Sign in to follow this  
Dade

J.T. Tomas Jr.

dumb dumb dumb *still shaking head* What were they thinking (Candace and JT) They are the bottom of that alliance. They so easily could have switched. It was the time to do it. Amanda and Rupert couldn't have come after them. And at aleast with Tom they'd havea shot at winning a comp. Now they have broken-legged James and broken-toed Rupert? How they gonna win like that??? dumb dumb dumb lol

I can kind of see the strategy here. There's probably what? Two or three comps unti lthe merge. If the heros stay on this streak, JT can make a point to cut Pupert and Gimpy now pre-merge. That gets the Hero-Team in with about four members against the Villians.

As we've all seen when a small group merges with the big group, the big group can't keep their sh*t together and they vote off their own thinking "we'll still have a majority." We'll hear, "This is our best time to get ____ out, let's do it now and we'll take care of the other group later". But that later never seems to come. By then, the small group has bonded with those that are at the bottom of the totem pole and the game gets "flipped".

I still don't like what JT did, though.

I seriously still do not get what JT was thinking. What a stupid move voting to keep James around so he doesn't get anyone riled up yet if he went with the other group they would have had the numbers.

J.T. can do no wrong in my book. Love this guy. Like how he stuck with James despite his injury. Tom was really of no use to him.

As far as numbers, doesn't it pretty much equal out by staying with Rupert, James, and Amanda as opposed to Tom, Colby, and Candice?

Or am I missing someone?

Good point, carmen. Maybe J.T. also felt that brawn over brain might be the way to go for now. Dunno. Tom hasn't done all that well, anyway.

Still wish he woulda gone the other way. Seeing the cocky look wiped off the faces of James and Pupert would have been so worth it. AND bonus, Amanda would have cried. :animated_rotfl:

I love you JT. You have the sweetest smile and cute dimples. You know you can charm them out of being mad at ya! smooch.

Dear J.T.,

You know I still love you and I think you are just too cute, but dayum, that has to be the biggest bonehead Survivor move ever, darlin'! You will NEVER live that one down!

Love,

SugarB

:animated_rotfl:

It's rule number 1 of Survivor..... DO NO GIVE UP IMMUNITY..... it's Survivor 101 and these guys should have known better...

I will give J.T. credit for at least trying to make a bold move to get himself and his tribe further in the game.

If in fact there was a girls alliance Russel would surly be the next one voted out. Knowing that after tonight each tribe would have 5 members it made sence to help Russel out. If it had worked J.T. would be the greatest survivor ever. Too bad Russel is running his tribe and it looks like J.T. will have egg on his face.

yikes! I guess that's why they weren't a fit for the villain tribe. and what does Russell say to JT and company to convince them he is their man. I'm sure he comes up with something. oh JT, this is not going to be your finest hour!

Aye carumba. :no:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

JT you moron...

"L"

Slap that thar boy back in overalls and call in the turnip truck to give him a ride back to the farm.

JT I still love you.... you dufus!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

JT you moron...

"L"

It must have been fixed by the survivor producer who now in Mexico and who is suspected of dumping his wife down the sewer! So far everyone on survivor and even big brother who has given away immunity is on a very short list to go home. The only exception is when Russell gave the immunity idol to Parvati. The Heroes were obviously clueless about that.

Oh my god! I can't believe they gave the idol to Russell! As the saying goes "when you assume it makes an ass out of u and me" and in this case it definatly made one out of the heros tribe.

Don't blame the women for Russell's vileness JT...

Sandra tried to tell them... should have listened to the woman JT

OH JT, it was like watching two trains coming at each other on the same track - you know there's gonna be a bad train wreck, but you just can't look away! I still love ya JT, and you are so darn cute, I just wish you were a little smarter. Hell, even Rupert caught on.....

PS - trusting Sandra probably would have got you voted out soon too, she's not any better than Russell as far as being a villian. Just sayin'...