Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Randy Bailey

randy.jpg

Randy

Photo~Survivor: Gabon

Randy Bailey (50)

Go home soon Randy. Hmmm he must have moved to Texas, good for Missouri!!!

Why Did He Come Back? :

Am I the only one who likes this guy? He's a jerk I guess, but he plays the game.

I think this guy is hilarious. His game not so good. Anyone whose as much as a jerk as him won't have a shot at the end.

I find Randy entertaining at best . The worst, most dry personality I have ever seen. Not the easyist person to like but I do, from a distance! He will tell you like it is in a heartbeat, regardless of weather you like it or not. Funny as hell to watch though.

I find Randy entertaining at best . The worst, most dry personality I have ever seen. Not the easyist person to like but I do, from a distance! He will tell you like it is in a heartbeat, regardless of weather you like it or not. Funny as hell to watch though.

Yep, I agree

He is lonely because he is a vile bitter old man.

He doesn't "tell you like it is" so much as "tell you like he thinks it is" which is markedly different than coach who "tells you like he thinks it is but actually believes that IS how it is". Lol, did that make sense?

He doesn't "tell you like it is" so much as "tell you like he thinks it is" which is markedly different than coach who "tells you like he thinks it is but actually believes that IS how it is". Lol, did that make sense?

Yeah, makes sense to me. LoL

How happy will Randy be when he discovers that Sugar was voted out first? I'll say he won't be able to wipe the smile from his face.

So true Jersey.

I don't have any Randy love at all but I liked the fact that after telling Rob there was no way he was going to start fire without a flint that he owned up to the fact he was wrong and gave Rob the kudos he so deserved.

I don't know if anyone of you caught this on the last show or if it matters but when the two tribes met for the immunity/reward challange Jeff announced that Sugar had been voted off. The camera pans over to the Villians tribe for a second and then back to Jeff. As much as Sugar and Randy hated each other I would have thought they would have shown a closeup of Randys expression when he heard the news.