Sign in to follow this  
Dade

J.T. Tomas Jr.

jt.jpg

JT

Photo~Survivor: Tocantins

James

Seeing all these Toco-whatevers solidifies my former decision of not watching that season. Are any of them interesting?

Awww ZuZu he is just a nice, kind boy next door that won a million dollars! He works hard and he was a cutie.

JT was really cute and nice.... was happy to see him win the million... don't know that I want him to do it again though... but he will be fun to watch

That is also a terrible picture of him

Yeah, not my fave picture. He is one of those boys that looks better after they get a little scruffed up on the island. Go J.T., my little dibs!!

SMOOCH to sweetie J.T. (don't get jealous sugarb)

I loved his game play and so glad when he won his season.

Previous Survivor He Respects Most:

*dibs*

There, now back off.

So sweet. So wholesome. I love that he knows what's of true value. I love me some country boy!

You are WAY too late, Elle. I dibs'd him a long time ago.... Sorry!!

Yeah, not my fave picture. He is one of those boys that looks better after they get a little scruffed up on the island. Go J.T., my little dibs!!

Nice try Elle, but I don't think so! Now back off, chicky!!

^^^He's still a yummy morsel, isn't he? Anyway, in case anyone missed it in other threads, I have the official DIBS on JT!! jt1.jpg

I actually dibsed JT in multiple threads, for the record! :animated_rotfl:

Personally, I think there should be some rules laid down on dibbing, like dibs can only be called in the thread dedicated to the particular Survivor. You can't dib JT in the Rupert thread etc. Also only one dib per fan. KORT has like 90% of the good looking women dibbed already...

Yes I'm jealous.... :P

I only have dibs on JT. Now if I were being greedy, I'd have also put dibs on Colby, Tom, and Boston Rob!! But we girls don't play like that. We do one each.

I only have dibs on JT. Now if I were being greedy, I'd have also put dibs on Colby, Tom, and Boston Rob!! But we girls don't play like that. We do one each.

For us guys variety is the spice of life. :animated_wave:

Dumb move tonight. JT saying if he does anything sneaky tonight, he'll have James and Rupert after him. Well, if he voted James out, that would solve that problem. Plus, had he sided with Colby, Tom and Candice, they'd have the numbers. Intimidating Rupert and James are NOTHING without the numbers.

Why are these players not playing smart?

Candace voted out Tom too. They're both idiots.

Candice didn't want to fall out of favour with the majority so thats why she voted Tom. JT is pulling all the strings right now.

NFL - not for long. Colby is their next target, then if he's lucky, Candace, then he is history. Oh how I would love to see James or Rupert blindsided, but I know it probably won't happen. They secured their alliance tonight, thanks to JT. Dumb move.

JT has proved to both sides that he can't be trusted PLUS he's already won a million so he basically sealed his fate. No one will want to take him to the end so it's just a matter of time.

I don't think anybody on the Heroes team is being painted as a contender. They can't win comps and can't rise above the petty differences and egos plus they have people like Amanda on their team so they'll pick themselves off, one-by-one. I don't like Candace but at least she wanted to keep Tom over James but J.T. wouldn't. J.T. is a cutie and having a million makes him even more so.