Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Parvati Shallow

You know, I've never been a Parvati fan until now. At least this girl has the cojones to actually play the game and not go for a ride on James' coattails like Amanda.

I just don't like Parvati. Hate the way she talks with her mouth fully open showing full gum. I also think there have been hotter Survivor women by far - that is NOT a sixpack when she reclines. I do recognize her capability when it comes to Survivor, however. I think she is holding back this go-round and mostly background so far; which is smart. I hope she does not win again.

Parvati is attractive, but not stunning. I don't understand why she can cast a spell over every guy. There are much better looking women on Survivor this season.

Parvati has that "be nice to me and you might get laid" look about her. Yes, I agree, there have been allot of better looking women on this show before but none have a more slutty smile than Parvati.

Thank god her boobs are not bigger or I would be foaming at the mouth!

I'm pretty sure I called dibs. Back off, she's mine!

I love watching her in action... from the flirting to the game moves both mentally and physically...I friggen want to be like her when I grow up lol... that girl has it all (smarts, looks, sporty, not afraid to be punched in the face, be dirty) She's just cool.

ETA: Damnit, I just scrolled back and saw that Baron called it... lame. I think girl on girl dibs trump first dibs. Any objections?

I called dibs long before anyone...

I am willing to share with Elle!!

The rest of you, back off!!

two.jpg

I'm pretty sure I called dibs. Back off, she's mine!

I love watching her in action... from the flirting to the game moves both mentally and physically...I friggen want to be like her when I grow up lol... that girl has it all (smarts, looks, sporty, not afraid to be punched in the face, be dirty) She's just cool.

ETA: Damnit, I just scrolled back and saw that Baron called it... lame. I think girl on girl dibs trump first dibs. Any objections?

ElleNaturelle, under this most unusual circumstance, and according to federal law,#443561 Section 3, Page 247 Section 149-A, Line 6, Paragraph 2 your girl/girl dibs supersedes Baron's guy/girl dibs.

Sorry Baron. However: if said girl/girl did supersedes guy/girl dib then girls must agree to provide photo'and or video.

I'm taking one of these online 'be a lawyer in 30 days" courses!

Someone's been tipping a few back...

Hope she goes soon. Her flirt game is old and her pinchy face and her come hither look bug me.

Well, they've only been to tribal once, just sayin.....

post-6781-1271097749_thumb.jpgNeeds a bag over her head. Then again those self extending teeth of hers would tear right through.

I don't know why but there's something very erotic about Parvati.

I don't like Parvati and I think she shows way too much gum to be truly beautiful (and shows it way too often - I think something might be medically amiss with her labium superius oris - too little of it would be my guess) but I can certainly see why some people find her unusual and attractive. Plus, she won; which makes her even more mysterious and appealing.

I will say, however, that she isn't being given all that much camera-time - or I don't think so, anyway - and what she is given isn't of much value or depth other than her exclaiming why she aligned with Russell which was pretty much a no-brainer. I would have done absolutely the same. I suppose it was a quick and easy decision for her. I'm not certain just how clever it was of him. We shall see.

If things move along, I might like her but right now; no.

I kinda liked her for maybe a short time when she was doing the girl power in All Stars or whatever that was but can't stand her this season.

Congrats to Parvati and Amanda for reaching the "100 days in the jungle" mark.

I'm thinking she may be "eating JT's heart" very soon. She's sitting pretty with the immunity idol and she'd use it in a heartbeat if she felt that they might vote for her.

I don't like Parvati but at least she knows what is going-on around her and isn't anybody's fool.