Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Parvati Shallow

very good player. i like her alot.. she is controlling russell, no matter what he thinks.

Hmmm,,,,I thought Parvati wanted Sandra voted out...I don't think she is controlling Russell.

The only reason Parvati got to "100 days on the show" is cause of Russell.

QUEEN OF SURVIVOR!!

:animated_bouncy:

Feel free to post any pics you think we may not have seen. :animated_bouncy:

I dunno, there's something erotic about that monster Wicked, especially the teeth. :animated_rotfl:

There's flies buzzing her bikini line.

Parv is HOT! I dont swing that way but for her I could hop the fence

:animated_shocking:

Loved what Parv did tonight, and boy Russell could not take it, she stole his thunder and he was pissed, great show tonight, cannot wait to see what follows. Go Parvati,lol

THE QUEEN GODDESS OF SURVIVOR!!

six.jpg

That ought to have been one of the greatest moves I've ever seen. Russell didn't even know what was going on there.

Good job Parv.

I'm dying to know how she found out that they were planning to vote off Jerri or Sandra instead of her! The only way she wouldn't have used the immunity idols for herself is if she was absolutely certain. Blabmanda, perhaps?

There has to be the "A-HA moment"... When the Heros realize that for Parvati to have both idols... Russel gave his (originally the Hero's idol) to her. The makings of some excellent camp drama!

If she makes it to final 3... I don't see how the jury votes for anyone but, Parvati after last night TC.

She outrusseled Russell. He only gave away one idol at a tribal council. Russell hates to be outdone.

Well, if you've ever read anything I've posted on Parvati Shallow, you must know that I don't like her. HOWEVER, after last night; there is no doubt in my mind that she is the best player and certainly better at the game than Russell; at this point, anyway.

Does anyone else ever have those tiny doubts about some moves in the game being a little too convenient to be believed? I hate it when they come creeping in, but for me; they do.