Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Parvati Shallow

She looked weird. Moreover she tried too hard to push her ' I played the ultimate game ' crap. Ultimately she screwed herself buddying with Russell. She should've worked with Sandra to boot him. Too late. tsk tsk

I think she is the best player ever and the only reason she lost was because she was associated with the stinkin troll Russell, that was her downfall. I think she looks great with or without makeup, and she spoke the truth about being a threat. I just may not have said it quite as much as she did.

she should have known not to associate with him then..

Sandra has won 100% of survivor that she has been on..

Pav. as won 33%...

the queen of survivor is clear.

Well, Parvati suspected that Sandra would win over Russell or her and tried to convince the silly man to get rid of her and keep Jerri but NO; Russell is so smart that he knew he could vote Jerri off and still get her vote (ROFLMAO). Go Russell - best player ever - I don't think so. Parvati clung to Russell because she knew that she could beat him and Jerri with the jury. I see some sense in that so it wasn't a terrible idea. That, plus the fact that I think she called it - they didn't like her. But, I think they would have been compelled to vote for Parvati over Russell or Jerri. I could be way wrong but that's how I see it.

If it had come down to a final 2, like it did in Micronesia when she ended next to amanda, if she had been alone next to Russell she would have had it locked, had Micronesia been an F3 she wouldn't have won then either, Cirie would have

I just really dislike the fact that Sandra won the million, Russell was awarded the $100,000 and Parvati got nothing.

I think she should have won, but besides my opinion, I just felt bad for her, sitting between the other two who were awarded money and she didn't get anything.

Parvati got a hundred grand as 2nd place, she didn't walk away empty handed

Yeah, second place always gets $100,000, but for some reason it gets over-looked as it becomes all about who won, not who made it to the end.

Last season, Russell offered his $100,000 of second-place winnings to the winner if they would give up the title of "Sole Survivor" to him in exchange.

(The offer was wisely declined.)