Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Rob Mariano

I am SO glad he is on this season!! I love Romber!

Go Boston Rob Go!!

If I see him crying about missing Amber or the baby it's going to kill it for me.

lol, me too! But you just know they're gonna do it....ratings, ratings, ratings.

I love Rob. He can be bad but keeps that twinkle in his eye. Hope he goes far!

If I were on an all star Survivor and somebody whined about missing their wife/hubby and kid I know what I'd do. Send 'em packing. I think Rob is smart enough not to use that ploy although you might see some tears during his private confessionals.

Rob you better be OK!

You were a rock star making the fire without flint.

My new hero! He better be ok...

I bet The God of Fire will be fine, looks like he tripped and bumped his head.... It will take more than a concussion to get him out of this game...

Seems like the same Rob to me. Crafty player, manipulative, and full of himself. I mean that in a good way.

I really hope Rob is ok and is able to stay on the show. I just love him and am really hoping he goes far.

It was so funny last night when he said that his wife told him he needed to show patience and then he says "Amber, I am really trying." (or something along those lines)

My Rob problem was mainly that he was on a really old Survivor, before I started to appreciate gameplay and distinguish it from just annoying-ness. At that point I was still really offended by things that I now consider gameplay. So I too have done some growing up. That said, it seems that while he still may be crafty and manipulative, he may not anymore be self rightous and indignant.

he may not anymore be self rightous and indignant.

You make it sound like those are bad qualities...

I've always liked Rob. But he really won me over when he and "Am-buh" were on TAR. They were a great team. And he treats her like an equal. I really respect him. Yeah he can talk some stuff, but he backs it up with gameplay.

he's awesome.

Rob was on Survivor twice and the amazing race twice yet he has the most replies and views as anyone. For interest I think he leaves everyone else in the dust.

Russel H has half the replies and half the replies and view. So people are tired of him. It's like Russell is playing the same game. I think I remember he did not win survivor 19. I think people are tired of him. I sure am. I can only hope he wanted to buy the title sole survivor because he knows he does not win Heros verus villians.

In any event villians seem to be the stronger more intelligent tribe ( other than James) this unfortunately gives Russell a chance to move further in the game. In summary I assume if he plays the same game it means he does win.

I think that Rob is entertaining and I loved him on all the shows...I hope that he's ok next week.

Anybody catch the preview for Survivor they showed during TAR? Rob says something while he's being looked over by the med team. It's something like, "I feel like my body is (something)"

I'm just wondering what he said.

I heard him say something like (the game) "is getting the best of me". I didn't hear anything about his body, but I was at a NASCAR party with a bunch of friends yesterday and stayed at their house to watch TAR, so I wasn't paying so much attention to the commercials.

I heard him say something like (the game) "is getting the best of me". I didn't hear anything about his body, but I was at a NASCAR party with a bunch of friends yesterday and stayed at their house to watch TAR, so I wasn't paying so much attention to the commercials.

Hmmm, I almost dont want to watch Thursday.

Could be wrong...But...That Looked pretty fake to me...He fell down and/or passed out but his head just happened to be cushioned?