Rob and Russell are way full of themselves. Rob is just much easier on the eye. Rob should be a gentleman and retire from survivor.

Well said Slimcruz.

Rob retire from Survivor? I think he probably will, and that saddens me ... and I'm sure the tall, dark and handsome part has something to do with that.

Wow, what a great edit Rob got tonight in the beginning.

You could tell the producers (and Jeff) worshiped the ground he walks on.

I miss him on the show already.

I am glad he is gone. I never felt that he would last and so better to get it over with if he wasn't going to get naked and/or physically beat the hell out of Russell.

what a bummer, just think, if he would have made it one more week we could have at least enjoyed him on the jury and ponderosa videos. :smitten:

Bye Bye Rob Boy, and `good riddance'. Now who's playing "with the big boys"...490.gif...It's sure not you. Russell played you Rob boy..490.gif

AWW look Russell came to pay us a visit LOL

Now that was downright funny! :animated_rotfl:

Yes that was funny, but it doesn't change the FACT that boohoo boy Rob is STILL GONE...25r30wi.gif

It is true. Rob was bested. Russell engineered his sexy sayonara sashay down the torchlit path. Moving on, should the same happen to Russell; I wonder if we will again see endless "boohooing," of being wronged, begging to purchase the prize of best, etc.... as evidenced in the previous Survivor? And, will the Russell camp again be silent except for the standard, boring, "he got cheated," tears of the ubiquitous sore loser?

It is true. Rob was bested. Russell engineered his sexy sayonara sashay down the torchlit path. Moving on, should the same happen to Russell; I wonder if we will again see endless "boohooing," of being wronged, begging to purchase the prize of best, etc.... as evidenced in the previous Survivor? And, will the Russell camp again be silent except for the standard, boring, "he got cheated," tears of the ubiquitous sore loser?

There definitely wasn't silence, and I would characterize most of the talk after the finale (from the so called Russell camp) LESS about "he got cheated" but more about Natalie really didn't do much to deserve the win except ride Russ's coattails, which as we have all seen CAN be an effective (yet boring, IMO) strategy.

I don't think anybody would like Rob if he wasn't good-looking. He's boorish, untrustworthy, hypocritical, and a poor-loser. He gets along solely on looks. That means he's liked by about 50% of people.