Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Rob Mariano

Oh, how much I want to say that Russell is better than Rob, b/c he outsmarted him last night. But Rob was the one who knew the smart thing to do, by evenly spliting the votes. But a less smarter player, Tyson, messed it all up.

So I'll definitely say Rob and Russell are a good head to head battle. Even though I want Russell to prevail!

Boston Rob you ROCK! I really think he is my all time favorite player. I think he took the spot Ozzy has always had with me. I hope hope hope he gets Russell out of there.

I so wish things had played out differently and Boston Rob and Russell had teamed up for a secret alliance. It would've been so fun to see them working together to manipulate the other players instead of working against each other!

Naaaah I don't think I would like Rob if he was in an alliance with Russell. I love that they are arch enemies. I want Rob to take him down!

I so wish things had played out differently and Boston Rob and Russell had teamed up for a secret alliance. It would've been so fun to see them working together to manipulate the other players instead of working against each other!

Yes, it is hard watching my two favs battle each other!!

At least Russ and Parv are working together!!

Wow, I just had a thought. How about a Russel, Parviti and Rob threesome. They would be unstoppable. :lipsrsealed2:

I hate to admit this, but out of the members of his tribe, I'm rooting for Rob! What has this world come to! :)

I think that Rob needs to find him some idols of any flavor. Otherwise; adios, darling.

Having already seen the spoilers and I know the outcome there are times when I wish I had not. The Russel and Rob saga is awesome. They are two of my all-time favorite Survivors. I truly wished they would have teamed up and kicked butt as the dynamic duo. By the looks of this weeks previews it's going to come to a head sooner or later.

All I can say is let the best man win. :lipsrsealed2:

I really wish that spoilers would be hurled to sea, never to be seen again. It seems pointless to me. The natural urge is to peek at them and if done; has to lessen the impact of watching the show. Oh, well! I went to Survivor Sucks a couple of times but they seem like a bunch of red-faced, angry people to me; all intent on besting each other, whatever the route.

I really wish that spoilers would be hurled to sea, never to be seen again. It seems pointless to me. The natural urge is to peek at them and if done; has to lessen the impact of watching the show. Oh, well! I went to Survivor Sucks a couple of times but they seem like a bunch of red-faced, angry people to me; all intent on besting each other, whatever the route.

I agree 100% Slimcruz. I think next season I will not read the spoilers.

As for Survivor Sucks I would never post a comment on there. Everyone seems to enjoy insulting each other. Makes you appreciate Morty's that much more.

I read the spoilers one year... and it made the whole season so unenjoyable that I never read them again...

I looked at the spoilers for this season, wish I hadn't! Oh well. Come on Rob!!!

Rob :crybaby: I will miss you! Too me you were the best survivor player ever! You just had stupid people around you like Jerry, Coach and Tyson If they had listen you Russell wouldnt had a chance... They are a bunch of Dumb@sses!!!

The villians are going to be lost without you! I am pulling for Sandra, Courtney and the heroes now. Coach and Jerry are praying for a merge now... What SOBs!!! They deserve whatever they get. DID ANYONE WATCH LAST SEASON SHOW youcant trust Russell. Like I said, they get what they deserve for being fools!!!

*swears loudly*

I was really hoping the spoilers were not true... Now who to cheer for?

Well that really blew... but honestly with all the spoilerhounds dropping hints I wasn't surprised

I adore Rob. I am almost glad that he is gone sooner than later so I don't have to worry about it anymore.

Well that really blew... but honestly with all the spoilerhounds dropping hints I wasn't surprised

Pinkie, having read the spoilers I guess I'm one of those spoilerhounds. I've done my best not to leak anything on this thread and if I have please accept my apology. This is the second year I have "peeked" and will be my last. Knowing the outcome every week has sort of taken the wind out of my Survivor sails.

It is not my intention to take the wind out of anybody else's sails. :lipsrsealed2:

I knew that would happen. Very sad. I did read a spoiler here at the beginning of the season that told me that is was not Russell leaving tonight.

I will miss you Boston Rob! The troll lives on.

loved the smile Rob flashes at the end of his exit speech. love ya Rob!

Rob :crybaby: I will miss you! Too me you were the best survivor player ever! You just had stupid people around you like Jerry, Coach and Tyson If they had listen you Russell wouldnt had a chance... They are a bunch of Dumb@sses!!!

The villians are going to be lost without you! I am pulling for Sandra, Courtney and the heroes now. Coach and Jerry are praying for a merge now... What SOBs!!! They deserve whatever they get. DID ANYONE WATCH LAST SEASON SHOW youcant trust Russell. Like I said, they get what they deserve for being fools!!!

Umm, how could they? They were already filming Survivor 20 - Heroes vs Villians while Russell's season was showing. THey know nothing about him other than what they have learned on the island with him.

I am soooooo sad. Bye bye Rob - will miss you. Coach is an idiot and Russell is evil.

I agree ^ that Coach is probably the idiot. I think that Russell is just trying to win the million bucks and mostly "win," rather than being evil. I detest the abrasive, self-aggrandizing munchkin but something tells me that he is probably a dependable guy to know as friend.

I am just sorry that Rob was bested by that bunch but he was; so goodby, darling Rob and take good care, my survivor favorite of all-time. It was fun seeing you again. Delicious lagniappe.

P.S. Jerri Manthey had a friend behind the camera last night. They photographed her beautifully.