Sign in to follow this  
Dade

J.T. Tomas Jr.

Sandra tried to tell them... should have listened to the woman JT

Wouldn't have made a difference, Parvati made sure of that.

oooh, that hurt when JT was going on about how Rupert had to be told how to vote cuz he couldn't see what was true ...

JT's exit was totally honest and classy. Hope he holds up under Jeff's re-cap scrutiny on finale night!

Like it or not (I always liked J.T.), J.T. will forevermore be remembered as the boy who won a million on Survivor and returned to mark himself the biggest fool ever. No way Jeff is going to let that slide. OUCH!!! The barbs.

JT's exit was totally honest and classy. Hope he holds up under Jeff's re-cap scrutiny on finale night!

From Jeff's latest blog:

I respect JT for one simple reason. The handshake with Russell. It was classy. He got played and he knew it. Instead of pouting he acknowledged the move and with his head held high, left the game. JT went out with a bang for sure. Many will say he made the dumbest move in the history of Survivor, but in my book it

What bothered me about JT's exit and I didn't think was classy is what he said when they were showing the votes, something along the lines of never trust a woman... True it was Parv that gave the idols to the other ladies, but it Russell was the one wanting him out anyways...

Bye Bye sweetie. You messed up but you are still a good competitor.

Back to wearing camo and gnawing on raw coon bones.

It may have looked dumb to us but we see it all, well what they edit us to see...

I saw it as JT making a bold move and if it would have worked they would have had the numbers and he would have been the hero!! No one else seemed to have a plan... When it failed miserably, he took full ownership...

I give him props for that, but man what a moron...

It may have looked dumb to us but we see it all, well what they edit us to see...

I saw it as JT making a bold move and if it would have worked they would have had the numbers and he would have been the hero!! No one else seemed to have a plan... When it failed miserably, he took full ownership...

I give him props for that, but man what a moron...

Well said, KORT

We knew it was a stupid move for J.T. and now J.T. knows it, too. To hand-off an idol to an opposing tribe member defies description. Russell said it best. J.T. said that he felt like an idiot. Well, J.T., "hello, idiot."

But he is really cute, just sayin....

I kind of STILL like JT's plan!

If the whole Heroes tribe hadn't been fooled (mostly by Russell) into believing there was a women's alliance ruling the Villains tribe, and given it to Sandra or Courtney instead, it would have worked, too! Imagine if Courtney had had it at the last Villains tribal council. Someone else would have gone home, and she would have been on board with the Heroes, probably towing Sandra along, too.

So I can't fault the plan, nor its excellent execution. The only thing wrong was that it was based on bad information gathered by faulty observation.

Just got thru watching the Pondarosa clips (3) on JT. Although he made a bold move that turned out to be a disaster for him he certainly took it like a man.

DEAR CBS: Your pondarosa clips are fantastic to watch. Gives us a different perspective on the game.

How about doing some from the Losers lodge. It would be great to see some interviews from Boston Rob, Randy and Cirie.

How else could he take it? Scream at Russell for making a jackass out of him? It was a dumb move. Bold maybe. Bold and dumb in this case = disaster. Actually, I think he made the move not so much in a bold manner as in a trusting manner. He went on and on about how he believed-in Russell's honesty. ROFLMAO. Bold? No. Dumb? Si. You betcha. I kind of don't think his pals are going to be saying," J.T., dude, that was a sweeping, bold move you made there." No. Anyhoo, he is gone. Russell isn't. Russell is the one who made the bold move; my friends.

Let us not forget the fact that JT did not know Russel like we do. He made a decision based on what he knew, and saw so I do not fault him for that.

Parvati made a bold move this week as well. A good one but not perfect. She had an idea of who might be the target but she wasen't positive so she gave away two idols. Only one was needed. lucky for her. She could have very easily been the target and that would have been a bigger blunder than JT made.

I admire people who make gutsy moves in Survivor, good or bad.

People like Russel, Parvati and JT I will always admire. They are the ones who make the show worth watching.

DEAR CBS: Your pondarosa clips are fantastic to watch. Gives us a different perspective on the game.

I agree, and after listening to JT and Coach's comments about Russell while at Ponderosa, I have come to the conclusion that there is absolutely NO way Russell will win this thing. As each booted survivor comes to Ponderosa they have so much time to trash talk the people left in the game and none of them are likin' Russell. His arrogance has dug him into a deep, deep hole that only an Academy Award winning performance at the judges tribal council would be able to get him out of. I'm sure most of them pretty much discuss and decide how they're going to vote together at Ponderosa. I would actually prefer that they don't sequester them together and let them just vote as they see fit without the influence of other jury members, as entertaining as Ponderosa is.

I admire people who make gutsy moves in Survivor, good or bad.

People like Russel, Parvati and JT I will always admire. They are the ones who make the show worth watching.

You are so right about that. CBS knows it, too. That is why they bring them back. Again and again.

Pass on JT. Turnip brains.

Rob is why I tuned in...