rob_m.jpg

Rob

Photo~Survivor: Marquesas

Rob Mariano (33)

Tribe: Villains

Hometown: Boston, Mass

Current Residence: Pensacola, Fla.

Personal Claim To Fame:

Now that I've had a break from these two I'm happy to see him back. I'll probably alternate between Colby, Rupert and Rob this season.

I hated him on his first Survivor, hated him a little less on All Stars, but I LOVED him on TAR, both times!!!

Same here Sugar.... my love for him didn't exist til TAR... I can't wait to see him play this time

Love Boston Rob. He is funny and even when he is being a jerk he does it will a little smile to let us know he is just kidding.

I would like to see Boston Rob win this time... A few years ago they were here at the "womens show"... I went with my SIL!! Right after I took the following pic, he asked me how I stuck going to the womens show!! I told him I was there just to see them... We cahtted about Survivor and Amazing race... I got some stuff signed too...

Rombertwo.JPG

honeycomb2.jpg

rombereight.JPG

I hated him on his first Survivor, hated him a little less on All Stars, but I LOVED him on TAR, both times!!!

Me too, Sugarb, me too! I can't wait to hear his side comments about Coach, Russell and Randy.

Great photos, King- thanks for sharing!

Sometimes having a wife/husband/significant other and children does anything but mellow you out. It makes those 'hunter/gatherer' instincts even stronger and while it seems that you are more balanced, there's a lot more you're willing to do to bring 'it' back to your family. Being married with children doesn't equal slippers and pipes in front of the fire for me or rollers, housecoats and dinner served at 5 for the women. I've seen some pretty interesting changes in people that were quite headstrong when single becoming tenacious and power leaders when 'hooked up'.

But this can work just as you said Baron, sometimes it just takes the fight right out of them.

I don't remember seeing Rob on a Survivor episode with a football? Is the above photo from this season or a past one? :animated_scratchchin:

Nice pics King. I would love to be able to meet them.

They were really cool and down to earth... I shook his hand and got a hug from Amber... They are my total favorite reality couple!! Romber rules!!

robandamber.jpg

Amber had her assistant take a pic of them with my cereal box...

rombernine.JPG

Lol, yes I took a cereal box to the womens show to get signed by the guest speakers!! What a world!! Hahaha!! I also took my outback boomerang and had Amber sign it...

Boomerang.jpg

I still have all that stuff...

I love Rob and hope he gives Rus, Randy and Coach a run for the money!

I wish him Luck!

jmho :pixiedust:

Personal Claim To Fame:

I'd love to see him win this go round... it's going to be tough though

Unless you're married to a past winner of Survivor, then you have everything to play for- to be the only married couple to win different seasons of Survivor! I personally think he's going to play the game for all it's worth!

You have a point there. This is going to be an interesting season. If I see him crying about missing Amber or the baby it's going to kill it for me.

I'd love to see him win this go round... it's going to be tough though

I wouldn't mind him winning, but a Rob, Rupert, Colby or any of the other Mega-Survivors all have huge targets on their backs.