Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Randy Bailey

I don't know if anyone of you caught this on the last show or if it matters but when the two tribes met for the immunity/reward challange Jeff announced that Sugar had been voted off. The camera pans over to the Villians tribe for a second and then back to Jeff. As much as Sugar and Randy hated each other I would have thought they would have shown a closeup of Randys expression when he heard the news.

LOL I was thinking the same thing and when it happened I rewound the DVR because I thought I had missed it.

hahah while you all were thinking of Randy, I was thinking of you (no joke) talking about the fact they didn't show him.

Bitter, snarky old man. I'm so glad he's gone. Hated him the first go round, and nothing has changed. Don't let the door hit you in the butt Randy.

I did chuckle when he burned his buff.

Bases on some of the comments above I'll bet Randy's fan club is very small, which is probably why he is on then Villains tribe this year.

I noticed something this week. I guess the producers are trying to keep us on our toes, wondering who is going home this week.

All during the week I watched the comercials for Survivor which aired tonight. Not once did I see Randy mentioned. They showed snippets of the mud fight challenge and how Russel, Coach and Rob were not getting along, leaving us to think maybe one of them were going home. On the show tonight I didn't see much of Randy or a few others for that matter. Then suddenly Randy loses his bout with James (go figure) and all of a sudden he's a target along with Parviti just to keep us guessing. Kind of like keeping him under wraps until it's time to set him loose.

I guess I should note that I have read the spoilers and knew who was getting the boot tonight. Having that knowledge gives you a different perspective when you watch the show. You look for certain things. Forgive me, just rambling a bit tonight.

I do think Parv should have been voted out tonight, but not sad to see him go either.

Randy was no great loss thats for sure... but was hoping that they would get smart for once and vote a real threat

Watching Randy get destroyed was great. The best part was when he tried to throw the thing back at James.

I do think Parv should have been voted out tonight, but not sad to see him go either.

Exactly how I feel too Erin! He wasn't a threat and never would of been. They could of voted him off down the road. We all know that if they let Parv establishes herself she will be like a pimple you just can't squeeze out.

Many said the same on that tribe, but as usual some people just don't listen........

This was the first TC for the Villians. It's too early to get rid of people like Parviti. There's time fot her later. Randy was dead weight in the challanges.

This was the first TC for the Villians. It's too early to get rid of people like Parviti. There's time fot her later. Randy was dead weight in the challanges.

Everyone always thinks that LOL... then they win the game

I've watched Survivor since day one. I know Parvati and Randy well. By far Parvati is a bigger threat than Randy, no question. But at this stage of the game (first tribal council) to boot a physically strong "threat" and keep a physically weak person because he is not a "threat" to me would be foolish. Your at that stage of the game where strength is more important, especially when reward and immunity challenges are combined. If we were past the merge Randy could call my mother a skank and a deadbeat and I'd still vote Pavarti out over him.

It's all about the timing....

I've watched Survivor since day one. I know Parvati and Randy well. By far Parvati is a bigger threat than Randy, no question. But at this stage of the game (first tribal council) to boot a physically strong "threat" and keep a physically weak person because he is not a "threat" to me would be foolish. Your at that stage of the game where strength is more important, especially when reward and immunity challenges are combined. If we were past the merge Randy could call my mother a skank and a deadbeat and I'd still vote Pavarti out over him.

It's all about the timing....

I agree.

Parvati is definitely a big threat to everyone on that show, not just her tribe. It was really interesting to see Jerri talking all that smack about Parv, but then going with the pack and voting Randy, out of self preservation.

Steve, I'm also a spoiler-follower. So I've seen the boot order too, and I agree, that no where was there any indication that Randy could be leaving until they lost the IC.