Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Jerri Manthey

I figured that Jerri's decision had very little to do with Russell and a lot to do with Jerri...... Parv, Danielle and Russ were supposed to be final 3, Danielle kept saying during tribal how her Parv and Russell were a tight 3 since day 1...Jerri helps Russell get out Danielle, and maybe just maybe he takes her to the final 3 instead

Jerri knew the odds were she would go out 4th and she was just trying to up her position, you gotta take your opportunities when they come

I guess I'm a fanatic for weird details.............

I mentioned a few weeks ago that I thought Jerri had false teeth, at least her uppers.....

I found myself over the last two episodes paying closer attention to her's and the others girls upper teeth and.............

Yes, Im positive. Her upper choppers (like Daniell's boobs) are too perfect. Especially across the bottom.........

Jerri is known for not being the brightest took in the shed!!!! AND watching her this season and seasons past...I say they are right!!! She is dumber than a door knob when it comes to this game!!! I liked her on Surreal Life, but cant stand her on Suvivor!!!!

I agree, Sparklet. I think that Jerri is like Colby in some ways - doesn't really want to be there.

jerri is playing a good game this season... she is laying low, yet not doing bad in challenges.. she is knows she is safe.

I guess I'm a fanatic for weird details.............

I mentioned a few weeks ago that I thought Jerri had false teeth, at least her uppers.....

I found myself over the last two episodes paying closer attention to her's and the others girls upper teeth and.............

Yes, Im positive. Her upper choppers (like Daniell's boobs) are too perfect. Especially across the bottom.........

She could have veneers - they would look perfect. She's a bit young to have false teeth.

I think that Jerri looks pretty good and hasn't really been all that villainous. I kind of like her this go-round (something I never thought I would write). She seems sensible.

Yep, I do like her allot more this year compared to her past seasons. My only dissapointment is she has not played as hard as she is capable of.

After all, when you have people like Boston Rob, Cirie, Tom, Sandra and Parvati out there you better bring your A game. I left Russel out due to her not knowing him.

Perhaps she did play a good game (she's still there) but did not get a good edit.

Boston Rob, Cirie, Tom

Three of those five mentioned are gone. She remains.

Three of those five mentioned are gone. She remains.

Good point........A little sharp but.......good point.

Everyone left on the show has played a better game then everyone who is been gone. You can't say someone like Boston Rob played a better game then Jerri because Jerri is still around and he never made it to the jury. But I'm not saying her game is worth a 1,000,000.

Jerri said the first time she played everyone hated her and wanted her out. This time they all wanted her to stay in longer. She was happy she had changed opinions of her. Somewhat insightful.

And I thought she was prettier without all the makeup tonight. And her mouth did look funny.. I actually wondered if she had a mild stroke. She looked crooked.

Jerri seemed nicer to me this go-round. She also looked very pretty (not at the finale, though, way too much paint).

Jerri said the first time she played everyone hated her and wanted her out. This time they all wanted her to stay in longer. She was happy she had changed opinions of her. Somewhat insightful.

And I thought she was prettier without all the makeup tonight. And her mouth did look funny.. I actually wondered if she had a mild stroke. She looked crooked.

Yeah.

I think I remember what she said a little differently.

Something like "The first time I played, everyone wanted me out because they hated me. This time, they all wanted me out because they thought the jury liked me too much and I would win."

(Totally paraphrased, of course.)

^^^^And she would have won, had she made the final three! I was crossing fingers and toes hoping that somehow the damn spoilers were wrong and that Russell and Parv would take her to the end instead of Sandra, but alas, all that got me was a toe cramp. :animated_rotfl:

I liked her this season. I didn't realize that until the very end. I really had not thought about her for most of the game. I saw the clip of her showing up at Ponderosa and she was just so level headed and she seems like she would be fun to know.